Berkeley, Il 60163 - Year End 2007

Jan 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago Real Estate Blog

The village of Berkeley is located approximately 14 miles west of the Chicago "Loop" in suburban Cook County. via Chicago Real Estate Blog

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 28, 2008
Smoke

Hickory Hills, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2008
The bad news is Berkeley PD reported to The Chicago Crime Commission that there are four gangs operating in Berkeley:

Latin Kings
Disciples
Vice Lords
Four Corner Hustlers

The good news is there are no new ones coming to town soon.
Another thing to consider is that this area is in Proviso School District #209. Hardly the best.

Since: Jan 08

Sussex, WI

#2 Jan 28, 2008
Smoke wrote:
The bad news is Berkeley PD reported to The Chicago Crime Commission that there are four gangs operating in Berkeley:
Latin Kings
Disciples
Vice Lords
Four Corner Hustlers
The good news is there are no new ones coming to town soon.
Another thing to consider is that this area is in Proviso School District #209. Hardly the best.
Those are all thesame gangs that have been there for prob. 13 years. They werent as rowdy back then though.
p-dub grad

Channahon, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2008
Berkeley is not as squeaky clean as u may pretend it to be...gangs are all over that area...i went to proviso west, but there aren't that many gangs in the school though.

Since: Jan 08

Sussex, WI

#4 Feb 4, 2008
p-dub What year did you go to west in the 60s I was to graduate in 97 and there were tons of gangs not members but different sets.

unknown vice lords
Conservative vice lords
Mafia insane vice lords
gangsters
kings
cobras
4 corner hustlers
blackstones
Royals
playboys

Comeon know let me know when you want me to stop
jaboop

Saint Peters, MO

#5 May 28, 2008
It shouldn't be what set you claim or what gang your in.it should be about what job or education and how ya'll ass going 2 build for the future and take care of ya'll self and your family.This gang shit is only going 2 have ya'll ass in jail or 9ftunder, and that's no lie gangs is in the pass leave it in the pass and start worring about how you all want 2 live and build and want something out of life.So stop worring if this girl or guy is coming in the wrong hood and start opening your eyes 2 a new future.Love ya'll 1 im out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Duane Mills 49,476
Summit village manager resigns over unauthorize... 2 hr INJUSTICE 7
Village of Broadview Website DOA??? 5 hr The Watcher 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr newpoly 1,903
Big Hurt Brew Pub 22 hr angry dad 9
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Thu reliable supplier 1
15th ave bookstore (Apr '09) Thu Covenant6080 103
•••
•••
•••

Hillside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000