Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,729

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#65846 Aug 1, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome, maybe I got to close to that whitewall cleaner , when cleaning my car?..lol
No just when you cant live in a blessed world at least you can wish it for others ...... I do have to admit, though, you really do crack me up sometimes. Wishes for ya , whatever they may be.
Thanks, I guess. LOL.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#65850 Aug 1, 2012
Take it easy , yall. Calling it a night.. Here is you both a song to rest your minds.

Go to sleep my little babies, Moma's done gone with red dress on dont need no other little babe
Go to sleep my little babie, You and me and the devil makes three, dont need no body but the babe....

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#65852 Aug 1, 2012
Let's all jump on the couch and look innocent!

<taps foot while waiting>

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#65855 Aug 1, 2012
trusted wrote:
Take it easy , yall. Calling it a night.. Here is you both a song to rest your minds.
Go to sleep my little babies, Moma's done gone with red dress on dont need no other little babe
Go to sleep my little babie, You and me and the devil makes three, dont need no body but the babe....
If you don't mind, tomorrow post the name of that whitewall tire cleaner. Thanks.

Teddy.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#65856 Aug 1, 2012
Fraggle Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Uranium Oxide Hexafluoride Gas was released.{UF6}
That is a very good observation. The event took place in the winter and the wind is typically out of the North that time of year. It would have only taken a few hours to disperse 40 miles South of the plant.
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#65857 Aug 2, 2012
It is what it is.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#65858 Aug 2, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
It is what it is.
Yeah it's a phony, an imposter.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65859 Aug 2, 2012
The FICA man doesn't send quite enough for high living, but as for living in an area that will sustain me indefinitely... Don't be jealous, but I am already there except for TV and internet that I would probably be better off without. But it all depends on one's health which can change overnight and my nearest neighbor is about away.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65860 Aug 2, 2012
* about a mile away
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65861 Aug 2, 2012
trusted wrote:
The dog and the rooster were a little early, perhaps it was the moon shining so bright they thought it was almost daybreak. Beautiful moon out...

Blue Moon of Kentucky keep on Shining

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#65862 Aug 2, 2012
Hello AW, I agree with the health comment, one never knows what will hit him next. Fortunately, this is the best I've felt since 1975!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65864 Aug 2, 2012
I agree Pete. I was almost a goner 3 years ago and I enjoy every day that the ol' ground hog is not delivering my mail yet.

But it does make one realize that material goods are just not very important as long as you have some food and reasonable health. Might have to eat beans instead of steak, but that is okay too. I like beans.

Scotts Vegas

#65865 Aug 2, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I agree Pete. I was almost a goner 3 years ago and I enjoy every day that the ol' ground hog is not delivering my mail yet.
But it does make one realize that material goods are just not very important as long as you have some food and reasonable health. Might have to eat beans instead of steak, but that is okay too. I like beans.
Realistically beans with rice or some other kind of grain is far better for one than the steak anyway. Beans and grains together make complete protein. I like beans too, I've yet to find any kind of beans I don't like.

Scotts Vegas

#65866 Aug 2, 2012
But I still gotta have that polish kielbasa cooked in my beans.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65867 Aug 2, 2012
Pinto beans with a little salt pork and onion and some sweet pickle relish... yum

Green beans with ham hock and chopped onion..

Red beans and rice

Baked beans... they are all good, maybe i should get off here and start cooking. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65868 Aug 2, 2012
You folks have a good day. The dog decided that it was not quite daybreak yet. I will catch some more zzzzzzzs and then see if any baby chicks hatched overnight. Thanks for the wee hours entertainment.

Scotts Vegas

#65869 Aug 2, 2012
15 bean soup! I don't know if you guys have ever had it but it's a real treat. I also like the relish in mine.

Scotts Vegas

#65870 Aug 2, 2012
Good rest of the day to both of you! I slept about 3 and woke up wide awake. Reckon I'll go water the maters, then decide on trying to crash or getting a jump on the day.

“Crossing the road”

Since: Jun 12

I hope I make it!

#65871 Aug 2, 2012
I'm sure not going to western KY.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65872 Aug 2, 2012
Goodmorning. If you are following the Olympics, you may notice this one has been a very political event from the first timer going off. The games are a world event but NBC has went Nazi on controlling broadcast, competetors are intentionally being banned in protest for stupid rules changes, sponsorship blocking and a host of other dark deeds. This Olympics will be more remembered as a foundation for improvment to future games.

On the lighter side, the number one complaint by London visitors, bird crap. Seems Englands pigeons have a good eye for picking out tourist and bombing them, and every park bench and statue in the kingdom. Long live the queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min stray-cat 132,150
child molester working for county 6 hr corn fed 15
brandon stacy 18 hr Awful 7
New Internet service coming to Eastern Ky 19 hr Alvin 1
Heath johnson 20 hr Childhood friend 5
horses given away (Jul '13) Dec 23 Jim 15
matt bolling Dec 23 oldfling 1
Hindman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hindman News, Events & Info