Prostitution Ring Busted in Hillside

Prostitution Ring Busted in Hillside

There are 5 comments on the MyFoxChicago story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Prostitution Ring Busted in Hillside. In it, MyFoxChicago reports that:

Hillside police say ads in adult magazines led them back to a house on Hawthorne Avenue where they took away evidence and six people, two men and five women, for questioning today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxChicago.

snoop

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Where has Berkeley PD been ? Don't care or don't know? Either one is alittle disturbing.
Concerned Citizen

Hillside, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
I dont care who arrested them as long as they stop what they are doing. That house has been a thorn in Berkeley for years. Im glad a dont live next to them.
BABY13

Wheeling, IL

#4 Jun 8, 2009
That is not berkeley, its Hillside. Hillside has done a great job to clean up the town and get rid of most of the trash.
Justice

Hanover Park, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2009
BABY13, that house is located in Berkeley.
gas

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Hillside does a great job of keeping the town safe and keeping the low lifes under control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you want this guy representing your church? 49 min Cicero man 7
Moravecek ex cop 9 hr VW Beetle 6
Was the Snoz Always Filled with Hate? 10 hr KFC 14
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 18 hr Filling The Swamp 9,364
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 22 hr John Hayford 207
Marlene Alvarez from Cicero (Nov '15) Fri Bad Moms 4
Brothel in our community Thu Resident 20

Hillside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance