First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me to

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2012
I think we.should recall the mayor he was fun for a while.
RID OUT HASTINGS

Xenia, OH

#2 Jul 14, 2012
I agree, but doesn't he have to be in office 12 months? How much more can the city of Hillsboro take or "Hellsboro" as I hear he refers to it in his show?? I also "heard" he is going to start attacking our police, water/sewer, administrative departments and park. Come on city council, do something about this!! You were voted in to represent your people and your people made a mistake by electing and idiot, now help us get rid of him!! PLEASE!!
Meow

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I like Mr. Hastings!!!!!
wow

Hamilton, OH

#4 Jul 15, 2012
RID OUT HASTINGS wrote:
I agree, but doesn't he have to be in office 12 months? How much more can the city of Hillsboro take or "Hellsboro" as I hear he refers to it in his show?? I also "heard" he is going to start attacking our police, water/sewer, administrative departments and park. Come on city council, do something about this!! You were voted in to represent your people and your people made a mistake by electing and idiot, now help us get rid of him!! PLEASE!!
REALLY PEOPLE HIS HAS DONE AS MUCH AS HE CAN WITH THE CARD HE WAS DEALT WHEN HE TOOK OVER. DON'T FORGET THIS TOWN WAS IN A HORRIBLE MESS WHEN HE STEPPED UP TO CHANGE IT FOR THE BETTER! YET YOU GUYS BLAME HIM FOR ALL THIS TOWNS DOWNFALLS! GUESS WHAT THEY WAS ALREADY THERE WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE AND WILL PROBABLY BE THERE FOR AWHILE IF STUFF DON'T CHANGE!!!!!! I SAY KEEP HIM!
Shadow

Dayton, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Council can't and wouldn't if they could
Seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Council members seem to follow along like lambs to the slaughter. If anyone crosses Hastings, he will work to take you down. He is smart in a spooky way. In my opinion, he looks at Hillsboro as a funny little sandtable to mess about.
Ohio

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Drew is not go n to tolerate HILLSBORO GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM N E MORE! This town hates change and they always have. They want to continue to live in the 1900's era.. I'm so glad that Drew wasn't born and raised here so he can base his decisions on what's best for the city instead of what's best for the GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM. There r to many clicks n Hillsboro. If u don't have money or a certain last name u can't get n e where here, I know cos I have lived here all my life!! The money problem has always been here but r previous leaders didn't want to address the issue b cos they was trying to avoid a big fall out with the citizens of Hillsboro. They was afraid of upsetting the GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM. They didnt want it to look bad on them so they swept it under the rug and now the town is upset cos Drew is left to deal with the issue amd he wont give them what they want. This town is used to having things done their way! So I say "GO DREW GO U WILL GET MY VOTE IF U RUN NEXT TERM". IT'S TIME FOR HILLSBORO TO GET OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONES AND THAT'S Y GOD SENT DREW HASTINGS HERE! NO MORE GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM HILLSBORO SO GET USE TO IT!!!
seriously

Roundhead, OH

#8 Jul 15, 2012
WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY...DREW IS GOING TO RUIN OUR TOWN. THERE ARE GOING TO BE SO MANY FIREFIGHTERS WITHOUT JOBS AND MANY OTHER BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDNESS. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE TOWN, THE PEOPLE OR ANYONE ELSE BUT HIMSELF... ALL I HAVE HEARD OUT OF HIS MOUTH SINCE THIS FIRE ISSUE HAS BEGAN IS BLAH BLAH BLAH. COME ONE PEOPLE REALLY HE ISNT NO GOD, HE NEEDS TO REALIZE WE PUT HIM THERE WE CAN TAKE HIM RIGHT BACK OUT... ITS CALLED A SPECIAL ELECTION...
yoyo

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 16, 2012
seriously wrote:
WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY...DREW IS GOING TO RUIN OUR TOWN. THERE ARE GOING TO BE SO MANY FIREFIGHTERS WITHOUT JOBS AND MANY OTHER BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDNESS. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE TOWN, THE PEOPLE OR ANYONE ELSE BUT HIMSELF... ALL I HAVE HEARD OUT OF HIS MOUTH SINCE THIS FIRE ISSUE HAS BEGAN IS BLAH BLAH BLAH. COME ONE PEOPLE REALLY HE ISNT NO GOD, HE NEEDS TO REALIZE WE PUT HIM THERE WE CAN TAKE HIM RIGHT BACK OUT... ITS CALLED A SPECIAL ELECTION...
It's never a good thing when people lose their jobs. But in retrospect many people have list their jobs, pay cuts, ect. The thing is, Drew is doing what will save the TOWN of Hillsboro money. Which in fact the weird thing is, that is what are town needs to prosper. Yea, some families will be hurt by this, but wasn't your family hurt as well? Did you all strap down and handle your finances better? Same thing Drew is doing. Yet he's labeled as a monster of Hillsboro! Give me a break!! You tend to forget what Drew did for Hillsboro when the A.E.P crisis happened. Guess who was going to pay for that if Drew didn't take action, you the taxpayer! We spent 1.8 million on the HFD last year, what Drew is proposing is spending no more n no less than 735k, which is over a million dollars in savings. Pretty stupid idea ? He's really taking over Hillsboro, or is it because he's the cocky comedian from Hillsboro who makes our town the butt of his joke. Does it hurt Hillsboro 'ians feelings when he says these things?! He's doing a job, making people laugh because that is what he's paid to do. Get over the buddy system ( that hasnt worked in years) and let Drew do his job. Who you should be criticizing is the FEDERAL government.
chitterchatter

