Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family Of LindaSlone Mock

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 2, 2010
I want to keep your memory alive ...

I want the world to know how you were so brutally MURDERERED, and he walks only after 10 months...

I want who ever keeps getting this post deleted to be man or woman enough to tell who you really are.. it is so obvious that the truth hurts...

This post may get deleted to, but you can bet there will be many more to come, I will keep you busy
a friend

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2010
i know how you feel im sorry
Quick Draw McJosh

Ermine, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
How are women like fish?
They're both better when they're dead and battered.
BOOHOO

Ermine, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
DON'T TAKE A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT! HAHAHAHA!!!
a friend

Manchester, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2010
you people are so sick dont you know it hurts when someone kills your sister or daughter or your son and you people make fun thats wrong i feel bad for that family i really do

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#7 Feb 2, 2010
Family Of LindaSlone Mock wrote:
I want to keep your memory alive ...
Fine, but on topix? Damn thats retarded.
Pokerface

Ermine, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
What The F*ck?
Are You Idiots EVER Going To Let This Topix DIE.....
dunno

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 2, 2010
I don't know either family but it's really cruel to post things that make fun of someone who has lost a loved one. Why would "idiots" let the memory of a loved one "die" right along with them. I'm sure they want to keep her memory alive on topix as well as at home, in church, at the store, in court, at work.. EVERYWHERE!! Have a heart!! Don't you have someone you love that much?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#10 Feb 2, 2010
dunno wrote:
I'm sure they want to keep her memory alive on topix as well as at home, in church, at the store, in court, at work.. EVERYWHERE!! Have a heart!!
Graffiti on the bridge next? Or how about a big "RIP Linda you were the best I had" in a bathroom stall? Damn slick, sometimes enough is to much.
dunno

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2010
NOTHING is EVER "too much" for those you love. I REALLY don't think you are as cruel as you come off. I see where you are going with this , though I don't agree with how you are trying to get your point across. I bet you have a heart whether you admit it or not. I know you have parents, maybe siblings or children SOMEONE you love! Like I said I don't even know either family so it's just my opinion which in the end is not even important. I just hate to see others feelings hurt and makes me think of those I love. Sorry for buttin' in. Have a nice night.(or good morning).

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#12 Feb 2, 2010
dunno wrote:
NOTHING is EVER "too much" for those you love. I REALLY don't think you are as cruel as you come off. I see where you are going with this , though I don't agree with how you are trying to get your point across. I bet you have a heart whether you admit it or not. I know you have parents, maybe siblings or children SOMEONE you love! Like I said I don't even know either family so it's just my opinion which in the end is not even important. I just hate to see others feelings hurt and makes me think of those I love. Sorry for buttin' in. Have a nice night.(or good morning).
Yes I do have love ones, but I can damn well guarantee that their names will not cover 1 inch of a topix thread.
Pokerface

Ermine, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do have love ones, but I can damn well guarantee that their names will not cover 1 inch of a topix thread.
I totally agree! I mean it's like everyone you get on here this topix is at the top of the page! My God people LET THE DANG TOPIX DIE! Im not saying let her memory die, what what ever makes your boat float on that one, but let the TOPIX DIE! It's annoying anymore!
Family of LindaSloneMock

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Feb 3, 2010
actually it only annoys those defenders of the MURDERER

This topic will never end as her memory will never die. She was and is loved, and so greatly missed. My heart aches each time I hear one of her children say something about "mommy". They are still suffering, and we as her family are and always will. It was not fair how she was taken from us.

This is for the Smart a#$## that keep saying don't take a knife to a gun fight.... I doubt she even thought her own husband was going to KILL her in cold blood, cause had she known this, you can bet she would not have ended up like she did, MURDERED by her own Husband of only one week....

And to you Pokerface, if you don't like reading this post, DA, go to the next topic, this one plainly tells what it is about, nobodys begs you to read this one, and being what it is, we as her family have the right to say on here whatever we want as long as it is the TRUTH... so get over it.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#15 Feb 3, 2010
Family of LindaSloneMock wrote:
we as her family have the right to say on here whatever we want as long as it is the TRUTH... so get over it.
And I have the right to say she is probably glad she is no longer on earth, having to listen to all the crap you spew.
Pokerface

Hindman, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>And I have the right to say she is probably glad she is no longer on earth, having to listen to all the crap you spew.
Haha! Again I totally agree with MSO4!
Funny

Hindman, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2010
Family of LindaSloneMock wrote:
actually it only annoys those defenders of the MURDERER
This topic will never end as her memory will never die. She was and is loved, and so greatly missed. My heart aches each time I hear one of her children say something about "mommy". They are still suffering, and we as her family are and always will. It was not fair how she was taken from us.
This is for the Smart a#$## that keep saying don't take a knife to a gun fight.... I doubt she even thought her own husband was going to KILL her in cold blood, cause had she known this, you can bet she would not have ended up like she did, MURDERED by her own Husband of only one week....
And to you Pokerface, if you don't like reading this post, DA, go to the next topic, this one plainly tells what it is about, nobodys begs you to read this one, and being what it is, we as her family have the right to say on here whatever we want as long as it is the TRUTH... so get over it.
don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.don't take a knife to a gun fight.
Think a littleSmarter

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2010
I think there are some real sick people on here, some of you have to be kids that really don't know any better and are running your mouth to defend your relative. And for the ones that are making those mean remarks that arn't kids, you are acting like a kid that is for sure. This post is about a young lady that lost her life and left a caring family behind that is grieving. I think you all should have respect for the dead, and pray that God will forgive you for these ugly posts that you are saying to this broken-hearted family.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#19 Feb 3, 2010
Think a littleSmarter wrote:
and pray that God will forgive you for these ugly posts
An ugly post is a sin? I never read that in the Bible.
aunt

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2010
i cant belive theres crule ppl like this out there and as far as the bible if you had ever read the bible you would be afraid to even hint these mean things what kind of parents rasied you ?????we love linda and are very hurt if this is the way we chose to keep her memory alive that is our business no one ask you to read this topic go to the other ones how would you feel if this was your family and ppl would say these bad things put your self in our shoes im a firm firm beliver in what goes around comes around just wait and see i feel sorry for you because its coming god help you WE LOVE YOU LINDA RIP DADDYS FAMILY

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#21 Feb 4, 2010
aunt wrote:
i cant belive theres crule ppl like this out there and as far as the bible if you had ever read the bible you would be afraid to even hint these mean things what kind of parents rasied you ?????we love linda and are very hurt if this is the way we chose to keep her memory alive that is our business no one ask you to read this topic go to the other ones how would you feel if this was your family and ppl would say these bad things put your self in our shoes im a firm firm beliver in what goes around comes around just wait and see i feel sorry for you because its coming god help you WE LOVE YOU LINDA RIP DADDYS FAMILY
Honey, this a discussion forum. If you start a topic, it will be discussed. Sorry you all cannot understand something that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virgil singleton what do you know??? 5 hr Rollingstones 4
Johnny Jacobs having an affair 6 hr You know it 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Bill McReal 163,321
Trail Ride 15 hr Philly kid 5
hindman topix (Jan '13) 15 hr Philly kid 6
pinetop. auction Sun don 7
James Short (Jul '10) Sun the real me 1993 20

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages