Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
Choke A Cola

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Islam is like that troubled child with ADD of religion who always wants attention and always wants to be the center of it all, and when some other kid picks on the kid or talks behind the kids back, it will throw the nastiest of tantrums, but the parents don't do any thing they just bow to the kids feelings...

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#2 Sep 17, 2012
You know, I don't remember Christians rioting in the streets after "The Last Temptation of Christ" or "Dogma" and any of several Hollywood made movies that insult Christians. There are thousands of Youtube videos defaming and attacking Christianity, with more made everyday. I have seen cartoons that ridicule Christians and Christ. I have not heard about the death threats from Christians over this. Have you? What I hear is that the "Religion of Peace" is rioting worldwide. Nothing new there. It seems the only thing they need to whip up a good riot is a single cartoon image of Mohammed. So the next time I hear someone equating Christians with Muslims, they best be prepared to hear the truth from me. Because there are NO similarities. End of conversation......And this is coming from a atheist
Islamaphobia

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2012
You're just a islamaphobe and a racist
Well

Hindman, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Islamaphobia wrote:
You are mixing apples and oranges. I am not a racist. But, I will patriotically assume the title of "islamaphobe", assuming you are referring to radical Muslims.
Nietzsche

Hindman, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Fanatics of any religion are bad. Anyone would acts on this man made nonsense pretending they are righteous and doing their deity's work ought to be treated as if they were insane.
Meh

Hindman, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
I know some muslims and they don't condone the zealotry and bloodlust of the radicals. If anything they probably hate it because it gives their religion a bad name. Much like the christians who believe that they are the most righteous on earth and/or kill, steal and destroy for the "sake of God". And no one likes to be preached at! It's not the religion, it's the ignorance of the people.

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#7 Oct 3, 2012
^ agreed ^ Meh
kafur

Leeds, UK

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Islamaphobia wrote:
and you are a moron...... Wait until Islam comes to your town, youll see whos right as they take your streets away from you
Arrow

Emmalena, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2013
That's like saying "wait until the Christians come and take up the streets with their cross walks! Bad people for expressing their religious freedom!"
Jacko 2

Hindman, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Q: How does a Muslim stop a dog from humping his leg?

A: He picks it up and sucks its dick
Jacko 2

Hindman, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
just like big benis
Hooper

Waterford, MI

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Islamaphobia wrote:
Racism doesn't enter into my disinclination for the murderous cult of Muhammad. I am an Islamophobe in the same vein that I would have been a Naziphobe and a raging anti-hunite.

All three groups comprise murderous mad men bent on world domination. The only way to deal with scum of that ilk is to summarily kill them en masse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kevin coxs (Apr '11) 13 min Mousie man 4
Drug Dealers (Mar '14) 16 min Mousie man 32
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Khatru 130,549
Yoders refused service 33 min Philmore Cooter 41
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
TVS Cable (Dec '12) 6 hr Philmore Cooter 35
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hindman News, Events & Info