homeless hookups

San Francisco, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
HOMELESs HOOK UPS IS STARTING TO MMET IN SAN FRANCISCO AND BERKELEY PEOLES PARK.....IF YOUR HOME LESS OR WANT TO HELP THE HOMELESS ...FOR 10 DOLLARS PER WEEK YOU GET A FLIGHT TO US ISLANDS FROM BAHAMAS TO HAWAII A CABIN THAT YOU CAN BUY 7 MEALS A DAY FROM TOP CHEFS.....AND UNLIMITED HERBS AND MEDICAL.....THIS IS A RESORT COMMUNITY LIVEING......WERE JUST STARTING HAVE IDEAS ON HOW TO HELP EMAIL joshuaericwilkes@gmail.com.... ....
Charles Hoogah III

Sonoma, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
You are dump crunt and idea is stolen from us in Teaparty. Send all who want somewhere else; all old bums and sick bums and unemployed bums to be sent to Turkey or Syria for vacation. No more free lunch. Teaparty disavows christian principles in light of fact they dont work and cost too much and nobody wants to do it with smelly. Join Teepatty Teaparty our party get happy and rich.
Clark W Griswold

Newburg, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Homeless people make the best hunting guides.
Dancerette77

Sonoma, CA

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Hi,
I want to get tickets to Jumbotanz. That is so hard to do. The Jumbotanz Dancing Company performs at the Encampment and other special places and they say thjat there are never tickets sold just by invitation and that no one ever telss what they see but I read a blog from some guys who were at Bohemian grove and claim they saw the Jumbotanz with a orchestra and that if you never see anything else you must see this. But Why? Now I want to see them and get a ticket I must. There must be tickets and when somebody has one they dont want why then they could sell it to me. The blog said that after the intermission there was a Homeless Ballet performance where they pick up homeless in a bus and give em some stuff and take them to the place and let them out and they are goofy from the stuff and they run around on stage while all kinds om music and lights tricks are played over them and they scream and tumble and all that and I want to see the Jumbotanz thing and maybe not the Homeless Ballet because it sounds kinda maean mean.
Morse 6b6

Sonoma, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I heard of that homelss ballet in california. Sounds illegal as hell. The reason there are no tickets and only invited are allowed must mean that only a real certain TYPE of person is wanted at or would put up with such horror as "entertainment". Find a hobby. Homeless and other poor folks are NOT toys. Don't become a creep because the other creeps have big cars and watches. God damn this is awful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 15 min DebraE 203
University tuition increases adopted in California 4 hr Wing 1
California's reaction to Obama's impending immi... 15 hr scirocco 24
An idea for keeping the adult school where it is 23 hr aman jain 1
hiiiiii all of u Fri pappu bhai 2
10000 acres real estate land for sale (May '09) Fri Wally West 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) Thu Terra Firma 56,661
Hillsborough Dating
Find my Match

Hillsborough People Search