2 men charged in Hillside woman's slaying denied bail

Tribune reporter Two men who allegedly strangled and dumped the body of a female acquaintance from Hillside last weekend were denied bail during a Cook County Circuit Court hearing Thursday. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 8, 2008
This story is appaling! Both the act of violence and the journalism. What is this world coming to?
DOMONIQUE

Chicago, IL

#2 May 8, 2008
It's sad that her MOTHER has to say her LAST good byes to her only child one day b4 mothers day tanika i will keep your mother in my heart only god knows what she's going through
concerned

United States

#4 May 8, 2008
This was a brutal senseless tragedy. Young women should be more aware of the type of people they are with. These 2 men did not turn into brutal murderers overnight. There had to be some sign of violence in the past. We have to be responsible for our own safety.
bob

Lisle, IL

#20 May 8, 2008
2 extremely depraved and stupid people.
Bee

Chicago, IL

#21 May 8, 2008
What wrote:
This story is appaling! Both the act of violence and the journalism. What is this world coming to?
excuse me...but you spelled appalling incorrectly.
JustMe

Normal, IL

#22 May 8, 2008
This world is beginning to scare me.
Neighbor Bob

Chicago, IL

#23 May 8, 2008
drmagic wrote:
another example of how sometimes the victim is PARTIALLY to blame. when you exercise bad judgement in who you associate with, these things end up happening. i believe these men were criminals and she knew of their activities.*SMH* oh well...
The article says the victim KNEW these two pieces of shit for approximately 2 months. Doesn't say how much time she spent with them, etc. How can you gauge just what she knew about them - i.e. that they were depraved thugs that were going to kill her "for talking too much" - given this information? Who the fuck kills someone just for "talking too much"? You make it sound like she knew what she was getting into, but there's nothing in the story which supports that assertion.
South Side Rev

United States

#24 May 8, 2008
Police Brutality!! This is an outrage. I hope the cops didn't mistreat these young men who are being framed. The cops planted the belt and coerced the confession.
We demand justice!!!
Education

United States

#26 May 8, 2008
Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me...but you spelled appalling incorrectly.
Excuse me you spelled it wrong too!!!
Wardell

Chicago, IL

#27 May 8, 2008
Talking in the sense of incessant babbling? Or talking in the sense of giving up secrets? The story doesn't make it clear.(How was my spelling?)
punk

United States

#28 May 8, 2008
JustMe wrote:
This world is beginning to scare me.
Congratulations on being born yesterday.
Carl

Chicago, IL

#29 May 8, 2008
The death penalty. Immediately. No trial. Let her family beat them both and then slowly strangle them.
JRO

Alpharetta, GA

#31 May 9, 2008
The 'excuse' is that she talked too much, the reality is that a sexual assault was committed and they wanted to cover it up....

Retarded criminals of course, one driving the vehicle of the victim, surely no one was going to be concerned for her, and the other moron, carrying the cell phone of the victim with this type of message.......
Slaughter

Chicago, IL

#32 May 9, 2008
Carl wrote:
The death penalty. Immediately. No trial. Let her family beat them both and then slowly strangle them.
You are bloodthristy.
chaco64

Barrigada, Guam

#33 May 9, 2008
Women need to learn to shut their mouths, it said in the bible that a man would rather climb the top of his house than to hear a nagging woman, im not justifying what they did,that was wrong also.
LMAO1

United States

#34 May 9, 2008
Hasn't Guam disappeared beneath the rising ocean yet?
zip

Glenwood, IL

#35 May 9, 2008
If it is proven they are guilty beyond a reason of a doubt. I feel they should forgo lethal injections,and hang they with a rope until their eye balls pop out. Electrocution would also be acceptable,after they spend 1 year in jail and are repeated gang raped.
zip

Glenwood, IL

#36 May 9, 2008
If it is proven they are guilty beyond a reason of a doubt,I feel they should forgo lethal injections,and hang them until their eye balls pop out. Electrocution would also be acceptable,after they spend 1 year in jail and are repeated gang raped.
Judge roy b

Glenwood, IL

#37 May 9, 2008
chaco64 wrote:
Women need to learn to shut their mouths, it said in the bible that a man would rather climb the top of his house than to hear a nagging woman, im not justifying what they did,that was wrong also.
Why are you justifying the actions of these two social deviants . Throw in pit with hungry dogs. The world would be a better place without them.
Cynthia

Waterford Works, NJ

#38 May 9, 2008
They need to be taken out of the gene pool... NOW! Completely amoral, devote of any redeeming qualities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 9 hr Jackies 1,445
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 11 hr RESURRECTION of b... 8,211
Geralyn Nocita files ballot objection Wed funny how this works 13
Tiger in River Grove (Aug '08) Mar 24 Sue 18
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) Mar 24 Sue 27
Warning! West central Berwyn is a restricted ar... (Sep '14) Mar 24 rico 18
Review: Glitter Starz Inc Mar 24 andy k 2
Hillside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web