<quoted text>
learn to read moron
I said "besides you"
you really are a clueless twitiot
dumb and dumber?
Raydot

California City, CA

#10834 Jun 1, 2012
Connecticut just became 17th state to legalize the medical use of marijuana. I'l bet that just pisses you off Asian guy chink.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10835 Jun 1, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Connecticut just became 17th state to legalize the medical use of marijuana. I'l bet that just pisses you off Asian guy chink.
I have no problem with the responsible use of marijuana for those people who are hospice cases.

it's called compassion.

do it at home. and hey, I'm ok with it.

just don't expose it to people who don't want to be exposed to it. that's my beef.

as this following article points out.. most of the marijuana smokers abuse the law.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47651807/ns/healt...

now, will connecticuts version of the law work? control the misuse? we shall see...

again, if I am faced with having to deal with you idiots who have absolutely no respect for my desire to be marijuana smoke free, you will feel the consequences.

mark my words.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10836 Jun 1, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean it took you this long to figure that out?
like I've been saying for the longest time... cocaine using, marijuana smoking, BRAIN DEAD, STUPID hippies.
their brains are so messed up, they break the law even when they are in countries where the death penalty is the punishment for dealing in the stuff.
brain dead.
capitol hill is currently full of these idiots. can you imagine? obama hasn't had a budget in place since he took office.
unbelievable.
Hey sh!t for brains, people that smoke pot don't do coke.
Jay

Phelps, KY

#10837 Jun 1, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb and dumber?
Tell me where you live & I will come to you house, light up a 5 gram blunt & puff puff all over
Your as*.
morons like you don't deserve freedom.
Very soon you will see all states pass med. Pot
Laws. Then you can't run or hide from it.
You are the biggest chink hypocrite & have no
Right living in the land of the free. GO HOME!
Raydot

California City, CA

#10838 Jun 1, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with the responsible use of marijuana for those people who are hospice cases.
it's called compassion.
do it at home. and hey, I'm ok with it.
just don't expose it to people who don't want to be exposed to it. that's my beef.
as this following article points out.. most of the marijuana smokers abuse the law.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47651807/ns/healt...
now, will connecticuts version of the law work? control the misuse? we shall see...
again, if I am faced with having to deal with you idiots who have absolutely no respect for my desire to be marijuana smoke free, you will feel the consequences.
mark my words.
I guess drinking a beer is out of the question too. Your a danger to society, get help before you walk into a restaurant and shoot everyone because your MADD at the world. Anyone can see that you have a very serious problem. You need to smoke a joint and calm down. Your border line of losing it big time. Seek help, it's there for you. When people are abused or molested this is what happens. Remember, you stay at home mothers, it's shake not spank. You stay at home mothers are breading tomorrows serial killers like Asia boy. By spanking your child it's really a beating. Shake!!! instead Please!!!

“I'll paint any car,”

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#10839 Jun 1, 2012
Smelly mexicans.
Chris O

United States

#10840 Jun 2, 2012
Read my posted comments on 3 pot dispensarys...

Location hidden

#10841 Jun 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where you live & I will come to you house, light up a 5 gram blunt & puff puff all over
Your as*.
you are such a retard.

..don't you know that your freedom does not give you the right to intrude on my freedom?

do you even understand what that means, genius?

let me give you some examples of what I mean...

you have freedom of speech. but that freedom does not give you the right to slander, commit fraud, cheat other people, etc.

get what I mean, genius?

on smoking tobacco.. you have the right to smoke. but not where the second hand smoke can harm others.

getting the message, genius?

where marijuana is concerned.. we all know that like alcohol, marijuana smoke can cause you to be drowsy, dehabilitated. like smoking tabacco, you have no right to expose others to the harmful effects of marijuana smoke.

imagine someone found to be DUI because of the second hand smoke of some marijuana smoker? whose to blame?

in the workplace, we all know that marijuana makes you dumb and less able to perform your work. where's the logic of allowing it in the workplace? the answer - none.

look at capitol hill? we got all politicians who use marijuana. and they don't even want to obey the laws that they themselves approve.

unbelievable.

get the message yet, GENIUS?

“I'll paint any car,”

For $99.99

#10842 Jun 2, 2012
Chris O wrote:
Read my posted comments on 3 pot dispensarys...
No, and You can't force Me to read it.

Location hidden

#10843 Jun 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your as*.
if anybody is a moron, it's you, pilgrim.

the medical marijuana laws don't give you the freedom to smoke pot in front of my face.
http://www.marijuanatipster.com/tiki-index.ph...

another thing, your freedom to do as you please does not give you the right to trample on my freedoms or those of other people.

as for puffing in my face.. you do so at your own risk. harm me, and mine. and I'll feel inclined to harm you. how? use your imagination, moron.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

#10844 Jun 2, 2012
I didn't say anything about having the right 2 smoke in public. I SAID I WILL BLOW POT SMOKE IN YOUR FACE LAW OR NO LAW.
Learn to read. Only REAL AMERICANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE FROM HARM,
NOT CHINKS LIKE YOU.

