Annonomos

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

he is a no good for nothing cheatin bastard.. and right now he is using robin for her car,money, and the fact that she lets him cheat when and who he wants and she just lets it go on.. she is so pretty n why she lets this ugly fat man do her like this i have no clue.. and right now he is having sex with a 15 year old little girl behind her back so he needs to be put in the ground or jail he is fuckion courtny jent a 15 year old girl
frostyflakeeee

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

well he is a child malestor fr real courtney jent is 15 and i witnessed him all over her n kissing her in the dairyqueen drive thru the other day how grosss omg som1 put him in jail
mad as hell

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Is he going to get away with knocking that little girl up?
blahblah

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

What is robin's last name? & does this little girl's mommy & daddy know about them 2?
mad as hell

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It was cigarette but now its Maggard she is still
married to denzil. And yes the parents know.
mad as hell

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

mad as hell wrote:
It was cigarette but now its Maggard she is still
married to denzil. And yes the parents know.
Fugate. I mean don't know why it put ciggerett lol
aaaa

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

He is going to jail I am very sure
allison

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

i dont understand why people would want to talk so bad about denzil? ive known him for many years and ive never known a bad thing hes done let along be a child molester. its sick to think people would make up such horrible lies about someone thats so sweet and caring. go ahead knott co judge an innocent person you will all see in the end hes an innocent man. keep on hating, karma will come and bite u in the ass one time or another..
intouch

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Is he from drift
none of your

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

he is a no good for nothing he doesn't even have anything to do with his 3 kids he even called the social services on his kids a couple of years ago and your going to get on here and say that hes a sweet and caring person he must really have you fooled bc I have known him all my life and I do believe that he would do this to that girl I hope he goes to jail and rotts
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

He is a no good bastard, that deserves to be put in jail. He has nothing to do with his real kids and yet he's going out and getting 15 year old girls knocked up that's the same age as his daughter right now! And you tell me that's not a child molester Yeah right. While his mom was dying with cancer he was out cheating on his wife, Didn't give to shits about his mother. I've known him all my life and he is a low life piece of shit! And anyone that says different your retarded....he probably has aids I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole..
Cowboy

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

He is shacking up with a 40 year old women who lives in Johnson County
FYI

River, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

You all can get on this computer and run your mouths, why not get in a man's face and say this sh**. Mind your own F*****NG business, your just mad cause i have a good woman. All Knott County is good for is running their f***ing mouth and sticking their damn nose in everyone else's business. F**K YOU!!!!!
seriously

Walnut Cove, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Robin who
Knows all

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

He is a no good sleeps with young women I sa him with that 40 something women and she looks like she has a big beer belly and ugly as hell they look good together.
robin fugate

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Denzil, this is ALL true about you. You use and abuse everyone in your life. Anyone with eyes knows the truth about you. I feel sorry for your new woman but I'm so glad it's not me. You may have her fooled for the moment but you won't be able to for long. You're a lying cheating nasty woman beater. Always have been always will be. For the life of me I will never understand why your family covers for your ass. You belong in jail for all the innocent people you have hurt. Someday you'll get whats coming. If the law doesn't get you then GOD will!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hindman Discussions

Search the Hindman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr unknown 1,020
Business 2 hr honestly 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jack 146,425
gary messer 4 hr old friend 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr USA 128,758
mom 8 hr sad times 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••