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2012
He posted a great video on his Facebook page, maybe some should watch it, he did a great job explaining this situation.
seriously

Benton Ridge, OH

#11 Jul 17, 2012
chitterchatter wrote:
He posted a great video on his Facebook page, maybe some should watch it, he did a great job explaining this situation.
THAT VIDEO WAS A BUNCH OF CRAP NOTHING BUT LIES. HE DOES NOT WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH...WHATS GOING TO BE NEXT THE POLICE, STREETS DEPT, ECT...REALLY COME ON...
Old neighbor

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Well that is what happened to greenfield
And now they are finding out what greenfield
Went thru!!! They lost slot of firefighters and they
Even closed the jail. Now I hate to say this
But now Hillsboro knows how it feels to get
Screwed it's sad what they get paid and then
You look at what greenfield gets paid !!! Just because they are in Hillsboro the pay should be
The same!!!!
Jennifer J

Dayton, OH

#13 Jul 21, 2012
Wake up citizens of Hillsboro! This man is going to ruin our town! The fire dept. is only the beginning!!!! He is a drug addict and a criminal! Yes he is trying to get rid of the " Good ol' Boys so he can create his own Good Ol' Boys club! He is messing with young girls all over the place and he is almost 60 years old! If I had a child in school I would be worried that he is spending time at the High School! I know of girls that are under 18 that he calls and texts! If you think the Good Ol' boys are bad wait until you see what four years of Drew Hastings can do for Hillsboro!
wow

Hamilton, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>It's never a good thing when people lose their jobs. But in retrospect many people have list their jobs, pay cuts, ect. The thing is, Drew is doing what will save the TOWN of Hillsboro money. Which in fact the weird thing is, that is what are town needs to prosper. Yea, some families will be hurt by this, but wasn't your family hurt as well? Did you all strap down and handle your finances better? Same thing Drew is doing. Yet he's labeled as a monster of Hillsboro! Give me a break!! You tend to forget what Drew did for Hillsboro when the A.E.P crisis happened. Guess who was going to pay for that if Drew didn't take action, you the taxpayer! We spent 1.8 million on the HFD last year, what Drew is proposing is spending no more n no less than 735k, which is over a million dollars in savings. Pretty stupid idea ? He's really taking over Hillsboro, or is it because he's the cocky comedian from Hillsboro who makes our town the butt of his joke. Does it hurt Hillsboro 'ians feelings when he says these things?! He's doing a job, making people laugh because that is what he's paid to do. Get over the buddy system ( that hasnt worked in years) and let Drew do his job. Who you should be criticizing is the FEDERAL government.
AMEN COULDNT SAID IT BETTER!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jul 24, 2012
RID OUT HASTINGS wrote:
I agree, but doesn't he have to be in office 12 months? How much more can the city of Hillsboro take or "Hellsboro" as I hear he refers to it in his show?? I also "heard" he is going to start attacking our police, water/sewer, administrative departments and park. Come on city council, do something about this!! You were voted in to represent your people and your people made a mistake by electing and idiot, now help us get rid of him!! PLEASE!!
the police department don't do sh** except try and arrest juveniles cuz their too damn lazy to arrest anyone else they are useless and we need to get rid of them but I do feel bad for the fire dept cuz unlike the police dept they actually do their job

Since: Jun 12

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY...DREW IS GOING TO RUIN OUR TOWN. THERE ARE GOING TO BE SO MANY FIREFIGHTERS WITHOUT JOBS AND MANY OTHER BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDNESS. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE TOWN, THE PEOPLE OR ANYONE ELSE BUT HIMSELF... ALL I HAVE HEARD OUT OF HIS MOUTH SINCE THIS FIRE ISSUE HAS BEGAN IS BLAH BLAH BLAH. COME ONE PEOPLE REALLY HE ISNT NO GOD, HE NEEDS TO REALIZE WE PUT HIM THERE WE CAN TAKE HIM RIGHT BACK OUT... ITS CALLED A SPECIAL ELECTION...
actually that's not true at all because if it does go through they will join the paint creek fire dept
Mr Manson

Galloway, OH

#17 Jul 24, 2012
None of you seem to understand politics. God, you people are funny.
drew is a member

Hamilton, OH

#18 Jul 24, 2012
DREW IS A P55 MEMBER they all love young girls P55 will soon be your good old boys system

LFJ

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Everyone that dislikes Drew understand nothing about running a city. The good ole boy system runs a city alright ... Runs it right into the ground.

Drew should focus on education in the area, it's clearly lacking judging from 95% of the posts on here.
truth

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Aug 3, 2012
LFJ wrote:
Everyone that dislikes Drew understand nothing about running a city. The good ole boy system runs a city alright ... Runs it right into the ground.
Drew should focus on education in the area, it's clearly lacking judging from 95% of the posts on here.
Drew is a Republican, and he is now part of the "good ole boy system" that has been running this county for decades. You want change, get rid of the Commissioners, Sheriff, and all the other Republicans that are controlling the politics in this county. Until you do that, we will always have the "good ole boy system'. And before you mention that Dick Zink was a Democrat, check ur ignorance at the door and acknowledge that Rebublicans Dick Donley, Charlie Walker, and Lee Koogler have controlled council and this city for years...the "good ole boy system" that combined with Tom Horst and his cronies is still running the show and ruining the county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Edwards 5 hr Lowlife 3
Shay and jt mccoy (Aug '15) 8 hr Cassidee 90
I need help 8 hr Cassidee 1
hospital 10 hr interesting 6
Tiffany miller 12 hr mikey 4
Annette Clemons 13 hr Lowlife 1
Gina kirby 14 hr Brittany 14

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages