its everywhere its terrible in hillsboro
hauptman

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
walmart lol
rayie

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2012
What's going on? What's this topic about really cause I don't know what it means.
nunya

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2012
It's about heroin,,and ppl shouldn't be mad at the ppl bringing it in,it's not like they are making ppl do it,,most dealers do it cause they need to support their family's if ppl would stop buying it they they would stop bringing it into town
rayie

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
There is better ways to support a family than being a dealer. Yes I realize there r no jobs here in Pike County, but there r jobs else where. If they ever get caught what's happens to there family then?? Ppl chose to do drugs, the drugs don't chose them. It's there choice.
Enough is enough

Dayton, OH

#7 Sep 16, 2012
nunya wrote:
It's about heroin,,and ppl shouldn't be mad at the ppl bringing it in,it's not like they are making ppl do it,,most dealers do it cause they need to support their family's if ppl would stop buying it they they would stop bringing it into town
. Your comment makes me sick. Here's an idea, why not try getting off their lazy asses and get a job like the rest of us who support our families. I bet their kids are so proud. When they have show and tell at school, do they get up in front of the whole class and tell everyone how their parents sell drugs that kill people for a living? And then if they are lucky, their parents get busted and they get to go to foster care. You sound like a real winner.
nose on your face

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Enough is enough wrote:
<quoted text>. Your comment makes me sick. Here's an idea, why not try getting off their lazy asses and get a job like the rest of us who support our families. I bet their kids are so proud. When they have show and tell at school, do they get up in front of the whole class and tell everyone how their parents sell drugs that kill people for a living? And then if they are lucky, their parents get busted and they get to go to foster care. You sound like a real winner.
here's another idea,make u go f*** yourself
bored

Dayton, OH

#9 Sep 17, 2012
nose on your face wrote:
<quoted text>
here's another idea,make u go f*** yourself
You sound real intelligent too, maybe you should trying going back to school so you can actually write a sentence that someone can read. Did I hit a nerve? Do you kiss your mother with that foul mouth?
duh

#10 Sep 17, 2012
bored wrote:
<quoted text>You sound real intelligent too, maybe you should trying going back to school so you can actually write a sentence that someone can read. Did I hit a nerve? Do you kiss your mother with that foul mouth?
yes I do and I kiss your mother with this fowl mouth,,and guess what else someday or maybe already your kids are going to be my number one customers,:) so have a nice life,cause I sure am :)
bored

Dayton, OH

#11 Sep 17, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I do and I kiss your mother with this fowl mouth,,and guess what else someday or maybe already your kids are going to be my number one customers,:) so have a nice life,cause I sure am :)
Bahahahahaha, you are a piece of scum. You can kiss your homies with that fowl(foul, idiot)mouth when they arrest you. I hear prison just loves the likes of you. I'm sure they will love your kisses and a whole lot more.
Really

Greenfield, OH

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Hey drug dealer...If you think your not going to get busted...think again. Everybody that deals that shit is going down. It's only a matter of time before they get you, especialy since you have used this web site. Dumbass! Have a nice life in prison!
hauptman

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Sep 18, 2012
look people aint gonna stop so get over it
miami vice

Wilmington, OH

#14 Sep 18, 2012
to:these fake ass want to be drug dealer's quit selling these kids herion they got lamorn curtis aka-pick off the street's he should got more than what he got i'm tired of hearing a kid died from a over-dose
berry

Cambria Heights, NY

#15 Sep 21, 2012
If its wherever I sure can't find it & yes I checked Walmart. Lol! I need a hook up & got big money! Who do I talk to?
FRANK

Hillsboro, OH

#16 Sep 21, 2012
hey berry,try the highland county sheriffs office.they will point you in the right direction...JAIL.what an idiot.
berry

Cambria Heights, NY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Lmao!
hauptman

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Sep 21, 2012
people on dope are fu#k tards
dont agree

Wilmington, OH

#19 Sep 21, 2012
i dont agree with herion at all. but its not the dealers fault if the person wants some. and if they OD then its their fault. they could just snort it up their nose but instead they shoot it up which then causes them to OD. i dont think people should do it eaither way. but its a fact that more people have OD from shooting up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gloria Williams 5 hr haha 2
Harley Flannery 10 hr maybe 13
work crush-lowes 10 hr maybe 11
Highland Liberty Park 12 hr taylor 19
So 14 hr BombsAndBabes 1
Drug Indictments February 15 hr who cares 12
Drugs in Hillsboro Ohio 15 hr who cares 15
More from around the web

Hillsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE