Bullitt County Drug Task Force
spartan

Louisville, KY

#162 Aug 6, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
i would have called 911 if this had been a emergency but this is a total different call this call was to get drug dealers but i guess they don't want the info that i have but shepherdsville was very interested about what i had to tell them the sherriff's dept suck's
Go ahead and tell us what you told the Shepherdsville department so we'll know who to watch out for.
proof

Richmond Hill, NY

#163 Aug 6, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and tell us what you told the Shepherdsville department so we'll know who to watch out for.
yes do so tell us
this will work

Campbellsville, KY

#164 Aug 9, 2012
lmao wrote:
Easiest way to catch all the druggies..........
put a huge pile of meth, cocaine, rock cocaine, various prescription pills, ectasy,herion pre loaded in syringes and any other drug you can think of in some random parking lot around here and watch as they flock to it, then take em all out at once ........wishful thinking i know but i bet it would catch some
I agree! But first shut down the government ruin dope dealers, ya know the methadone clinics
want to help

Campbellsville, KY

#165 Aug 9, 2012
If a person does call with information about drug dealers, what exactly do the police do? I want to know if it is worth my time. I could follow one person for a couple of days and probably get information that would clean up alot of the dealing being done. I'm sick of my hometown getting worse every day. I've seen it just keep getting worse. I don't want to be a vigilante but could help if it would be taken seriously
spartan

Louisville, KY

#166 Aug 9, 2012
want to help wrote:
If a person does call with information about drug dealers, what exactly do the police do? I want to know if it is worth my time. I could follow one person for a couple of days and probably get information that would clean up alot of the dealing being done. I'm sick of my hometown getting worse every day. I've seen it just keep getting worse. I don't want to be a vigilante but could help if it would be taken seriously
Because point blank,it's obvious that you don't know anything.And besides,it's also obvious that you're nothing but a would-be busybody as well as a big time wanna be trouble-maker.And I'd about bet the farm that everyone who knows you,,,knows that.So,why not go ahead and tell all of us what you told the Sheriff's office,,,before they hung up on you??? Maybe we'll find your suspicious accusations credible,,,even though they didn't.And are you by chance the old guy on Purcell Drive in Bardstown who swears that all of his neighbors are drug dealers everytime he smells weed in the neighborhood???
Todd

United States

#167 Aug 9, 2012
So your mad that he is saving taxpayer money and driving his truck? Makes sense.
proof wrote:
I myself would have left things alone until i seen what i had to work with.instead he runs in and fires everybody.wrong thing to do because them guys won't for get and neither will the community.Just like that the dumbass president somebody voted in (one term and gone).Another thing is he never drives the car we pay for always in his old truck,I don't think the people of bullitt county would like seeing him pulling up to a shooting or something in that truck.Com mand materail he is not.Sham to see someone who tried so hard to get where he is and do so little to keep.My opinion instead of wasting money on another election save it for retirement your gonna need it that's all.
want to help

Campbellsville, KY

#168 Aug 10, 2012
Spartan, no reason to get rude with me! I do want to help and no I haven't called anyone yet! Before you jump down my throat suppose you KNOW what you're talking about and to whom first! I knew I wouldn't get any good advice here, just so sickened by what I see every single day that kids have to go thru and want to protect them as no one else will! As far as the busy body comment, shame on you! No im not a busy body, just very concerned! I used to enjoy conversing with you and have seen you get rude a few times but your are so off base on this one! Maybe its true what they say about you. Sure fooled me until this response, however, now I know what kind of person you are!
WHY DOES NONE CARE? WHY ISN'T ANYTHING BEING DONE? Do I have to become a vigilante to save these children from the hell they live in??
spartan

Louisville, KY

#169 Aug 10, 2012
want to help wrote:
Spartan, no reason to get rude with me! I do want to help and no I haven't called anyone yet! Before you jump down my throat suppose you KNOW what you're talking about and to whom first! I knew I wouldn't get any good advice here, just so sickened by what I see every single day that kids have to go thru and want to protect them as no one else will! As far as the busy body comment, shame on you! No im not a busy body, just very concerned! I used to enjoy conversing with you and have seen you get rude a few times but your are so off base on this one! Maybe its true what they say about you. Sure fooled me until this response, however, now I know what kind of person you are!
WHY DOES NONE CARE? WHY ISN'T ANYTHING BEING DONE? Do I have to become a vigilante to save these children from the hell they live in??
I can assure you that most everything they say about me is more than likely true.And you probably haven't even heard the half of it.And yes,I do have a tendency to get rude in the face of posters who have an urge to talk non-sense.Unless I missed something or read your post wrong,you threatened to follow someone around so you can make trouble for them on a hunch that they might be involved with drugs,,,and then mentioned getting them with vigilante justice because you feel that the police aren't adequately doing their job.And trust me kiddo,my reply was not at all a personal attack.However,if statements that mindlessly infringe on others goes unchallenged,,,everyone will assume that it's perfectly ok.Others will soon follow suit,,,and then even you in your straight laced life-style will not be safe from suspicious minds.Sorry for the rude manner though,because honestly,your response wasn't quite as harsh as I expected.Oh,and if you would have mentioned children in your post,,,I wouldn't have pounced on you.Sorry again about the manner I used while making my point.Initially,I thought you deserved it.Now,,,I'm not so sure.
want to help

