Faggiano ok with drinking right befor...

Faggiano ok with drinking right before shift!

Posted in the Hillside Forum

Elmwood Sucks

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Elmwood Park Police have the highest tolerance of alcohol allowance amongst police departments!

Nice contract Faggianno!

http://www.bettergov.org/license_to_swill/

Can't you just imagine Wasilenko hanging out at the bar waiting for a police call to come in ....then he arrives with a cocktail in his hand and begins threatening the husband and hitting on the wife.

Why is Faggiano still chief? Everyone including Skip want him to step down immediately.
Fire Faggianno

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 26, 2014
He is the worst chief of all time and that includes his buddy Vito Scavo.

I would be embarrassed to be a memer of his family. How he let Wasilenko continue? How he is ok with cops almost beig legally drunk on the job?
Pauly Walnuts

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 3, 2014
Did Johnny Wasilenko go drinking with Fagiano and Skips wife before they went on shift?

I thought I saw Johnny Was in a bar with his hat turned backward and buying shots for a Julie?

What a bad arse tough guy. No wonder he felt entitled to take an old mans money.
The Player

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2014
Pauly Walnuts wrote:
Did Johnny Wasilenko go drinking with Fagiano and Skips wife before they went on shift?
I thought I saw Johnny Was in a bar with his hat turned backward and buying shots for a Julie?
What a bad arse tough guy. No wonder he felt entitled to take an old mans money.
Johhny Was picking up the victims of domestic violence and stealing the money from old senior citizens in the community. Thats a cop Elmwood can be proud of.
Terrys Mistress

Union, NJ

#7 Feb 7, 2014
Wow the shame of the Elmwood Police continues!
mob slob

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 11, 2014
Skippys face has been red as a Tomato lately
wwwamericannewspost.com
mob slob

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 11, 2014
www.americannewspost.com
Slimevestri and his perfect timing
Lifelong Elmwood

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 16, 2014
Fagiano has to retire!
Vinny the Nose

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 17, 2014
Frank Fagiano was always a shrimp that was picked on as a kid. Now he has his revenge as a head cop.

It would be so bad if he was just a cop. But as the chief he affects everyone in the City. He is bad for the City imae nd overall police morale.

Had he done his job and taken care of Wasilenko....then the city and police could have been sparred alot of embarrassment.

People say that Wasilenko was sleeping with Fagianos wife or that he too took money from the old man???? I don't think either. I do think Fagiano is too dumb for the job. I think he looks the other way alot. Incompetent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 4 min Stupid 9,357
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 1 hr Nicole Emmer 202
Brothel in our community 2 hr Jake 11
Beaner Beater 7 hr Hell 6
Melrose Park Police Bullies with Badges 8 hr Granny Opal 1
News Retired police sergeant found shot dead in back... (Jun '12) Mon Lower-end 21
Tony's Fresh Market (Jul '14) Sat KFC 2

Hillside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillside Mortgages