Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48572 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
If?
Honey the question is when, not if.
When are you going to admit to yourself that you have same sex fantasies? Most men have them. Most do not act on them. But most men don't turn to raging homophobic postings as a way to deal with them, either Do you really think your situation is unique? You're a textbook case. Now man up and go get some therapy so you can sort this out in a healthy way. Otherwise there's a good chance you'll end up busted in a public bathroom.
......Are you that frickn "STUPID?" Just how much more can a homosexual as "YOU, Xavier," get to be more "STUPID!" You homosexuals do not stand a chance or even come close to God's salvation. Why?...... Because homosexuals such as Xavier's like you, are just downright "STUPID!" Plain and simple! Just frickn "STUPID!" Now take that back to your closet and try another hanger that is in there as well..... you "STUPID" homosexual!.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48573 Jan 16, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>......Are you that frickn "STUPID?" Just how much more can a homosexual as "YOU, Xavier," get to be more "STUPID!" You homosexuals do not stand a chance or even come close to God's salvation. Why?...... Because homosexuals such as Xavier's like you, are just downright "STUPID!" Plain and simple! Just frickn "STUPID!" Now take that back to your closet and try another hanger that is in there as well..... you "STUPID" homosexual!.....
God tells me otherwise. I believe him, and not you. Who's stupid now?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48574 Jan 16, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>......Are you that frickn "STUPID?" Just how much more can a homosexual as "YOU, Xavier," get to be more "STUPID!" You homosexuals do not stand a chance or even come close to God's salvation. Why?...... Because homosexuals such as Xavier's like you, are just downright "STUPID!" Plain and simple! Just frickn "STUPID!" Now take that back to your closet and try another hanger that is in there as well..... you "STUPID" homosexual!.....
Hmmmm.... stupid, eh? Hmmmm

Do you have any other charges, or is it that you have a limited vocabulary?

God's salvation? Oh puh-leez. I don't care about your invisible playmate's narcissistic fantasies. Get a grip, kid. The same people that told you about Santa Claus also told you about god.
Noneya

United States

#48575 Jan 16, 2014
Constitution
Still Bill

Dublin, CA

#48578 Jan 17, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
So,when is your thirteenth birthday anyway Cletus ? And does your mommy know that you're on her computer after bedtime ? R U stupid or something ? Dropped on your head as a wee child ? D-U-H ! I know how about you STFU for not contributing anything intelligent to the discussion !
Jeeesus Sheeeria

Philadelphia, PA

#48579 Jan 17, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>......Are you that frickn
I am aware that dil dos don't come with basic, end user instructions, but you have yours inserted the wrong end in. This is affecting your mood negatively.
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48581 Jan 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
God tells me otherwise. I believe him, and not you. Who's stupid now?
.....Your god is Satan, you "STUPID" homosexual. Boy oh boy, all of you homosexuals are getting "STUPIDIER" by the second.
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48583 Jan 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.... stupid, eh? Hmmmm
Do you have any other charges, or is it that you have a limited vocabulary?
God's salvation? Oh puh-leez. I don't care about your invisible playmate's narcissistic fantasies. Get a grip, kid. The same people that told you about Santa Claus also told you about god.
......Even Santa Claus knows that you homosexuals are "STUPID!" That is why Santa Claus always cuts it short by just saying; HO-HO-HO. Santa Claus could easily have said HOMO-HOMO-HOMO. Gezzzzz, you non believers will never get it and that is why you will always be "STUPID!"
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48584 Jan 17, 2014
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So,when is your thirteenth birthday anyway Cletus ? And does your mommy know that you're on her computer after bedtime ? R U stupid or something ? Dropped on your head as a wee child ? D-U-H ! I know how about you STFU for not contributing anything intelligent to the discussion !
.......That's right you "STUPID" fool. I do not contribute a darn thing in here dealing with you homosexuals because you are too "STUPID" to understand common sense. Wow!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48585 Jan 17, 2014
Jeeesus Sheeeria wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that dil dos don't come with basic, end user instructions, but you have yours inserted the wrong end in. This is affecting your mood negatively.
.....At first, I gave you the benefit of doubt! Well you proved that wrong you "STUPID" fool! Get a life and don't be so "STUPID" like the rest of these homosexuals in here along with their Satanic Cult!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48586 Jan 17, 2014
Jeeesus Sheeeria wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you would know if they came with instructions or not.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#48587 Jan 17, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
And with your loving and Godly attitude, you feel that you DO?

Sad stuff.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48588 Jan 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, where is the love you bigoted POS troll? Read your posts, and then get back to me.
Dusty come on now get a grip.
I always post to you don't i ? Not everyone posts to you. And i certainly don't post to everyone.
So be thrilled that i at least give you some attention.

And i don't swear at you do i ? Or call you names ?

