Last night
wow

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Was this done inside and where was the bouncers and ed
trucker

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Why does all them girls wear ho bag costumes, thats what I'd like to know! They use Halloween as an excuse to let their true colors shine through.
wow

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Heard Chris busted them all 3 r barred from depot anyone know their names
kristen

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
yeah wrote:
Heather Collins ,guys don't know
Why don't you put your real name?
Heather Collins

Bronx, NY

#10 Oct 29, 2012
No need too! I already have the police department and my attorney reserching the IP addresses. Once those results come back....I will be pressing charges for slander. I do have family and friends in high places...and I will most definitely be utilizing them! Hope you have some cash to back up that mouth of yours...Cause your fines are gonna keep on racking up! Anybody and everyone that knows me knows I love my husband to death and would never do anything to ruin that. Someone must just be super jealous of me!!! Aahhhh....its s good feeling! Funny thing is...I eont need the IP address I know who you are sweety!
pick

Hamilton, OH

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Lmao!! Oh it wouldn't surprise me!
kristen bick

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Oct 30, 2012
daisey wrote:
What about the cow Kristen bick she looked horrible. Snagged
Tooth skanks.
Who ever this needs to open there mouth and say there name and be a woman so we can "talk" this out like ladies ;)
jessica

New York, NY

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Y worry about what other ppl r doing...is ur life really that boring? Kristen looked awesome! Jealousy is very ugly!
mac

Medina, OH

#20 Oct 30, 2012
daisey wrote:
Yea fat slob
Man up and say ur name
kristen bick

Mount Vernon, OH

#22 Oct 30, 2012
daisey wrote:
Yea fat slob
Who are you? Please tell me bc I'll tell you exactly where we can met and if your a crackwhore like I think you are I'll even give your dude money to bring ya!
Heather

Bronx, NY

#23 Oct 30, 2012
This is Slander and charges can and will be pressed. Why would you even say stuff like that?
kristen bick

Mount Vernon, OH

#24 Oct 30, 2012
Heather wrote:
This is Slander and charges can and will be pressed. Why would you even say stuff like that?
Do you realize this is one of my friends from Fb commenting on this?
Just saying

United States

#25 Oct 30, 2012
To daisey and fugly you both sound dumb as fuck. Get a life and get off this website before you know it everyone will find out who you are and your name will be on here then y'all will be all pissy cause people are wasting there time talking about you. & you sound like a bunch of punk bitches considering I don't see your name, after you've been called out.
kristen bick

United States

#26 Oct 30, 2012
Just saying wrote:
To daisey and fugly you both sound dumb as fuck. Get a life and get off this website before you know it everyone will find out who you are and your name will be on here then y'all will be all pissy cause people are wasting there time talking about you. & you sound like a bunch of punk bitches considering I don't see your name, after you've been called out.
Thank you! Speak up or shut up!
kristen bick

Grafton, OH

#27 Oct 31, 2012
fugly wrote:
Watch out the cow is pissed ranting on Facebook. Wide loadddddd
Your a heartless piece of shit bc your obviously my friend on Fb which means I must care bout you or you be my friend so please do me a hugh favor and delete yourself off my page bc I honestly did nothing to deserve to be put out on topix like this. I'm the nicest person you'll meet anyone knows I'd do whatever whenever for my friends n for your ass to post this. Why don't you message me on Fb if u feel the poorly of me an you and I can work this out one on one! No charges no nothing just me knocking your teeth down your throat! How dear you call me a friend then blast me on topix!! Now tell me who you are.....
friend

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Oct 31, 2012
Kristen don't worry about what people post on here...they are probably just some of the towns local Meth heads who are jealous that you have a good job, good family and you are a beautiful person....not everyone has worked hard to keep their lives on track like you have...I'm proud of you...you're my friend for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillsboro eagles 1 hr Electron 1
Looking 2 hr Fun 1
Trans-friendly places in Columbus 2 hr Fun 4
CDC warns of 2017 flu season 4 hr Sarah 1
Dr. Suzanne Humphries: QUACK 5 hr Sarah 3
Top Reasons to Get Vaccinated 6 hr Sarah 7
Vaxxines Hurt You 6 hr G H G 6

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance