Drunks on Ballcreek

Posted in the Hindman Forum

wanttoknow

Emmalena, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Why do all the men on Ballcreek stay drunk?? I think lower ball and the Talcum area are the worst..You can sit at Jamestown and watch these people are there every evening. Why don't they get enough to do for a day or too. I bet their wives don't have a clue.
paul

Pippa Passes, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
someone don't have enought to do, just to run thier mouth..what it to you darling..
just a thought

Hindman, KY

#3 Jun 26, 2012
why are u spending so much time just sitting at jamestown
meep

Hyden, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
not just ball creek. it's everywhere.. dumbass.
its me again margrette

Hindman, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
what about they are all on meth ... it looks like the walking dead up in vest !
just saying

Emmalena, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
if you had a woman like i had you would under stand why i stay there all the time
chris

Hindman, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
i live in lower ballcreek and i'll tell u something i dont drink and futher more i dont c not one person on lower ball or talcum that lays drunk ,i feel this way if u had a problem with the drinks that u supposely c at jamestown then y dont u tell them instead of coming on here and down graded a community that u dont even know,and for your information the ones that lay at jamestown donrt even live on ballcreek dumb ass the live below ballcreek so get your facts straight before u come on here running your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
All ruffed up

Wayland, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2012
wanttoknow wrote:
Why do all the men on Ballcreek stay drunk?? I think lower ball and the Talcum area are the worst..You can sit at Jamestown and watch these people are there every evening. Why don't they get enough to do for a day or too. I bet their wives don't have a clue.
I went out with one of the lower ball men last Sat. night and I am still humped up some.That was the best I have ever had and do you know they are made big to.Still having trouble walking and at my age you can't be pickie,my new walker will be in next week I may be going out more by Christmas.Not had to ware a depend after all this happened to me,guess I was just having a little pluming problem.Me and him both are in our 90's we had the time of our life
setting and looking at each other.
Shaddow box

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2012
All ruffed up wrote:
<quoted text>
I went out with one of the lower ball men last Sat. night and I am still humped up some.That was the best I have ever had and do you know they are made big to.Still having trouble walking and at my age you can't be pickie,my new walker will be in next week I may be going out more by Christmas.Not had to ware a depend after all this happened to me,guess I was just having a little pluming problem.Me and him both are in our 90's we had the time of our life
setting and looking at each other.
You go girl!!!!
Otis

Hindman, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2012
i got drunk on ballcreek once
Bloss

Manchester, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Otis wrote:
i got drunk on ballcreek once
Otis,I remember that the home brew sure was good until you shit all over your self.pupupupu
True Story

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2012
No one gets their facts straight. They just run their mouths so they feel better about their sorry lives!
otis

Hindman, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
True Story wrote:
No one gets their facts straight. They just run their mouths so they feel better about their sorry lives!
i got my facts straight i just got drunk nothing else
damm

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2012
What bussiness is it of anyones if they chose to lay drunk this is the very type of thing drunks against madd mother is oppsed to this is supposed to be the land of the free "breaking news" it isn't travel the world and u will see this country is moving to communism other countries u can get prescription meds over the counter its not illegal to drink and drive and I think our forefathers would have wanted that for us so wake up they have u brainwashed to believe these things are bad we could payy off our national debt with prescription meds and all drugs for that matter could be taxed and inmates on drug and dui related charges could b released from prison and stop chasin drugs this would save this country 100s of billions a year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the nurse that works at knott nurse home. 4 hr I know 3
Angel Tipton mullins 4 hr I know 2
Mitch McCornhole 6 hr Philmore Cooter 5
Mitch McConnell is Against the coal miner.. Vot... 6 hr Coal Miner 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Melissa( Ritchie) Hall Slone 14 hr For a fact 2
Mayors race Mon Wondering 1
Hindman Dating
Find my Match

Hindman Jobs

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hindman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hindman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]