But i am perplexed by you.
You have every reason to be happy. You got everything a gay could want.
1 ) after 30 years of being in a church you got to break away so you could sin all you want and not care about God
2 ) you got to come out of the closet and be an anal boy
3 ) you got married in church just to laugh at us Christians
4 ) you get to come here and swear at us
5 ) you even have me to write back and forth with when most everyone else hates you

and yet you're still a bitter person. All you have are insults, swear words, and strange rants.
Marriage not working out ? I see you took down your twosome picture and put up your face.
There are some really great Christian marriage support groups.
Come back to church and get the help you need.

Location hidden

#48589 Jan 17, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>.....At first, I gave you the benefit of doubt! Well you proved that wrong you "STUPID" fool! Get a life and don't be so "STUPID" like the rest of these homosexuals in here along with their Satanic Cult!
Ah, again you show the love of Jesus to others, drawing them into the embrace of His compassion and gentle care ...

Why pretend to be Christian? At least admit that you work for another creature entirely. Own it.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48590 Jan 17, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, again you show the love of Jesus to others, drawing them into the embrace of His compassion and gentle care ...
Why pretend to be Christian? At least admit that you work for another creature entirely. Own it.
lets look at this seriously
1 ) how would you know if he is christian or not ? you can't see if he has a relationship with God.
2 ) look at the attacks Christians get in this thread. Why would anyone falsely admit to being a Christian and have to deal with that unless they really were a Christian.
3 ) he obviously isn't gay.
4 ) he obviously isn't one of those phony fence sitter who pretend not to really care one way or another. They always give it away at some point that they support or are gay.

So really the only thing he can be is a Christian.
But i get it. You think just because he ticks you off he must be a sinner therefore he can't be a Christian. News Flash Christians are the only ones who actually do admit to being a sinners.
When was the last time a gay admitted to be a sinner ?
Would Dusty admit to it ? no way !

Location hidden

#48591 Jan 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
lets look at this seriously
1 ) how would you know if he is christian or not ? you can't see if he has a relationship with God.
.!
And yet he judges all gay folks by denying that THEY can have a relationship with God. Is that what Jesus said a Christian should be - a judge of the souls of others, with the ability to condemn them in His Place?

Can you point me to the scriptures where this is explained?

Location hidden

#48592 Jan 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
2 ) look at the attacks Christians get in this thread. Why would anyone falsely admit to being a Christian and have to deal with that unless they really were a Christian.
3 ) he obviously isn't gay.
...!
Look at the attacks received by gay folks on this thread, on these forums, and out there in the real world. Obviously no one would willingly CHOOSE to be gay just to face that sort of hatred, now would they?

Ohhh, but you claim we DO?

And I never said he was gay. He may be, but there is no way to know short of hooking him up to a few well placed electrodes and testing his responses. It has been shown that many of the most obsessed and anti-gay do indeed feel attraction toward the same gender. Well adjusted and healthy straight folks don't obsess over this sort of thing.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48593 Jan 17, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he judges all gay folks by denying that THEY can have a relationship with God. Is that what Jesus said a Christian should be - a judge of the souls of others, with the ability to condemn them in His Place?
Can you point me to the scriptures where this is explained?
i dont play that game and have said so many times.
doing bible quotes
1 ) they get taken out of context
2 ) who's bible version do you use - they can and do vary
3 ) it become a tit4tat back and forth
4 ) the bible is meant to be read a whole. that is the only way to get the full message

again you dont know his relationship with God.
God has sent many a messenger to speak out to the sinners and many of them were sinners too
i personally been called names and insults here. Meanwhile you guys just say get over it.
Maybe you guys should get over it ??
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48594 Jan 17, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the attacks received by gay folks on this thread, on these forums, and out there in the real world. Obviously no one would willingly CHOOSE to be gay just to face that sort of hatred, now would they?
Ohhh, but you claim we DO?
And I never said he was gay. He may be, but there is no way to know short of hooking him up to a few well placed electrodes and testing his responses. It has been shown that many of the most obsessed and anti-gay do indeed feel attraction toward the same gender. Well adjusted and healthy straight folks don't obsess over this sort of thing.
wrong again i never claimed you CHOOSE to be gay
i have no idea why you're gay
hopefully someday you'll find a way to fix it.

if you can't tell if he is gay or not then you certainly can't tell if he's a Christian or not.
you can't have it both ways.
you lose this one now go relax have breakfast life is good
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#48595 Jan 17, 2014
Freedom of Speech
Noneya wrote:
Constitution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Serpico 12 hr Bobby Walnuts 8
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 14 hr Facts 10,538
emily keseg (Sep '09) Thu Tonie5764 75
Ex Willow Officer Salerno Dec 14 wake up 1
radio silence Dec 14 Bobby Walnuts 13
Berwyn Losing Money by Not Enforcing Overnight ... (Aug '12) Dec 12 rico 13
RJ Talked Tough Dec 12 Bobby Walnuts 7

Hillside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance