Gun battle on Lake Street ends with surrender, charges

Jul 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marywood Herald

A man who drew Maywood police into exchanging gunfire on Lake Street on Sunday afternoon was indicted Monday for attempting to kill police officers.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ParamedicintheHo od

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

Gang banging is our business. Because selling crack to people, robbing, killing hurts the whole community. Who are you trying to kid? Screw these losers. They should all go to jail.

Screw these gang banging losers. I work hard for my paycheck. I don't need these losers threatening me or my family because they are not man enough to live a good life.

When your kid gets hit by a stray bullet from one of these punks maybe then you will care huh?

Or when you car gets robbed by a crackhead....
MPD

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

amor de rey wrote:
F all u lazy shits police from maywood all u do is 2 scratch ur fu black ass and do shit all the time do something and help people jus stop being lazy black F MAYWOOD POLICE AND WOODZ THATS Y THEY CALL IT MURDAWOODZ LMFAO B****
I'm a cop in Maywood and I'm Latino you moron. How can I help people when they can't help themselves, people like YOU!
MPD

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

5 0 for life wrote:
when they least expect it- it will bite them in the a**!!! Look at all these gangbanger they are either dead,shot up, locked up.Cops are not giving up-they will get as many gangbangers as they can and lock them up.I agree MPD send all their a**** to Iraq where the war is and since they think their tough and sh** let them kill or be killed!! Plain and simple-most likely they will probably be killed.SO TO ALL YOU GANG BANGERS YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH LIKE YOU OWN THE STREETS WELL PROVE IT!!TAKE YOUR A** INTO WAR.If not well then all i have to say is your all a bunch of pus*** a** bit***!!!!!SATAN CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GANGBANGERS IN HELL! HAVE A SHIT*** LIFE YOU POS....
Nicely put brother! Perfectly worded!
aka no love

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

that lil b**** mpd dont kno wat his saying tha saucedos brothers are untachoble they in maywood 24 hours u just dont kno them nigkas are won of the biggest people in maywood they aint go no where still in maywood
aka no love

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

u dont kno shit about wat u saying lil gay dude the saucedos out there every day non stop u just dont kno why kuz u a dumb ass nigka who stays talking non sense them nigkas are out there doing the same old shit
Medic

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

You don't even know english you moron. You should be castrated. How many kids do you already have bro? You are a worthless sack of $hit. You are nothing but a cockaroach. It's only a matter of time before you are in the the back of my ambulance all shot up like the dog you are. The world will not miss you. Maybe your five cracked out baby momma's will.
the mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Its people like us the reason you even have jobs medick head.show sum appreciation.you call people names behind the comfort of your house.on the streets you will stiffer and shit on your pants and eventually have to use your own Med package to save your own worthless ass.jealousy grow sum balls were taking applications. If gangs go you'll be jumping out your ambulance resuscitating dogs and cats goin down storm drains.hopefully they give medals for that huh;)
KingLove

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Fck a cop. Lazy, crooked, fat sacks of shit. Y'all harass the innocent more than any one. Abusing your authority thinking your bad with that vest, a badge, and a gun. Hahaha waisting good tax payer dollars on y'all smh. Make your difference on the street instead of bitching on the internet. Il be in the hood. Catch me if you can :)
LOL

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

U guys judging on the Internet when u guys should b out off ur ass trying to stop the crime on the other side of the tracks MPD u r creep and u know wheeler ur buddy dirty ass cop as well the rest of the lazy cops maywood has u guys trying to point at the gangbangers Feds gotta clean up that whole station cuz obviously ain't shit getting done
Joe

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Ochoa ur a coward all ur cop buddy are dirty the clean up the station but didn't get rid of u and ur a loser that y ur girlfriend or ex wife left ur stupid ass then u get a young girl pregnant that u stalk at 1st and lake at the gas station she young she 19 ur 38 wow that said a lot ur a scum bag piece of sht dirty cop that take ur job home with u when u gonna grow up that said that u talk all that sht about other people but reality u life suck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min mahz 49,359
Cook County recorder blasted for improper hirin... 15 hr Chevey 3
Instant Tax Sevice (RAL) Is A Scam (Jan '11) Mon DEVASTATED 20
Szeszol named River Grove Library trustee (Mar '10) Mon Sandy 838
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Mon newpoly 1,900
Summit village manager resigns over unauthorize... Mon Former Village Em... 5
Where to eat, LaGrange Park.... Mon Where to eat 1

Search the Hillside Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hillside Jobs

•••