PS... I WILL TAKE THAT RISK, if you wanna call a threat from a 90 lbs. Jap a Risk.

Doesn't sound risky to me.
I happen to be a Light Heavyweight 205lb. Cage Fighter in the Gladiator fights.
You a Risk. LMMFAO!!!!!!
TRY AGAIN CHINK.
anyone reading this I am not prejudice of other races, just idiots like him.

Location hidden

#10845 Jun 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
I didn't say anything about having the right 2 smoke in public. I SAID I WILL BLOW POT SMOKE IN YOUR FACE LAW OR NO LAW.
Learn to read. Only REAL AMERICANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE FROM HARM,
NOT CHINKS LIKE YOU.
PS... I WILL TAKE THAT RISK, if you wanna call a threat from a 90 lbs. Jap a Risk.
Doesn't sound risky to me.
I happen to be a Light Heavyweight 205lb. Cage Fighter in the Gladiator fights.
You a Risk. LMMFAO!!!!!!
TRY AGAIN CHINK.
anyone reading this I am not prejudice of other races, just idiots like him.
punk kid.
NoBlamer 2012

Greenville, CA

#10846 Jun 2, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
punk kid.
open your mouth

I need to pee
Jay

Pikeville, KY

#10847 Jun 2, 2012
All day long ppl walk in public while smoking a
Marlboro & that's legal yet more harmful.
Pot smoke does not cause cancer, at least not when it's grown organically.
Plus I would much rather the future generation
of children smoke weed instead of cigerettes.
Bottom Line. We will always grow & smoke
Marijuana. No matter the law.
It's our given right. If the GOV. Pushes us to far
We will bear arms arms & overthrow them.
That is also another Right we have as
Americans.
Like it or not Asian guy , The FEDS, the DEA or
Even Obama himself has no authority to
Stop us from growing & smoking as much weed as we can. THESE ARE UNDISPUTABLE
FACTS.!!
Devils advovcate

Woodland Hills, CA

#10848 Jun 2, 2012
The Avenger wrote:
Yes, let's legalize it. After all, it is no more dangerous than cigarettes and cigars. If you really think that, I challenge you to a trial. I'll get in my car and you in yours, we'll both chain-smoke as we drive the Freeways fom LAX to Fraser Park. See which one makes it??? Har-Har!
You might want to look up the statistics relating to the # of deaths each year related to smoking as compaired to those related to marijuana. So lets try another challenge. I'll toke up every day and you chain-smoke. And in 30 years "See which one makes it??? Har-Har!"
Raydot

California City, CA

#10849 Jun 2, 2012
Cars were only suppose to drive on hemp fuel. Oil came around the same time the car was invented and the government to this day is fcking everyone. Oil burns dirty. Hemp burns cleaner and makes your motor last longer. Read all about it, read all about it.

“I'll paint any car,”

For $99.99

#10850 Jun 3, 2012
^^ He's right, You know.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

#10851 Jun 3, 2012
The reason hemp oil makes your engine last longer is due to a few things.
1. Because it's cleaner less sludge build up.
2. It's viscosity break up point takes longer to reach & withstands higher heat than petroleum based oils!
3. Because of # 1 & 2. You also get a little better fuel economy.( 1-3 extra MPG )

Marijuana, get some for your car today ! Lol

Hemp oil along with alcohol fuel & our cars would have much more power & better mpg.
Oh yeah, better for earth too.

Location hidden

#10852 Jun 3, 2012
Jay wrote:
The reason hemp oil makes your engine last longer is due to a few things.
1. Because it's cleaner less sludge build up.
2. It's viscosity break up point takes longer to reach & withstands higher heat than petroleum based oils!
3. Because of # 1 & 2. You also get a little better fuel economy.( 1-3 extra MPG )
Marijuana, get some for your car today ! Lol
Hemp oil along with alcohol fuel & our cars would have much more power & better mpg.
Oh yeah, better for earth too.
imagine a country full of drug addicts, and mentally impaired people due to their use of marijuana.

it happened before.

back in the 1800's, mainland china went through the opium wars.

what happened? READ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

now, the big question is... do you really think this scenario of drug addicts and the mentally impaired is what you want?

imagine a world of the brain dead, and stupid.

as it were, we have capitol hill full of these people. and look at how well they are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 51 min no one 58,955
News Antioch homeowner shoots burglar in home 20 hr hasaan ortiz 8
News Racist, Homophobic SFPD Text Messages Could Lea... 21 hr shamed 2
News Man Shot On Vallejo Street Saturday Evening Die... Mon Wanglow 7
Where most haunted houses exist. Mon Lawrence 1
News Judge orders school construction halted: Ruling... (May '14) May '14 Herbert 1
News Unemployment nears 10 percent (Mar '08) Mar '14 Stuart Cudahy 2
Hillsborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hillsborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]