Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 22, 2011
po po wrote:
Let's hear the dirt people. Put it out there
what was mark middleton suspended for?
Jessica

Frankfort, OH

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Just read through other posts. You'll get your dirt.
Haha

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2011
Jessica wrote:
Just read through other posts. You'll get your dirt.
If this is the Jessica I think it is, you're a joke...and your whole family is full of dirty, and/or below average "law officers". I wish you would have stayed away when you left....but I guess Hillsboro ain't that lucky.
Jessica Kerwood

Frankfort, OH

#5 Aug 25, 2011
Um Haha this is Jessica Kerwood, still the one you think? None of my family members are part of the joke force, I mean police force. My family sure as hell ain't dirty either. I moved from Hillsboro and still have yet to come back. Don't criticize someone til you know exactly who it is, smart ass.
Haha

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Jessica Kerwood wrote:
Um Haha this is Jessica Kerwood, still the one you think? None of my family members are part of the joke force, I mean police force. My family sure as hell ain't dirty either. I moved from Hillsboro and still have yet to come back. Don't criticize someone til you know exactly who it is, smart ass.
That's why I said "IF". You're the one that sounds like a smartass. And nope, never heard of you...
iknow

Troy, OH

#7 Sep 25, 2011
do we really need to try to explain the joke of law enforcement in highland county..just look at the disaster at hcso
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 3, 2011
There are just as many cops in the paper getting arrested as everyone else now. Its funny reading about someone getting busted and then turn the page and the cop got busted too. Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misty hampton 53 min F hoes break dirt 10
Dontay burns? 5 hr Cisco 12
Ronda lovedahl knoblauch 5 hr an idiot 6
Is Hastings a white supremacist (Jun '15) 9 hr Lowell Leber 101
queer named turtle and girl emily in the boro 9 hr Lowell Lebet 38
Divorve?? Ha 11 hr Asd 1
pizza huts (Nov '13) Thu F pizza 29

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance