Posted in the Hilton Forum

Liz

Pittsford, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Tammy Werner does the best color.
Caitlin

Hilton, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2009
I just got my hair done there by Tammy W and she did AMAZING! She did everything I asked for, unlike any other place I went. She's great at hair, and she's a great person. You'll LOVE it there! I recommend it to anyone!:) I've never been this happy about my hair in my whole life, and I never thought I would be until now thanks to Tammy W at Envy!
Heidi

Hilton, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Tammy Werner has been doing my hair for years. She always does a great job with cut and color. I recommend her to everyone who asks/comments on my hair.

Thanks Tammy :)
Dawn

Medina, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2010
I LOVE MY LAURA J!!! Wouldnt trade her for anything!!! They are all good there but Laura's MY Gurl!! She da bomb!
Beth

Ontario, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2010
Tammy Werner Is A Spectacular Colorist. I Even Get My Hair Done Today. YEA
Liz

Spencerport, NY

#6 May 22, 2010
Tammy Connor, the owner of the Salon is one of the best hair stylists I've ever been to. She truly listens to what people want. She got my color and cut just the way I wanted! She does everything too, she has done my makeup, pedicures, waxing and she even did a fabulous up-do for a special event I attended. I have told all my family and friends about her and would suggest her to ANYONE! GO SEE HER!

She has a clinet for life :)
Val

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2010
Laura is absolutely the best!! She always makes my hair look 10 times better than I ever could myself. I wish she could come do my hair every morning! On top of her talent, she is such a sweetheart and always nice to chat with. Envy is a beautiful salon with a warm, comfortable atmosphere. I always love going there!
Cheryl

Batavia, NY

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Tammy Connor, the owner, does a fab job on my red color. It doesn't fade and I love the cut. Love, love her. She's a keeper!
Olivia

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2011
Tammy C is the Best!!
Kathy

Brockport, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Tammy Connor is great with color and cuts!! I have never been disappointed!
Stacy

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2014
I just got my hair cut there tonight and I asked for my bangs to start around my mid cheek and they start right around my eye I asked for it to be cut a few inches below my shoulder and it was cut right to my shoulder and I asked for long layers and she grabbed one big chunk of my hair trimmed a little off the top and called that long layers.

I will never go back there again and I will never recommend this place to anyone, she spent less than a half an hour on me between the shampoo, cut and blow dry. I felt like she was rushing to get me out of there instead of making sure a first time customer had a good experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 1 hr HeThe Blue Clubbz 38
News Former Rochester Mobster Arrested in Albion Tue M Brooks 3
News Suspect ID'd in estate sale theft Aug 7 RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Greece Police ID Estate Sale Thief Aug 7 RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Gates PD make arrest in motel homicide Aug 2 Rhonda 12
News Oswego County woman charged in fatal stabbing, ... Aug 2 Moshe 4
News I-Team 10 investigation: Notoronious sex offend... (Dec '08) Jul 29 Ha Ha 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hilton Mortgages