Former Greece police officer Gary Pig...

Former Greece police officer Gary Pignato pleads guilty

There are 10 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Former Greece police officer Gary Pignato pleads guilty. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Former Greece police officer Gary F. Pignato will spend no additional time behind bars for admitting two misdemeanors involving a woman who accused him of coercing her into having sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Dale

AOL

#1 Mar 2, 2010
THANK GOD..Gary should not be doing any jail time. Loosing his position with the Greece Police Dept was a large enough penality. Both "ladies" had previous criminal pasts and since when does a proposition mean you are forced to act on it. Ladies can Just Say NO. Shame on the Jury participants who found Gary guilty and put him in prison. Probation and/or counseling might be more in line. Hard working, tax paying citizens who actually contribute to society should not be put behind bars when there is no violance involved. Hopefully the ladies do not become wealthy holding the Town of Greece respoisible for their trama. Are they still using drugs? It makes me wonder what their motive is.
Observing

Webster, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2010
Dale, WOW! A voice of reason. You must be one of the few who actually know the real story. I know he hated to plea but glad he got not additional time.
rpg

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Former Greece police officer ( Pig)nato pleads guilty.
In the Know

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2010
Dale wrote:
THANK GOD..Gary should not be doing any jail time. Loosing his position with the Greece Police Dept was a large enough penality. Both "ladies" had previous criminal pasts and since when does a proposition mean you are forced to act on it. Ladies can Just Say NO. Shame on the Jury participants who found Gary guilty and put him in prison. Probation and/or counseling might be more in line. Hard working, tax paying citizens who actually contribute to society should not be put behind bars when there is no violance involved. Hopefully the ladies do not become wealthy holding the Town of Greece respoisible for their trama. Are they still using drugs? It makes me wonder what their motive is.
Dale and Observing: WOW! I KNOW the truth! He has been victimizing women for YEARS. You two only know the Gary he wants you to know. Did he tell you he is the victim? He typically blames his behavior on others when he gets caught. This plea deal is a shame. This guy is a SEXUAL preditor and taxpayers continue to pay for him. He is one sick dude! Observing, please share what you claim to know makes the PIGman so "not liable" for his actions...
Observing

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2010
In the Know, let's just say I agree with what Dale said. I never said he was a victim, nor do I think he is innocent of things, however I don't think there were any threats involved in what happened. I wouldn't trust him to be my boyfriend but I also don't think he deserved to go to jail. I do believe he used his badge as a dating service. Losing your job is one thing but it isn't jail material.
the truth

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2010
This is the tip of the iceberg. He has done this and many worse things for years. The thought of him being back on the street is nauseating. let the truth be heard. He is a sexual deviant.
Major

Victor, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2011
He was not even a real cop he lied about his test scores and he right were he belong if not just for screwing over tax payers money and using his position to get his rocks off I hope the slimy bum stays behind bars. The police chief Rahn and his son also are slime balls.
AUTISMSPEAKS

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2012
lets face it.. greece police are looking pretty bad these days.. gary pignato, paper shredding, hit & run accident covered up. To make themselves look like HEROS, they drag a severely AUTISIC teenager, force a confession out of him. never let him make a phone call until police were satisfied with his "confession' and labled him as a 'XBOX preditor". this is an 18 year boy who is emotionally 11 years old.AUTISM is the invisable disability.. if this boy had physical characteristics of say a DOWNS SYNDROME child, would they have pulled him out of his home & interrogated him the way they did ? just sayin....
curious

Wenonah, NJ

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Major wrote:
He was not even a real cop he lied about his test scores and he right were he belong if not just for screwing over tax payers money and using his position to get his rocks off I hope the slimy bum stays behind bars. The police chief Rahn and his son also are slime balls.
Lets not forget the Town Super Slim and that little weezel,,,Chump Change.
Cjd

Pleasanton, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Dale wrote:
Dale you are an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin P Clark Jul 29 Inform the people 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
Daycare abuse? Jul '16 slivnm 2
News Trump cries foul over delegate process Republic... Apr '16 bottlecap 89
News Still no verdict in manslaughter case of Roderi... (Dec '09) Jun '15 JackAsters 232
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor (May '15) May '15 RacistFireCrotchB... 5
News Drones in NY: the jobs shell game (May '15) May '15 Willie 2

Hilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hilton Mortgages