Rate the City of Northlake Police Dep...

Rate the City of Northlake Police Department

Posted in the Hillside Forum

SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Citizens let me know what you think of the service
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#3 Jan 14, 2014
I can't believe some of the Police related shootings lately to hit the news. Some are in question for sure and police fear is the reason unarmed individuals. Allegedly

RUSH BY TOR AND THE SNOWDOG 1975
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Dennis is it true you have a Degree in Behavioral Science? Proves my point about your natural intelligence it's not that great. In my opinion you did not display this degree when dealing with Human behavior relating to the work place. ALLEGEDLY
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#5 Mar 13, 2014
The Police Academy stated never go into a burning house let the fire department take care of that.
If it wasn't for drug addicted individuals or People with Mental issues the police would have nothing to do. I wonder what percentage of incarcerated individuals belong to those two groups. Instead of jail drug treatment and Doctors should be involved not the Police.

Dennis what's with the beard?
Pam

Elmwood Park, IL

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Corrupt, racist. If you don't apologize they lock you up even when you are the victim. Gas stations get robbed right in front of their police station, and people get murdered directly across the street from them. Horrible police department.
Larry Reilly

Elk Grove Village, IL

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Things have gone downhill since I've been gone.
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#8 Mar 20, 2014
Dennis you should retire your getting old

Phil Jackson $12 million year Knicks President 5 year contract
Phil took LSD May 1973 source Maverick more than a game book

Dokken Cry of the Gypsy 1987

All statements are Allegedly made under the laws of the land
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#9 Mar 21, 2014
Don't forget to watch this Sunday 03/23/2014 6PM on 60 minutes The Pink Panther Gang $500 million stolen in 20 years. All ex SERBIAN FORCES of the wars in the Balkans. Source BWW TV WORLD.COM

I love Northlake thank you for everything great last 7 years

PEACHCA
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#10 May 1, 2014
It's been almost 4 years since I lost my best friend my father. I still can't believe the mentality of an Officer I worked with Michael W. my former F.T.O. The day my dad got a heart attack the responding officer assisting the Fire department was someone I worked with 10 yrs. Never did anything bad towards that person anyway my dad passed away and I never got an I'm sorry about your loss nothing. This shows you how a jock F word not from this area has no human kindness what so ever. The person only knows sports and that's it has no mind for anything else stupid as can be. Any way it shows how some police officers are brainwashed from their own departments because they cant think or don't have any thoughts on their own. Terrible person in the sense of what humans go through and his reaction to it.

ALLEGEDLY all statements made
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#11 May 22, 2014
Remember when the attorney for Northlake focused on Paramilitary that the police are like a military did Northlake mean like the VA hospitals keeping soldiers on a waiting list for treatment. Stupid to focus on para to defend something you can't. Northlake was and is the most F'ed up time in my life some of the stupidest people on that Police department I ever met. To have Cindy in charge of anything is enough said ALL STATEMENTS ALLEGEDLY

Ozzy Bark at the moon tour 1984 with Jake E Lee great show on Hash
Alex

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2014
Rumor has it that 152 e mailed the chief what's in the past is past but no reply after all that 152 has endured come on chief.

long time resident
WILDBILL

Melrose Park, IL

#14 Nov 16, 2014
Alex wrote:
Rumor has it that 152 e mailed the chief what's in the past is past but no reply after all that 152 has endured come on chief.
long time resident
All the mobbed up West Cook towns have incompetwnt police by design!
Melrose,Elmwood,Stone Park,....
Corrupt mayors=Corrupt cops.
All the smart citizens move out.
W excell

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2014
Chief Koletsos retiring good news Chief Nissen good news
Iowa police 23654

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2014
Body cams now house cams for police later
BBB

United States

#17 Dec 27, 2014
Northlake police facebook page gay
Testalie

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 27, 2014
BBB wrote:
Northlake police facebook page gay
How about FAKE !
And the Stalker award goes to No Good Northtake !
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Some of the biggest pretenders out there.
Life Ruiners.
Oppertunists.
Nobody knows what happened to the carnival money.IT VANISHED !
SERBS

Bloomingdale, IL

#20 Mar 20, 2015
Economy has caused people to apply for police who should never based on backgrounds for example never have experienced fights first hand. The first encounter caused extreme fear of police results the unarmed shootings..............Pink Panther gang strikes again $7 Million in diamonds France last week not confirmed as of yet my SERBS.
the truth

Bloomingdale, IL

#21 Nov 1, 2015
Movie Good night and good luck 2005 movie about a Serb who fought Sen. Mccarthy and the communist witch hunt in 1953 someone did not do homework on the courage of Serbs
mayonnaise

Glendale Heights, IL

#22 Nov 3, 2015
Pam wrote:
Corrupt, racist. If you don't apologize they lock you up even when you are the victim. Gas stations get robbed right in front of their police station, and people get murdered directly across the street from them. Horrible police department.
I have couple friends that live there. On Roy street. Anyways I've been to their homes for parties, nice house but it's definitely 99% Mexican and it's NOT a racist statement when I point out that it's impossible to find a good neighborhood when they've taken hold. At this point I believe it's a cultural thing, one foot here another in beanland. Why is it that the Irish, polish, German, ect..ect..not only acclimate, but learn and want to speak English all while having great blocks and schools? Absolutely NOBODY reading this can point out an area full of Mexicans that boasts great schools or high property values. We've done it to ourselves, and when you point it out your just being an ignorant racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 26 min Karma 9,360
Brothel in our community 1 hr Resident 20
Moravecek ex cop 7 hr Cicero man 3
Would you want this guy representing your church? 16 hr Wondering 3
Melrose Park Police Bullies with Badges 19 hr Ex-Melrose Parker 3
News Stickney trustee resigns from Lyons school board (Feb '14) 21 hr Question 3
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 22 hr Taylor Walsh 203

Hillside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillside Mortgages