First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmmmmmmm

Lubbock, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Is it not funny to anyone but me that ole John let's people talk about his wife or ex-wife, what ever, but when someone starts telling how he cheats and steals the post gets removed....

He just can't hide that lovin hubby attitude can he........

LMAO
Well

Yeaddiss, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Perhaps he is over her and doesn't care what people say about her but naturally anyone would not want things written about themselves. People fall in and out of love everyday. Doesn't make him a bad person
r u serious

Kite, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
people need to let his go..really..it is no ones business but their own if they r in love or not..let them be..
dfghkjutyer

Lubbock, TX

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Well wrote:
Perhaps he is over her and doesn't care what people say about her but naturally anyone would not want things written about themselves. People fall in and out of love everyday. Doesn't make him a bad person
It was after "Former Employee" got on here telling how he was riping the bank off that got the thread removed. Ole honest Abe, excuse me Honest John, didn't like what Former Employee was sayin' he was OK with people trashing his poor ex wife but when they started telling about his dishonesty then he has it removed, all that was said..........scum bag material
i know

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2010
I know him personally and all john will ever be in life is a b*stard and a cocaine addict, and lets not forget a wh*re!!! All the clutts family does is transport drugs and rip ppl off on vehicles... that's what they do best...
Dear Friend

Hindman, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2010
This is absurd!!! I have known John and his family all of my life. He is a great person, great father, loving son and possibly one of the greatest friends to have. People need to get a life and stop trashing others. Marriages end every day...life goes on! People are stupid Bub small minded and probably just jealous of you. Do what you do my friend and piss on the people that are not worth your time!
reliablesource

Hindman, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2010
Not only am I an employee at Clutts Auto, I am family. The only former employees we've had eother quit or were fired for using drugs so their opinions are worthless. I love that you can trash someone without posting your name--lots of courage. John, Melvin and the whole Clutts Auto Family have donated time and money to various schools, athletics programs, and even beauty pagegeants. They are upstanding citizens and have ran an honorable business for over 30 years. If you have something bad to say post your name so we can verify your statements, or come visit us.
Tracy Watts
Dear Friend

Hindman, KY

#8 Aug 12, 2010
get em my girl!!! btw this is Tonya lmao
Whitey

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2010
You go Tracy!! Your such a good person for defending good people.. I hate worthless check drawing bastards who think its acceptable to slander a persons good name.. btw, this is whitey cracker.
i know

Jenkins, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2010
I know u Tracy n you are nothing but a slut.. I heard your the reason for the divorce... o yea not mention the train they pulled on u at work.Bill, John ,and the rest on the cocaine addicts that work there with you...
hey

Yeaddiss, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
lmao...tell us more=]
Jessica Hover

Hindman, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2010
My God people John and Tracy are cousins! U have got to come up with something better than that!!! SOUNDs like a bunch of Jelous and crazy people.
cousins my as

Ivel, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
It's south eastern Kentucky....hello coursin daddy and auntie mommy.. dumb as* hillbillies
DONT MATTER

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Aug 16, 2010
reliablesource wrote:
Not only am I an employee at Clutts Auto, I am family. The only former employees we've had eother quit or were fired for using drugs so their opinions are worthless. I love that you can trash someone without posting your name--lots of courage. John, Melvin and the whole Clutts Auto Family have donated time and money to various schools, athletics programs, and even beauty pagegeants. They are upstanding citizens and have ran an honorable business for over 30 years. If you have something bad to say post your name so we can verify your statements, or come visit us.
Tracy Watts
HA HA CAN WE SAY WRIGHT OFF---TAX BREAK! YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY WOULD GIVE AWAY MONEY IF IT DIDNT HELP THEM IN SOMEWAY. GET REAL. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS FINALLY TELLING THE TRUTH ON THESE FOLKS.EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS KNOWN THIS, THESE FOLKS ARE JUST MAKING IT PUBLIC.
right

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Aug 16, 2010
Dear Friend wrote:
This is absurd!!! I have known John and his family all of my life. He is a great person, great father, loving son and possibly one of the greatest friends to have. People need to get a life and stop trashing others. Marriages end every day...life goes on! People are stupid Bub small minded and probably just jealous of you. Do what you do my friend and piss on the people that are not worth your time!
it jusr astounds me , how he can marry an addict, be an addict, take her money,take her kids,when she's trying to get help for all her problems.ppl can say, he's doesn't use or didn't use. i think this is a mis statement.he knew her problems when he married her,so why kick her to the curb now,especially when she need all the support and help she can get.yeah,ur correct, life goes on,when you've used til u can't use no more, take all they have,steal from the customers ,i guess life does go on, but the sad part, we ALL, get ours in return.and i'm not jealous of anyone, don't need drugs and steal a lot fo money to make me happy.god makes some of us happy.have u tried him.
booster

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Aug 16, 2010
reliablesource wrote:
Tracy Watts
funny u mention, they donated to atheletic programs,,,,when i was a kcc booster, they wouldn't give us a copper penny, must have donated to hazard or perry cenrtal.it sure the heck wasn't us.
cooler than yall

Warsaw, IN

#17 Aug 31, 2010
Cmon..quit hatin. i can't even believe yall waste your time putting this shit online. slandering someone is so wrong. and where i live we tell people straight up what we think; pussies! i'm sure john isn't perfect but he is a nice guy and from experience you can't help an addict they gotta help themselves. but once they endanger your kids you have to draw the line. maybe yall never dealt with any real shit in your life. he is a good dad and his personal life really isn't anyones business. check yourselves man.
cooler than yall

Warsaw, IN

#18 Aug 31, 2010
you hicks need to quit hating. john's a cool dude and a good dad. slandering someone online is bullsh#t. where i'm from we tell people straight up what we think; p#ssies!!
cooler chic

Warsaw, IN

#19 Aug 31, 2010
Quit hatin on a cool dude. Yall are pathetic. sounds like a little jealousy to me.lmao
Deer Hunting Husband

Blacksburg, VA

#20 Nov 24, 2011
This whole thread is a bunch of BULL SHIT! Get a life and quit the gossiping!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Ren 172,997
perverts 5 hr ary 4
Sabrina Wallen 5 hr ary 5
What does Pam Johnson drive? (Dec '14) 5 hr nosey 14
crystal stacy (Oct '14) 5 hr nosey 13
Kentucky Basketball is overrated 🏀 18 hr Just me 8
Magistrate district 4 Fri curt 9

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance