Unhappy customer

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

I would not recommend this dental practice to anyone. Terrible service, terrible admin people, even terrible hours. I made a big mistake using this dentist, I will not do it again.
Brian Graves

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I would highly recommend staying away from this office. Did not appreciate the service, the multiple billing errors, nor the personnel. I was also refused my dental and treatment records when I requested them. Instead, I was given a single page printout copy of my x-ray and charged $10. Stay away
BETH

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

I am currently sitting in the waiting room waiting 45 minutes past my appt time. Mind you I have had this appt schedualed for 6 months. Horrible customer servive. If you want a good dentist this is not the one for you, specially if you want to get in at your schedualed appt time. Never coming back!
PAM

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

GREAT DENTISTS...just lousy, untrained staff! Didnt have a clue how to do xrays, took assistant 3 trys to take a mold of my mouth. Front office staff dont have a clue how to run an office, let alone bill insurance! I have been there several times, and they still have a hard time finding me in their computer system. Maybe if they spent a little more money for well trained staff they wouldnt have such a hard time keeping patients!!
Lisa

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

My first two appointments went great. I really loved the dentist and the staff. My last two visits have been the complete opposite. I waited 40 minutes each time just to get in the chair. The appointments went much longer than I was told. I heard the assistant's stomach rumble because she was so hungry. This office purposly overbooks for the sake of making a buck. The staff does not even have time to take a break to eat due to the high volume of patients. On one visit the dentist continued to move between rooms to try to attend to all the patients. It is disgusting that patients and staff are treated this way. I will NEVER visit this office again.
cuttie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone give a substential review instead of talking about the supperficial things. I went there the dentists are great and that's what matter. Good dental care performance bad office running, not a big deal
Dan

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

STAY AWAY! Every single time I have been there they give me a different dentist. I have had fillings and extractions. The fillings fall out after a few months, and then they charge you to have them refilled..I had a wisdom tooth pulled here, and the dentist I had (that day) pulled my wisdom tooth, but also broke the tooth in front of that. He then tells me" I was able to get your tooth out okay, but the tooth in front of that one broke. It's beyond repair, it's shattered. If you want me to while your still numb, I can just go ahead and pull that one for you too." Of course I wanted it pulled if there was nothing he could do for it..The only reason it was even a question was because he wanted to make sure I knew that I was being charged... I had to pay to have a tooth extracted because he broke it! Aaaand he wasn't going to take it out if I said I wasn't paying. I have had nothing but bad experiences here and will never go back! I recommend everyone else to stay away as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hinckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••