Campbellsville, KY

#170 Aug 10, 2012
see you speak before you think, your use of big words, proper punctuation and stringing out long sentences leads people to think you may have a little intelligence. I won't make that mistake again! I'm not out to infringe upon anyones' rights, just to try and protect these children that have none! Last time I checked it isn't sometimes ” right” to cook Meth, and run around buying and selling drugs with kids in tow! I could go on and on here but its futile...no one who is capable of doing anything really cares as long as its not ” their kids” or cousins or nieces and nephews. Don't even say call cps that's a joke!
On another note, let's just say more people followed my suit and took matters in their own hands, maybe, just maybe it wouldn't be so out of control.
The response you expected from me is not and would not be a typical ”posters” response, as I am not a ” typical poster” I truley care and can't seem to find anyone who does. So thanks for NOTHING!! Unless you're a dope head strung out junkie who doesn't take care of your kids, I'd think you would especially if you saw what I see
spartan

Louisville, KY

#171 Aug 11, 2012
want to help wrote:
see you speak before you think, your use of big words, proper punctuation and stringing out long sentences leads people to think you may have a little intelligence. I won't make that mistake again! I'm not out to infringe upon anyones' rights, just to try and protect these children that have none! Last time I checked it isn't sometimes ” right” to cook Meth, and run around buying and selling drugs with kids in tow! I could go on and on here but its futile...no one who is capable of doing anything really cares as long as its not ” their kids” or cousins or nieces and nephews. Don't even say call cps that's a joke!
On another note, let's just say more people followed my suit and took matters in their own hands, maybe, just maybe it wouldn't be so out of control.
The response you expected from me is not and would not be a typical ”posters” response, as I am not a ” typical poster” I truley care and can't seem to find anyone who does. So thanks for NOTHING!! Unless you're a dope head strung out junkie who doesn't take care of your kids, I'd think you would especially if you saw what I see
Well,for some reason,,,I can't seem to hide from the fact that you seemed to pay me a compliment right alongside of that little reprimand,(I appreciate that).And actually,you're right about several things here.One being that a person's intelligence can never be accurately measured by his or hers ability to memorize and/or correctly spell out his or hers own language,(sorry to let you down though).You're also right about not much of anyone caring about much of anything outside of their own circle anymore.However,you're wrong with your assumption that simply because I command a big mouth as well as a slick attitude at times,,,that I don't care when children are being victimized.I can promise you sincerely,,,"I do".And if I hadn't of misunderstood your post,I would have headed out in a different direction with my response.Sorry for the misunderstanding,,,though I can't promise that I'll never do it again.Just a bi-product of anonymity I suppose.Anyway,,,even though I was displeased with your post,,,it didn't excuse my attitude.Sorry again.Oh,if you are really aware of children that are being placed whether it be directly or indirectly in harms way,you should keep talking it til you find someone who will listen.Honestly though,CPS is an over-staffed,over-payed and over glorified agency in my opinion as well,however,you'd likely achieve more success with them than you will on topix.Because here,information needs to be direct in order for people to even consider taking it seriously.And because of the regular lunacy that litters the forum,most people would simply overlook it as well as underestimate it's true meaning.Doesn't necessarily mean that they don't care though.
want to help

Lexington, KY

#173 Aug 18, 2012
Well other than getting harassed, I have yet to get anywhere with anyone...I guess all the dopers stick together!!! I have a legitimate complaint for these children who are by products of the drug lunacy that is getting worse day by day. What a shame
For the record I thought maybe all the wanna be know it alls could direct me to some help. Spartan I see you know nothing except how to be bad, I've read all of the posts and I will conned that it was a mistake on my part to come here, a friend told me of this site, but not what a joke it is.
The position these kids are in, I will look for assistance anywhere I can get it
Anyone know

Lexington, KY

#174 Sep 17, 2012
Is nolin Greenwell Davids brother does anyyone know.
Dave

Elizabethtown, KY

#175 Sep 17, 2012
Anyone know wrote:
Is nolin Greenwell Davids brother does anyyone know.
The answer is NO.
why

Shepherdsville, KY

#176 Sep 19, 2012
i second that hell know
would like to know

Fort Thomas, KY

#177 Sep 20, 2012
How come I read and hear about alot of drug busts by Police departments but I hear very little about the Drug Task forse doing much?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#178 Sep 20, 2012
would like to know wrote:
How come I read and hear about alot of drug busts by Police departments but I hear very little about the Drug Task forse doing much?
A rather simple explanation for that really.Local law enforcement receives information as to who is buying,selling and doing drugs,,,every time they make a traffic stop and find a joint or pain-killer in the car.Task Forces on the other hand are only a way to launder federal grant money.Not a lot of necessity for 'em which is why they're usually manned by a skeleton crew and stay mostly outta site.
would like to know

Fort Thomas, KY

#179 Sep 20, 2012
Who is the one that is in charge of the drug task force? Are they not responsible and can be held accountable?
El Hefe

Fisherville, KY

#180 Sep 21, 2012
There is no drug task force. Each agency does their own thing
informant

Louisville, KY

#181 Oct 2, 2012
doug b. 44 west why hasnt he been arrested
trendy

Louisville, KY

#182 Oct 2, 2012
tim maramon beech grove rd same way hes the bigest dope dealer in bullitt county and they dont bother him why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 58 min Common sense 1,897
Roccco and big Becky 1 hr big fat becky 3
Kelly prater (Jun '14) 1 hr separated 45
White blazer with push gaurd bumper (May '16) 4 hr Karma 5
There is a thief in Mt.Washington stealing Chri... 4 hr Karma 1
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 7 hr Titileane 58
Dawn Gee 7 hr Mike 5

Hillview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillview Mortgages