Halfway to Hazard- Goose Creek Symphony

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ANYONEKNOW

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Are they coming to the Knott Co. Trail Ride? Thats the latest rumor going around. Just tell me, What time and how much??
KeiNei

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Yep. There coming October 3rd and 4th. Not sure about the cost, but you could call Knott County Tourism =) Im sure they could hook you up with more info. Or go to H2H's myspace, they have all their tour dates on it.

Since: Apr 09

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2009
yea they will be there, not sure bout any cost at all or if its a free concert..I think its free and they donated thier time. David and Chad are really good about that. I know David and he is a great guy and a great singer...Look for them at the trail ride and look for them at the Mountain Heritage Days this coming weekend!!!
hindman

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2009
dis weeknd there comming hu

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2009
umm, yup...they will be in whitesburg
iwonder

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2009
Who paid for the concert, the county or a company.

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2009
Chad and David more or less donated thier time to come back home and put on a concert, but ya could say it was paid for..
iwonder

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2009
Who paid for these two bands, and how much. Goose Creek doesnt come cheap.It sounds like a local company paid for Goose Creek, and I think I know who.

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2009
I dont know about Goose creek, i dont know any of them...

yea, they probabley were paid for by someone local
Ummmm

Dunmor, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2009
Who gives a sh!t?
The bands were paid. These are two top acts that deserve to be paid. Especially Goose Creek who had no plans to tour this fall. All of those guys live in other parts of the country through the year.
Just either go to the show or don't. Who gives a flying f!ck if they were paid. Don't you get paid when you work you fuck!ng asshole?

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Kite, ky.

#12 Sep 23, 2009
why in the hell are you people worried about whom is picking up the tab? they are both great bands and you should be happy we are getting them here. damn,, some of you would cry over a free steak. idiots.

Marty C.
Ummmm

Dunmor, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2009
Amen, Supafuzz. See ya at the party.

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Kite, ky.

#14 Sep 23, 2009
oh yeah,,, i will without a doubt be there supporting my ti di shirt!!!!!

Marty C.
Wondering In Knott County

Harold, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2009
$ 10 admission price to enter Trail Ride grounds!
ANYONEKNOW

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Sep 24, 2009
Yeah I got the scoop on it. Heard it on the radio. 10 bucks covers the whole weekend, and get to watch Goose Creek AND H2H for free. 10 bucks to see both bands...THATS GETTIN YA MONEY'S WORTH!
ANYONEKNOW

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Sep 24, 2009
KeiNei wrote:
Yep. There coming October 3rd and 4th..
No....it's Friday Oct 2nd. 6pm music starts. Goose Creek goes on at 9pm. Not sure who's playing before the main bands.

Saturday Oct. 3rd. 6pm music starts, H2H goes on at 9pm. And I wouldnt be a minute late for eiter group. Get there early cause I'll bet it's gonna be SWEET!

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2009
Yea, 10 bucks is a GREAT deal to cover the whole weekend plus see those bands..H2H is awosmem good guys too...I dunno bout Goose Creek, never herd them or seen em, lol..or they like country?..rock?..bluegrass?

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Kite, ky.

#19 Sep 24, 2009
will be working the stage for both nights jay... you asked about goose creek,,, they are all that you asked lol. rock,, country,, bluegrass,,, all mixed into one. they are awasome imo. if you see some idiot running back and forth across the stage when goose creek and H2H are playing,, that will be me.

Marty C.
ann

United States

#20 Sep 25, 2009
they got 1 big hit wow i am alreddy tired of hearing it and how much did is dad pay the tv to play that sick song over and over

Since: Aug 09

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Sep 25, 2009
KeiNei wrote:
Yep. There coming October 3rd and 4th. Not sure about the cost, but you could call Knott County Tourism =) Im sure they could hook you up with more info. Or go to H2H's myspace, they have all their tour dates on it.
That figures!!!!Hmphh!!
All the good stuff happens on the weekends, and I work every weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr lonewolf-steve 148,964
Sherry Slone 22 hr Admirer 11
josh slone from hindman (Jan '11) Mon Man child josh 36
Hindman IGA Mon Sdrawkcabsihtgnid... 16
John Short in trouble? Sun Kentucky Down Under 22
Megan Mullins Slone Jun 25 Curious 3
JOHN SHORT ...drug supporter (May '10) Jun 24 truth 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages