LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child

LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child

There are 146368 comments on the The Lufkin Daily News story from Sep 22, 2007, titled LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child. In it, The Lufkin Daily News reports that:

There have been many people outraged by the treatment of dogs and animals in recent letters to the editor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lufkin Daily News.

Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#137115 Sep 28, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
By and large, yes. I would rather pick to see where we have commonality, myself.
I know you do, I try to as well.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#137116 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sue? Do you still have my addy? Lala is falling down on the job, and hasn't sent the pic. Don't force me to make the 'boo-boo' lip at you ;-D
Nevermind, NN sent it to me. What a beautiful couple! They both look so happy, you just have to smile. Thanks for sharing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#137117 Sep 28, 2008
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
I told NN that she could send it to you, but only IF she wanted too. You haven't pissed her off lately, have you??? LOL
Who Lala? I hope not, she'll start referring to me a 'Bite Me' again, rofl!!!

“Cogito,Ergo Sum”

Since: Jul 08

I Think, Therefore, I Am

#137118 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
To anyone considering abortion please think of the innocent, developing baby inside you. They never asked to be conceived, so they have little to do with the situation that they were put in. They were the result. Please show them compassion and give them a chance to live. You will be forever grateful that you did.
Adoption is a compassionate and moral option if you find yourself unable to keep the child. Just know that giving your child life is a very selfless and loving thing to do.
Try not to let the so called choice rhetoric lead you to believe that it is choice. They forget that there are two people involved in this, you and your baby. To lead you toward abortion is advocating your child's death. They scream eduaction which in and of itself is good, so educate yourself about the effects of abortion on your mental state, after the fact. Also, please seek out spiritual guidance and if this will be an everlasting burden on your conscience. Will this be something that will haunt you forever?
Somtimes life's greatest gifts are those that are unexpected.
Also to any who have already chosen to abort, God will forgive you, all you have to do is ask Him. Please, rest in His forgiveness and Love. No body assumes that you chose this option lightly.
ADOPTION, a compassionate and moral choice!!
Oh Good Grief!! Any more of this nauseating claptrap and I'll develop DIABETES!!!
Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#137119 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sue? Do you still have my addy? Lala is falling down on the job, and hasn't sent the pic. Don't force me to make the 'boo-boo' lip at you ;-D
You have mail!
Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#137120 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevermind, NN sent it to me. What a beautiful couple! They both look so happy, you just have to smile. Thanks for sharing.
LOL, I just sent it to you as well. Let me know how many copies you get of it now!(See what happenes when you threathen to pout?)
Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#137121 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha I'm glad you enjoyed it.

“You've Come A Long Way Baby”

Since: Mar 07

Miami, FL

#137122 Sep 28, 2008
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised that the reason she mentioned her sexual orientation is because some of them were spewing anti-gay rhetoric and she probably mentioned she was gay to refute any nonsense they were spewing.
That's how I became aware. The power of posting.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#137123 Sep 28, 2008
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I just sent it to you as well. Let me know how many copies you get of it now!(See what happenes when you threathen to pout?)
LOL, only the two copies so far. Thanks :)

“You've Come A Long Way Baby”

Since: Mar 07

Miami, FL

#137124 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
On an abortion thread, I doubt that.
There would be no reason to bring up anti gay rhotoric on an abortion thread. Straight sex is what gets you pregnant. Other that seeking artificial insemination, or in the very horrific circumstance being rape.
There is no real assumption that being gay and abortion go hand in hand.
No I do not believe that it was brought up first by the Anti Abortion crowd. How would James, as a new poster to the thread, have come up with that about her as fast as he did ?? He was not here long enough to peg her that quick. BTW, he was a complete pig by the way he acted.
Reading previous post Pupsy, or diguising their real identity. Just like somebody popped in a few days ago, and did the same thing, remember the comments then? It's all good Pupsy, if you think she announces it in the midst of also being a Jew married to a Christian and having a daughter studying Wicca is playing the "gay card", it's all good.

