Saved

Westwego, LA

#1 May 19, 2011
anyone know of a good garage to get your car repaired in hillsboro? Looking for a place thats not to expensive I just got an old car anyway.
Kim

Hume, VA

#2 May 20, 2011
Dont take your car to niberts auto expecially if you're a female, I took my car there for repair sometime ago and the owner said the repair was free if id go out with him . he proceeded to tell me that he had an apartment across the street where we could go. he's a gross dirty old bald headed man. I've heard he's had many similar problems there before.
Dangwhata catch

Hillsboro, OH

#3 May 20, 2011
Kim wrote:
Dont take your car to niberts auto expecially if you're a female, I took my car there for repair sometime ago and the owner said the repair was free if id go out with him . he proceeded to tell me that he had an apartment across the street where we could go. he's a gross dirty old bald headed man. I've heard he's had many similar problems there before.
I used Niberts and never had a bad experience and yes I'm female... I thought he did a good job and was reasonably priced. But that's not to say you didn't have a bad experience..
Little debbie

United States

#4 May 20, 2011
Im with kim on this one I know his wife (yes hes married) hes quite the perv and his wife is aware of his affairs I feel for her and the abuse he's putting her thru only a beat down woman would put up with such an idiot my prayers go out to her and her children.
Bill

United States

#5 May 20, 2011
Hi saved I know this garage on south high street my advice would be to stay away. if his garage is no bigger than the garage you have at home don't trust it there are alot of shade tree mechanics out there. find a good professional place it will save you money in the long run. Good luck
Neighbor

Wilmington, OH

#6 May 21, 2011
Saved wrote:
anyone know of a good garage to get your car repaired in hillsboro? Looking for a place thats not to expensive I just got an old car anyway.
My family uses Highland Auto on US 50 near Dairy Queen for our older cars. I believe them to be trustworthy, but I honestly don't know how they compare on price. Take your car in and ask them to take a look, tell them to give you an estimate before they start any work so that you know exactly what the cost is before they start.
customer serv

Wilmington, OH

#7 Jul 20, 2011
i know a great place that just opened up next to larrys party shop Its called Tristate Automotive
the two guys there are awesome they have great deals and good customer service they are up front about pricing and lowest parts prices in town i take all my work to them and they do an excellent job the mechanic is knowledgeable and honest and ASE certified the other owner is a machinist and together they have some 40yrs exp they do everything there also with reasonable prices check them out
105 muntz st between larrys party shop and niberts
also stay away from west main adkins and highland tire they rape u on the parts markup
JOHN NIBERT

Dayton, OH

#8 Jul 28, 2011
ITS AMAZING HOW PEOPLE WILL SIT AND LIE ABOUT YOU WHEN THEY DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT THEIR REAL NAME DOWN.
I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYONE FOR SEX TO FIX THERE CAR.
AS FOR THE CLOWN THAT THINKS THAT THE SIZE OF MY SHOP HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I KNOW. ILL PUT MY KNOWLEGE OF A CAR AGAINST ANYONE. I HAVE THE TRAINING CERTIFICATES ON THE WALL THAT SHOW WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL. THESE GUYS THAT BRAGG ABOUT THERE ASE CERTIFICATES, I DONT EVEN HANG MINE UP. ITS A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST. ANYONE CAN PASS THEM.AS FOR PRICING , I USE ONLY QUALITY PARTS. U GET WHAT U PAY FOR.WHO EVER U WERE THAT SAID MY WIFE WAS A BEATEN DOWN PERSON U MOST NOT BE HER FRIEND. U MOST BE A SAD LITTLE PERSON TO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN LIE.
Mitra captain

Hamilton, OH

#9 Jul 30, 2011
He tried to make me have sex with him too! I think he smelled like greasy armpitts! Talkin about parts for pleasure!! And how he likes
Chocalate on his white bread.. Nasty!
Not right

Wilmington, OH

#10 Jul 30, 2011
I think the person using Mitras name on all kinds of post on topix is wrong. Ya she's a pain in the ass but trying to set her up just sinks to her level. I don't even like her but I sure wouldn't lie and and pretend to be her so you can try and get her in trouble with the law. She'll get hers in time and this aint the way,
ripped off

El Monte, CA

#11 Aug 6, 2011
I took my car to [email protected]'s and he didn't even touch my car he is a lier and will take ur money:( so sad what ppl do to get a lil $
will return customer

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 7, 2011
I took my car to the spot next larrys (not niberts I know nothing about him) and the big dude in there didn't run me around or try to sell me on "something else" that needed fixed. I give him alot of respect. I asked him to cut a few corners to cut the cost down a bit and he refused and said "I do it right or I don't do it at all. I take pride in fixing cars once and I warranty all my work". I give mad respect for that.
jimbo

Wilmington, OH

#13 Nov 15, 2011
will return customer

that was me that u talked to in there and i still am the same way i had to leave tristate because the owner there GREG BREWER was taking peoples money and not working on their cars and leaving them sit there for months if you go by there now it looks like a ghost town because i left with all my business

GREG BREWER is a crook and a thief and a liar he cusses women out when they confront him about ripping them off and i seen him hit his wife right in the shop i had to bail out of there it was a raw deal he thought he was going to steal my clients but good honest work surpasses ignorance and stealing and lying

STAY AWAY FROM CARQUEST AND GREG BREWER HES A THIEF AND A CROOK
AND A WIFE BEATER
i know a good auto shop

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2011
It's called brandons shop by the depot !!! He's awesome he really knows what he's doing
i know a good auto shop

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2011
Bill wrote:
Hi saved I know this garage on south high street my advice would be to stay away. if his garage is no bigger than the garage you have at home don't trust it there are alot of shade tree mechanics out there. find a good professional place it will save you money in the long run. Good luck
what's the name of this shady shop may I ask please ??? LOL
bob

Wilmington, OH

#16 Nov 15, 2011
I know A good shop its a guy & his dad that work on them ! the father is a master mechanic & they do work cheaper than about anyone else .as a matter of fact he tells me to go get like three estamates & average them out & he will do it for half of that ,I been taking my cars to them for years & I get it done very fast cause they dont just work for anyone just friends & friends of friends .if you want his number ill give it to ya .just let me kno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Dollar Manager? 48 min Gossip 8
the men Ronda knoblauch been with 2 hr a hole big hole 8
rock beatty 7 hr rooster 17
Faith Brunck 8 hr annon 1
?? Hillsboro or Whiteoak High School ?? 9 hr koon 15
Doughman bds auto sales in batavia, ohio by Pol... 10 hr Alynn 10
K12 schooling? 11 hr annon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages