Beaverton man attacked in possible anti-gay assault in Hillsboro says incident was like a nightmare

Mar 5, 2013 Full story: OregonLive.com 18

A Beaverton man who police say was attacked during a possible anti-gay assault Friday afternoon in the Tanasbourne area described the incident as so surreal it felt like a nightmare.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Mar 5, 2013
All the more reason that law-abiding Americans should avail themselves of theor Second Amendment RIGHTS, andbe armed when in public.

As for this criminal is concerned, he should be senetnced to the maximum term permitted by law.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
All the more reason that law-abiding Americans should avail themselves of theor Second Amendment RIGHTS, andbe armed when in public.
As for this criminal is concerned, he should be senetnced to the maximum term permitted by law.
The libtards in DC who are trying to shove homosexuality down our throats are the same tards who are trying to take our guns away.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#3 Mar 5, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
The libtards in DC who are trying to shove homosexuality down our throats are the same tards who are trying to take our guns away.
I'm openly gay. You won't find to many people who are stronger supporters of the Second Amendment than myself

From my cold dead hands....

btw, did you hear that The Obamaniac has snet a letter to congress staing that he "will use lethal 'drone strikes' ON AMERICAN CITIZENS INSIDE THE BORDERS OF THE UNITED STATES, IF HE WANTS TO" ?

Where's the ACLU when you need them ?

This guy's a *uckin maniacal lethal dicator !

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !
Roy

Netherlands

#4 Mar 5, 2013
If queers would learn to stop flaunting there "gay pride" in everyone's face they wouldn't always be pissing people off and getting beat up.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Roy wrote:
If queers would learn to stop flaunting there "gay pride" in everyone's face they wouldn't always be pissing people off and getting beat up.
And if stupid were curable you would be able to walk and chew gum at the same time. Ain't gonna happen. There is no cure for what you suffer from, other than an early funeral.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Roy wrote:
If your old skank whore mother had stopped spreading her flabby legs for anyone walking down the pike, perhaps YOU wouldn't have been conceived. Of, if she had given head, no you, but merely spit out in the alley where she turned her tricks.

STOP using false names, liar. No one is fooled, except you, but that ain't hard to do, fool an idiot.

Palm Springs, California

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Roy wrote:
Me like to lie. Me make up fake names and fool everyone. me so clever.
Finally, you admit it.
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
I hate say it, but I agree with Roy. A lot of them bring it on themselves.
Merle

Malta

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Sounds like the two queers were provoking and antagonizing people with their pink dog and overt homosexual behavior. The article says this guy wasn't the first person to confront them about being gay that day.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Walking a dog of any color would not provoke any rational person to violence. Violence is only allowed in response to a violent attack. Clearly, this violent attack was motivated by irrational hate.

Hate crimes are enhancements of crimes already on the books, based on motivation for the crime.

Motivation has always been a consideration in determining the seriousness of the crime and the severity of the punishment.

Not all crimes are motivated by hate. Crimes of need, neglect, or crimes of opportunity often do not involve any hate for the victim, and we sometimes see perpetrators who at the time of the crime are apologetic for the crime they are committing. Criminally negligent accidents or other neglect usually involve no ill feelings.

Crimes of passion are a result of uncontrolled anger, but not necessarily hate for the victim, and not for the entire group to which the victim belongs.

Hate crimes are not based merely on neglect, need, greed, opportunity, or emotional outburst, or even hate for an individual, but are the result of hate for an entire group of people. Hate crimes therefore have the effect and usually the intent, of intimidating, terrorizing, and punishing an entire community, not just the direct victim.

That makes them very different from crimes of neglect, need, greed, opportunity, passion, or even hate for a specific individual. Motivation and intent to harm and terrorize have always been considerations.

Writing specific prohibitions into the law such as hate crime enhancements, clearly establishes community standards, and in doing so, helps remove the motivation and justification used by ideology assailants to harm others.

"Ideology assailants report that their crimes stem from their negative beliefs and attitudes about homosexuality that they perceive other people in the community share. They see themselves as enforcing social morals." (APA)
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 5, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no place left in even marginally educated society for people like you, and you know it.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Roy wrote:
Same for you closet cases then, huh?
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Jake wrote:
You are being culled from the population as we speak.

And you brought it upon yourselves.

Palm Springs, California

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Jake wrote:
Of course you agree with "ROY" since he is one of your many personalities.

Stop LYING, liar.

Why do you think that anyone is FOOLED by your constant stream of false names, liar?

Palm Springs, California

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Merle wrote:
Sounds like the two queers were provoking and antagonizing people with their pink dog and overt homosexual behavior. The article says this guy wasn't the first person to confront them about being gay that day.
Sounds like the two personalities were battling it over in your head, possibly ROY and JAY, "MERLE".

Just OWN your hate and pick one name. You are saying a LOT about your own fear of admitting your hateful posts, to NOT pretend that you dozens of others. You are showing true cowardice. Figures.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Jake is bent as a bottle of chips
come out of the closet
wicked pixy

Sherwood, OR

#19 Apr 10, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>If your old skank whore mother had stopped spreading her flabby legs for anyone walking down the pike, perhaps YOU wouldn't have been conceived. Of, if she had given head, no you, but merely spit out in the alley where she turned her tricks.
STOP using false names, liar. No one is fooled, except you, but that ain't hard to do, fool an idiot.
Your vitiolic diatribe is far more offensive that the original comment. How disgusting!

Palm Springs, California

#20 Apr 10, 2013
wicked pixy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vitiolic diatribe is far more offensive that the original comment. How disgusting!
Register, you coward.

And, pendant, all your fancy high falutin' words don't mean crap unless you spell them correctly. It's VITRIOLIC, not the ignorant way you spelled it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crowing rooster could cost couple $3,000 in fines Nov 20 dragoon70056 4
Where best pizza? Nov 18 tubby 73
Review: Commercial Plumbing Services (Aug '12) Nov 13 Leachmark707 4
Keep your car safe: 5 tips to protect against o... Oct '14 Merlin 1
Review: Retail Dimensions Oct '14 griffith 4
Refunds ordered over caffeinated underwear Oct '14 justaguess 5
nudes Sep '14 Sparky 1
Hillsboro Dating
Find my Match

Hillsboro People Search