Since: Sep 08

Fort Worth, TX

#137125 Sep 28, 2008
hartofstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Since most of the poor people in this country are minorities it could be seen as racially motivated.
But, who wants their taxes to pay for the support of children with parents who won't support themselves?
You have to pay taxes regardless, so why worry about which place it's actually going. It's going to help out another family. And most of the poor people aren't minorities, that's jsut your biased opinion.

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#137126 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
Hurry guys, go help nn. She was caught in a lie and is having a hissy fit. Lalu needs help over there defending her.
Funny hearing this coming from you. I'm sure you recall when you came to this very board seeking help from me against polgara.

How quickly we forget those that are there for us in times of need.
Jay dog

Twinsburg, OH

#137127 Sep 28, 2008
just-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloviating and twisting again I see. Do you really think anyone reads these diatribes from beginning to end? I'll bet your ego tells you they do, huh?
Either you do....which shows you lie about no one reading them. Or, you don't read them....and you type totally ignorant comments about things you never read.

Either way...you're not impressive at all. But, then you never were.
Anndee

Coeur D Alene, ID

#137128 Sep 28, 2008
Look who is about to be President....
How strongly does Barack Obama believe in unlimited abortions? Strongly enough that the only article he wrote for the Harvard Law Review while he was a law school student talked about how fervently believed in legalized abortion.
Obama would have "the most extremist policies on abortion of any President in history. Senator Obama's views on abortion are so radical that he even wants American citizens to pay for them. This would include Catholics, Evangelicals and all people of faith. He would also expand abortion rights through his passionate support of The Freedom of Choice Act."

The next President will likely appoint 2-3 supreme court justices.
A true Christian would have a problem with that.
Jay dog

Twinsburg, OH

#137129 Sep 28, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not pull a lever for that woman. Ever.
That's fine.
Jay dog

Twinsburg, OH

#137130 Sep 28, 2008
Anndee wrote:
Look who is about to be President....
How strongly does Barack Obama believe in unlimited abortions? Strongly enough that the only article he wrote for the Harvard Law Review while he was a law school student talked about how fervently believed in legalized abortion.
Obama would have "the most extremist policies on abortion of any President in history. Senator Obama's views on abortion are so radical that he even wants American citizens to pay for them. This would include Catholics, Evangelicals and all people of faith. He would also expand abortion rights through his passionate support of The Freedom of Choice Act."
The next President will likely appoint 2-3 supreme court justices.
A true Christian would have a problem with that.
Well, we know he's bought....we've always known that.

But, although I wouldn't vote for him, I'd love for those who do to get a chance to see him in action.

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#137131 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked sue if I could send it to you. I didn't hear back from her. I didn't want to do it without her permission.

:(

lalalulu

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#137132 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ah, the good old days, eh, B?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#137133 Sep 28, 2008
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww Did I miss the discussion about pasta sauces AGAIN????????
Hey Sue! How are you?

just-me

“The Thinker, aka, Dylan. ;O)”

Since: Mar 08

Rev. 21:3-5

#137134 Sep 28, 2008
Jay dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you do....which shows you lie about no one reading them. Or, you don't read them....and you type totally ignorant comments about things you never read.
Either way...you're not impressive at all. But, then you never were.
I'm crushed, your opinion of me matters more than you'll ever know.

It takes only one or two sentences of your whining and lies to see it's not worth reading. Besides, it's the same lies and crap over and over again. That's called SPAM! People get tired of sifting through it to find posts worth reading, ya know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial for mother of 'Peter Boy' Kema postponed Thu Joe Balls 3
the roads Apr '16 ninja 1
News GET hike draws more fire Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News TMT opponents challenge selection of hearings o... Apr '16 Lucy Janee 1
News State behind national average in incorporating ... Apr '16 June Ann 1
News 17 students arrested after series of fights at ... (Nov '09) Mar '16 Keaau student 38
Is hawaiian paradise park safe to live? (Jan '07) Mar '16 Busyb 77

Hilo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hilo Mortgages