|
Feb 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
small fry plural of small fry (Noun)
Noun
1.Young fish, animals, or children.
2.Insignificant people or things.
You think I am def 1? If so, high praise to the fool who thinks he humiliated someone who has 9 on his 50!
Def 2? High praise to the fool who thinks I am doing nothing to help the world and have no effect on anything!
#2. But look at the big boy lookin stuff up! Good Boy!(patting on back proudly, handing a sucker)
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks when you act like a primary school kid on the playground with his little taunts!
Gee I was just doing what you do to everyone, calling them boy and child an stuff. Just tryin to be cool like you.
Reasons why

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just more pig scat from the Republicans.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks when you act like a primary school kid on the playground with his little taunts!
Clank likes giving his little taunt to ratchet. That is why ratchet carries him around all the time, so he can stick him where he wants him when they are alone. Yup, ratchet and clank get married is the next title of the game series.
Yikess

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Yikees.

Another spinless GOP, Republican
Bruno24

Antwerpen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying it's not true that pot harms the brains of young kids smoking it?
I have not yet found evidences of this. I mean yes, it harms the brains, but so do alcohol, aspirin, chocolate and even TV in bigger proportions.
Truth is not enough for decision, you need relevance.
Bruno24

Antwerpen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look child, Cannabis is not safer at all, that is why it is illegal! Poor child!
On the contrary. Pot is illegal so that the criminals can easily to sell it to the kids, with abnormal price, in non contrallable quality.
In The Netherlands, by making pot quasi-legal for adults, they have become the country where young people smoke pot the less.

Then, prohibition of anything dangerous is non sense. Open windows kills more than pots, should we make that illegal? Why none of the poisonous plants are illegal?

As a teacher, I just can't compare the problems with bicycles, alcohol, street games, Video-games with the quasi inexisting problem raised by pot. It is an entire myth. The rare problem are most plausibly due to the nocebo (negative placebo)effect, or by children who want to make their parents believing that they have a problem.

The only problem is prohibition, not drugs.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No ignorant little fool! The next game is titled "Ratchet and clank: Up your arsenal", where ratchet meets angelina cross, you filthy ingrate!
Vailed homosexual refrences by your heroes. Up your arsenal. Angeinla cross is a coverup. I hope he lets clank down easy, or at least wipes off all of the ratchet crap before he gives him to one of his boyfriends.
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Geta life Eric Cantor and stop licking up the drippings from the toliet in the Republican parties dinner hall.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof fool! No proof at all! Ratchet shows no interest in clank at all! FOOL! YOU ARE DECLARED HATED BY THE MOST RIGHTIOUS OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me the homosexual references, I would like to know.
Actually the second game is "going commando", "up your arsenal" is actually the third".
Going commando has Angelina Cross!
And Rush has SATAN!
All kinds of proof! Like the time ratchet stuck clank up his....Well you get the picture.
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Get a Life, Yikees.

Another spinless GOP, Republican sneaking around here in the internet.

Eric Cantor is nothing more than a delivery boy
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Never a need to listen to id's from UK.
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" " http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transi... ;
<html xmlns=" http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" ; xml:lang="en" lang="en"
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't.
Anyway, you have no right to be angry at me, as you did actually butt your head in and spoke when you shouldn't. You have been quite rude yourself! Especially considering you quite freely expressed that autistic mentally ill people were inhuman, which is quite a bigoted statement.
Wow, now you just plain lie? You are a small child! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

bkzombee wrote:
<quoted text>Hey now! "pot heads"? you're starting to lean towards bigotry. So you're calling George Washington a "pot head"? Of course we know he grew it yet we have no evidence that he consumed it, we also have no evidence that he didn't. Marijuana doesn't make people lazy and fat. It's an inherited gene.
I would never expect an addict to admit that marijuana has ill effects on them person.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not yet found evidences of this. I mean yes, it harms the brains, but so do alcohol, aspirin, chocolate and even TV in bigger proportions.
Truth is not enough for decision, you need relevance.
What? You have not found evidence but Yes you admit it harms the brains, but who cares so does everything else if overdosed.
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Still spitting nails are we, Piers Morgan deviot from the UK.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie about what? Now you are going insane.
Every thing about you is a lie. You are a sad excuse for a human being.
CacheFly

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Who is going to listen to some idiot from the UK, who were kicked out of the USA in 1776 for their english stupity.

The english, UK people are just a plain violent bunch in the first place

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

CacheFly wrote:
Who is going to listen to some idiot from the UK, who were kicked out of the USA in 1776 for their english stupity.
The english, UK people are just a plain violent bunch in the first place
Who is going to listen to you with your stupid generalizations?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,921 - 13,940 of15,674
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hillsborough Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hillsborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance