United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Worried y? Shes a drug'n that puts her baby right in the middle of the sht.. She doesn't worry so why would you worry about her? Maybe she starved to death. Lmao
magic

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Actually she is getting help and turning her life around so why don't you do the world a favor and suck on a 12 gauge ..... if you have nothing better to do then sit on this site and talk sh*t about people how sad is your life ?!?! You're pathetic white trash who has nothing better to do .... p.s. go f*ck yourself low life ....:) have a nice day
whoknew

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Heard the dad finally got the kid bout time somebody did something. Hopefully shenee can get herself together if shes even trying.
sheasnitch

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

She is hiding with some COP wiles her SIS is fuckn dewight Fo jib oh n so is larissa nuttn but jar jumpers stupid hos Lmao and she got an std HAHAHAHAHA I hop the cop gits berned by dat ho she so dum fo thinkn she can trust dem biiiiicthes Lmao
magic

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

First of all learn how to spell IDIOT !!!!!! secondly don't any of you people have anything better to do then talk sh*t about people !!!!!!! None of what you said is true so get facts before making yourself look stupid shenee and larissa are both doing things to change their lives and she is NOT hanging out with a COP ... just because somebody new moves to town who DOESN'T DO DRUGS doesn't make them a F*CKING COP !!!! Why don't you just leave them alone already just because YOUR life sucks doesn't mean you have to run your mouth about other people and for anybody to bring her kid into this makes you a F*CKING LOW LIFE !!!! Her daughter is an amazing and beautiful little girl and shenee is turning her life around for her and her little girl so just drop it already !!!! Larissa is doing the same and to try and start trouble by posting lies about her sister and larissa is just childish so GROW THE F*CK UP ...... I'm sorry your life sucks so bad but don't take it out on other people !!! This website should be banned from the internet PERMANENTLY!!! I hope you feel better about yourself a$$hole !!!! I can't wait for the day you have to eat your words when they are living goods lives and your still on topix with your sorry a$$ white trash self maybe the world will get lucky and you will OD ....
ihate junkies

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

magic wrote:
First of all learn how to spell IDIOT !!!!!! secondly don't any of you people have anything better to do then talk sh*t about people !!!!!!! None of what you said is true so get facts before making yourself look stupid shenee and larissa are both doing things to change their lives and she is NOT hanging out with a COP ... just because somebody new moves to town who DOESN'T DO DRUGS doesn't make them a F*CKING COP !!!! Why don't you just leave them alone already just because YOUR life sucks doesn't mean you have to run your mouth about other people and for anybody to bring her kid into this makes you a F*CKING LOW LIFE !!!! Her daughter is an amazing and beautiful little girl and shenee is turning her life around for her and her little girl so just drop it already !!!! Larissa is doing the same and to try and start trouble by posting lies about her sister and larissa is just childish so GROW THE F*CK UP ...... I'm sorry your life sucks so bad but don't take it out on other people !!! This website should be banned from the internet PERMANENTLY!!! I hope you feel better about yourself a$$hole !!!! I can't wait for the day you have to eat your words when they are living goods lives and your still on topix with your sorry a$$ white trash self maybe the world will get lucky and you will OD ....
I feel worse for you having nothing better to do then stick up for a bunch of junkies. Also, before you try to preach about spelling, learn the basic structure of a sentence and punctuation. You are most likely one of their many enablers or one of them in disguise. If any of these women were decent people they would have changed when they had their first child. They would not have remained addicted to drugs while attempting to raise children. So rethink what your saying, or maybe just throw a few more capital letters and exclamations in there and hope it gets your point across
magic

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

You're absolutely right . In my state of anger I didn't stop to think about making sentences . At the time all I was thinking about was the fact that three people I care about were being bashed by some a$$hole ! Yes they made mistakes but people can change . I have faith in these three ladies can turn their lives around . if more people would be supportive instead of being a bully maybe more people would have a better chance of fixing their mistakes instead of falling deeper into addiction ! If any of the three of the people mentioned in the previous post read this I hope they don't let it get them down but instead use it to motive them to make these people talking trash to one day eat their words and you prove them wrong and hold your head up high knowing you turned your lives around . Have faith in yourselves ladies and remember you're not alone out there in this world !
Finally

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

I saw her yesterday look like she got what was coming to her somebody messed her up
brooke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yeah right people face it these ladies r hoes straight trash! Have been for years! There happy be n trash thats just the way shenee an larriss are!!
jordan

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

i agree
KATHY

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

NOT ENOUGH DRAMA FOR ME!!!
wow

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Hey Brooke,
This is a post about Shenee how about you keep Larissa's name out of your mouth...sounds like someone is jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min xxxrayted 30,268
Woman in black 3 hr TheManInBlack 29
i am horny (Dec '13) 14 hr Sallie Mae 13
looking for female under 37 or couple to join in 15 hr spice it up 6
Mayor 22 hr dicsucundevil 13
Crystal Eyes (Feb '14) 22 hr By-Polar 38
Rachael Gully 23 hr okay 2

Search the Hillsboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hillsboro Jobs

•••