Topix (Hillsboro Ohio)

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Takeitorleaveit

Xenia, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Topix is a place for drama and bullsh**. What do you guys think? People can take a website thats just suppose to be for news in their area and make a bunch of drama out of it. This website is suppose to be used for news in our area not drama. That's all this site is is drama and bs.
Alicia Clark

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 25, 2011
shut the f*ck up you retard
Takeitorleaveit

Xenia, OH

#3 Oct 25, 2011
I'm guessing your one of the immature drama queens on here?
Who cares

Wilmington, OH

#4 Oct 26, 2011
This is a great place for all of our welfare scum to get together and share stories. Like who is doing jib. Who is a skank and who isn't. If your name is on here you are most likely a welfare junkie scumbag. Keep it up, it entertaines the taxpayers.
Rise Above

Wilmington, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2011
I say, all the NICE people should just get on here and DEFEND the people who are being talked about, help try to put an end to this site.
Lurker

Dayton, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Just from lurking around on here I'll have to agree with Who Cares ... Seems to be a place filled with welfare bums with nothing better to do than trash talk others.
ihj

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Who cares wrote:
This is a great place for all of our welfare scum to get together and share stories. Like who is doing jib. Who is a skank and who isn't. If your name is on here you are most likely a welfare junkie scumbag. Keep it up, it entertaines the taxpayers.
fu%%%%% retard you must be in with the I'm a scunbagggg crowd get off topix you welfare overweight p.o.s.
sam

Wilmington, OH

#8 Jul 5, 2012
I have to agree that this site is full of drama
really

Greenfield, OH

#9 Jul 5, 2012
Alicia Clark wrote:
shut the f*ck up you retard
Struck a nerve with Alicia Clark. Get off welfare and you won't have time to be on this website. Taxpayers are tired of taking care of your nasty asses.
bored

Dayton, OH

#10 Jul 5, 2012
The language on here is so eloquent. Sometimes I can almost actually read what the sentence says. Nothing like reading someone's personal life plastered all over a web site for all to see. I know we all have problems but it's not right for people to post stuff on here the way they do, it's like anything goes, whether it's true or not. Someone always has something negative to say, even if someone tries to post something nice it turns into a bashing party. So sad that this site is used to degrade and humiliate people.
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Very well put.
Jimmy

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2012
Damm it sure is Hott out here ! What's everybody doing to stay cool?
bored

Dayton, OH

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Sitting in the air conditioning, I love summer but this might be a little too hot, but we better enjoy it, winter will be here before we know it(:
Jimmy

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2012
I know rite it's dagon 11:30 pm and it's almost 90 out ! What's up with that.
doc holiday

Logan, OH

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
I know rite it's dagon 11:30 pm and it's almost 90 out ! What's up with that.
hay. Jack, it was that hot 2 day-its 9.8. 2013 and who knows what's going to happen on 9.11. 2013 this year,
i know i know

Hillsboro, OH

#17 Sep 9, 2013
doc holiday wrote:
<quoted text> hay. Jack, it was that hot 2 day-its 9.8. 2013 and who knows what's going to happen on 9.11. 2013 this year,
On 9/11/13 this year... my prediction is... the working people will get up and go to work... the welfare people will be sleeping til about noon-ish in their nice air conditioned government subsidized housing, go buy a bunch of junk food with their taxpayer funded food card, go home and watch TV that we pay for, play on their free cell phone. Hey wait a minute.. that's everyday!! never mind :)
ihateeveryone

Logan, OH

#18 Sep 9, 2013
i know i know wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9/11/13 this year... my prediction is... the working people will get up and go to work... the welfare people will be sleeping til about noon-ish in their nice air conditioned government subsidized housing, go buy a bunch of junk food with their taxpayer funded food card, go home and watch TV that we pay for, play on their free cell phone. Hey wait a minute.. that's everyday!! never mind :)
you might wanna get off that high horse you dont wanna fall off
i know i know

Hillsboro, OH

#19 Sep 10, 2013
ihateeveryone wrote:
<quoted text>you might wanna get off that high horse you dont wanna fall off
Well at least if I had a horse, it would be one that I PAID FOR not a government subsidized one smart@ss!! Guess I must have struck a nerve...

“Be Kind...Step Back...Realize!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 10, 2013
i know i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more! You know, people are really touchy about this subject. But there are some out there that do need this assistance. But most...particularly the ones that are getting butt hurt by the statements about it... are the very ones that abuse it!
gofuckyourself

Logan, OH

#21 Sep 10, 2013
i know i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least if I had a horse, it would be one that I PAID FOR not a government subsidized one smart@ss!! Guess I must have struck a nerve...
you must think you are special because you can afford to not be on government assistance alot of people who are on it do need it maybe you should stop watching fox news and take a look at the real world and before you call me welfare trash because youre immature im not on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynn Ball 1 hr mrs puff 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 7 hr Username 92
drug bust 11 hr curious 1
McCombass are snitches 12 hr anon88 10
Candle-Lite pay 15 hr desperate one 1
Ashlee bear is missing Thu earmagerd 25
Rape of juvenile gets Greene a deca... (Mar '14) Thu Allen greene 20

Freeze Watch for Highland County was issued at October 31 at 11:12AM EDT

Hillsboro Dating
Find my Match