One of the country's top receivers enrolls at USC

There are 11 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jan 20, 2010, titled One of the country's top receivers enrolls at USC. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Wide receiver Kyle Prater of Hillside, Ill., enrolled at USC on Tuesday and will participate in spring practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2010
This guy got to the party right when they shut the lights and people are going home. If he stays all four years he'll see at least two head coachs.
HB guy

Hermosa Beach, CA

#2 Jan 20, 2010
Heh, Heh, Heh.
And the beat goes on.
The top recruts gravitate to THE top program.
Matt will be laying out the TD passes to this guy.
Cry, wep , moan lower tier pac 9.
The upper tier Pac 1 continues to dominate.
Heh, Heh, Heh.
Just Asking

Arcadia, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2010
...slid off the road?

Black ice or Bud Ice?
trojan fan

Hawthorne, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Just worry about your basketball team. IDIOT!
R U Serious wrote:
This guy got to the party right when they shut the lights and people are going home. If he stays all four years he'll see at least two head coachs.
Former South Bay Resident

Pickerington, OH

#5 Jan 20, 2010
HB guy wrote:
Heh, Heh, Heh.
And the beat goes on.
The top recruts gravitate to THE top program.
Matt will be laying out the TD passes to this guy.
Cry, wep , moan lower tier pac 9.
The upper tier Pac 1 continues to dominate.
Heh, Heh, Heh.
USC always gets the top talent in the conference no matter whom the coach is. Those top recruiting classes don't always translate into on-field success, though, as we learned in the 90's. We'll see if Lane Kiffin is the right guy for this program, but his record as a head coach is decidedly mixed so far.
R U Serious

Laguna Beach, CA

#6 Jan 20, 2010
trojan fan wrote:
Just worry about your basketball team. IDIOT!<quoted text>
Actually, I feel sorry about your new football coach, Lame Kitten......But whole
Troyboi

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jan 20, 2010
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I feel sorry about your new football coach, Lame Kitten......But whole
I guess that recent 67-46 victory over the bRUINs doesn't register with you?
R U Serious

Laguna Beach, CA

#8 Jan 20, 2010
Troyboi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that recent 67-46 victory over the bRUINs doesn't register with you?
Not at all. But, I'll tell you what did register with me was last years Stanford win over SUC as a 41 point underdog.....When Stanford beat Ghetto U this year, it was no big deal, it's just getting to be routine. LOL
trojanfan

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 20, 2010
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you cant read. Shows how stupid you are. We just kicked your ASS on the basketball court and youre still talking CRAP. MORON!! What a JACKA$$!!
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#10 Jan 21, 2010
trojanfan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you cant read. Shows how stupid you are. We just kicked your **** on the basketball court and youre still talking CRAP. MORON!! What a JACKA$$!!
I read pretty good. I read were uncle pete was getting worried about the sanctions heading to SUC and took off for the great northwest. I read that SUC has imposed sanctions on their own basketball team even before the NCAA does. I read that Lame Kitten and his idiot staff managed to violate NCAA rules within the first 24 hours after being hired....... so Bite On, Butwhole
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#11 Jan 21, 2010
trojanfan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you cant read. Shows how stupid you are. We just kicked your **** on the basketball court and youre still talking CRAP. MORON!! What a JACKA$$!!
See, I made you look like a jockstrap and I didn't even have to capitolize to do it..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ultimate Towing Ripoff Near Park Ridge (Jun '11) 54 min Chelsy 11
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 10 hr 30 THOUSAND REWARD 1,510
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) Wed that guy by himself 59
when will we get underpass (Jul '12) Wed brjz 39
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) May 19 People 911
emily keseg (Sep '09) May 17 WhoAmI 72
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) May 12 Positively Bellwwod 557
More from around the web

Hillside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]