For officials in Bound Brook, a pile ...

For officials in Bound Brook, a pile of dirt could mean a mountain of trouble

There are 1 comment on the New Jersey Online story from Apr 1, 2009, titled For officials in Bound Brook, a pile of dirt could mean a mountain of trouble. In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

Officials say the pile threatens nearby homes, businesses and a rail line because it is sitting on the township's flood plain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

mayor is a moron

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 2, 2009
What a colossal liar that mayor is! He was in on the "tacit agreement" on the dirt from the beginning and now he's whining?!?! Gimme a freaking break!

The residents are the one who made a huge stink over the pile and brought it to the EPA's attention.

If there should be flooding before that pile is removed, I hope every single one of those that own homes and businesses sue the pants off this moron and his cronies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrier clinic belle meade nj (Jan '09) Oct 21 Sbpera 99
News To Silence Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton Proposed ... Oct 8 YouDidntBuildThat 10
News Waitress stiffed because she's a lesbian (Nov '13) Sep '16 John Smith 47
Muslim Center on Route 12 Sep '16 Bumbo45 1
News Manville residents angry over property taxes Sep '16 taxpayer 1
Hillsborough Forum for selling items?? Sep '16 J Rubem 1
Bridgewater 25 year old women jumpshould from g... Sep '16 Todaystheday 101 1

Hillsborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsborough Mortgages