Next Last
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 23, 2009
Who was in the accident on pinetop today
Keesha Amburgey

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Christan Gibson. Kitty Gibson and Donny Gibsons girlfriend. and Kitty got flew out.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 23, 2009
was there a wicker in the wreck? dont know her first name.

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Kite, ky.

#4 Dec 23, 2009
Keesha Amburgey wrote:
Christan Gibson. Kitty Gibson and Donny Gibsons girlfriend. and Kitty got flew out.
heard chasity watkins was in there also.

MC

“Go Big Blue!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 23, 2009
I heard it was a bad wreck...hope they'll all be okay.
hello

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2009
any more info on wreck? heard there was a fatality, I hope not. I am praying for all families involved......so tragic this close to christmas. what happened does anuone know.......please post info
someone333

Hannibal, MO

#7 Dec 23, 2009
who was the kitty gipson , she go by another name???? if there was a fatality who was that???pleeeeeease inform me....
Familyfriend

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2009
Honestly if someone did die, how do u think the family of that person would feel if they knew that people were on TOPIX.COM talking about it?? This is not something that should be discussed on here. Gossip is all this sites good for? && as far as Donny gibsons gf. I'm pretty sure the women ur talking about is married with a family. Mind ur own buisness damn.

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Kite, ky.

#9 Dec 23, 2009
Familyfriend wrote:
Honestly if someone did die, how do u think the family of that person would feel if they knew that people were on TOPIX.COM talking about it?? This is not something that should be discussed on here. Gossip is all this sites good for? && as far as Donny gibsons gf. I'm pretty sure the women ur talking about is married with a family. Mind ur own buisness damn.
\

nobody is talking bad about it. people are trying to find out what happened and how everyone is. chill the hell out. maybe someone of these people know them and want to know how they are doing? instead of some smart ass like you getting on here and blowing your mouth up.

Marty C.
Familyfriend

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2009
I'm not blowin my mouth up. & I do kno people that were involved & I'm sure if it was anyones buisness then someone woulda called & told them about it instead of leavin it for them to find out on a stupid site like this.
someone333

Hannibal, MO

#11 Dec 23, 2009
well and your there and im in missouri, and they are my kin and phones are down in some areas there and i cant get ahold of anyone so stop your blowing this is a place where good folks can get vital information when otherwise its not available to them do to mother nature!!!!!

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Kite, ky.

#12 Dec 23, 2009
Familyfriend wrote:
I'm not blowin my mouth up. & I do kno people that were involved & I'm sure if it was anyones buisness then someone woulda called & told them about it instead of leavin it for them to find out on a stupid site like this.
i know all involved also. what about people out of state that may know them? maybe some people didnt call and tell them about it? i can go on and on and make your analogy look stupid. people wants information of what happened. i dont see anyone degrading or talking bad about it,, just asking what happened and if all is alright. nothing wrong with that. if its so stupid of a site then stop reading it.

Marty C.
boogie nights

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2009
i heard it was dennis wicker hit them and run
ya-ya

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Dec 23, 2009
does anyone kno all the rats in knott county?
fancy

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2009
ya-ya wrote:
i know you are the biggest one and you are off topic

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Kite, ky.

#16 Dec 23, 2009
ya-ya wrote:
your momma. now stop with the bullshit hijacking of posts.

Marty C.
afriend

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Dec 24, 2009
carol Gibson and Kitty Gibson were together and someone hit them. carol being Herman Gibson's widow and Kitty is Bruce Gibson's wife all from collins branch pinetop. this was told to me last night from family. haven't heard anything this morning.
Ray J

Rockholds, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2009
Denise Wicker was with them.....Tiffanys mom,,,, is in TN. right now.
ya-ya

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Dec 24, 2009
i aint no f.ckin rat! maybe u are.
wondering

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Dec 24, 2009
does anyone have an update on how everyone is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 161,215
Dairy Queen (Dec '09) 5 hr sadly lacking 26
Open up hunting season on Muslims 11 hr Anti jihad 1
wet/dry vote, tired of it (Apr '12) Mon Funny 33
Eric Conn Mar 26 Curious 1
C&C Automotive Repair Mar 25 Wiley 4
co.judge exec. Mar 25 Tim 2

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages