John Sparkman AKA doughboy

John Sparkman AKA doughboy

Posted in the Hindman Forum

Wanting to know

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Whatever happened to him? Is he still in Eastern Ky?
cousin

Hindman, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2010
yes he is and hes doing good:) seems to be happy and hes clean and sober. Looks good:)
imsosorry

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2010
doughboy if youre reading this Im so sorry to hear about your mom, I was hoping it wasnt true, but people please dont get on here and say negative things, doughboys mom was killed last night in a car. I will be praying for you and ur family dough ok, I used to date a close friend of yours. Take care honey!
i to

Hindman, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2010
imsosorry wrote:
doughboy if youre reading this Im so sorry to hear about your mom, I was hoping it wasnt true, but people please dont get on here and say negative things, doughboys mom was killed last night in a car. I will be praying for you and ur family dough ok, I used to date a close friend of yours. Take care honey!
am so sorry about your loss. You have support to help you through this, praying for you and your family.
sorry2

Virgie, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2010
dont think it was his mom, think that it was his aunt that was killed...praying for your family!
someone who knows him

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2012
That was his aunt that passed away at that time...his mother did later pass away in December 2010....so he has had it pretty rough he is on Facebook these days...may I ask who you are????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donovan Fugate 12 min Jenn 34
Tgtel internet issues, anyone else? 13 min Jason221 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Cczar 170,525
Knott Fiscal Court (Dec '16) Mon Huey 142
Feminine Napkin Tax Sun Ray 2
Knott Foreskin Tax Sun Work in Perry 1
Zack Hall for County-Judge... Sun Work in Perry 7

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages