Police At The Terrace?
Kilynn

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I seen the boys at Highland Terrace last night. What for I wonder?
wondering too

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Kilynn wrote:
I seen the boys at Highland Terrace last night. What for I wonder?
I saw that... they were everywhere... nothing in the paper either... hmmmm.... drugs or maybe lookin for the guy that robbed the woman @ the bank?!?!?!
Kilynn

Plano, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2012
wondering too wrote:
<quoted text> I saw that... they were everywhere... nothing in the paper either... hmmmm.... drugs or maybe lookin for the guy that robbed the woman @ the bank?!?!?!
....Yea, someone know's something. After all, Nothing is a damn secret in this village. I thought they were running up in the spot down there. Recruiting some more snitches maybe?
wondering too

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Kilynn wrote:
<quoted text>....Yea, someone know's something. After all, Nothing is a damn secret in this village. I thought they were running up in the spot down there. Recruiting some more snitches maybe?

I heard they were out hot and heavy in Greenfield yesterday (Wednesday) too. Someone said the grand jury handed down a bunch of "secret" indicitments. Maybe rounding everyone up!! OR maybe... just maybe... they were handing out "CITIZEN OF THE MONTH AWARDS" or gift cards to Wal-Mart.... lol.....
been there

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 2, 2012
they pulled someone over pulling in and gave them a ticket...nothing major...
wondering too

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 3, 2012
been there wrote:
they pulled someone over pulling in and gave them a ticket...nothing major...
Not sure about that.... there was at least 4 or 5 police cars... that seems excessive (even for Hillsboro standards) just for a ticket. I saw one officer carrying a brown paper bag. Maybe it was just his break time and he was gonna kick back and have a drink....
been there

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Aug 3, 2012
earlier in the day there was a few, but that was for a b&e. That night there was only one car that pulled someone over...i would know it was right out side my window. lol.
Gina

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2012
I hear about this Jennifer & courtinee all around town , that never can mean there much good when there names ran thru like it is . Sounds like as much as they are, guess they can get by w drugs & them turn &snitch. The cops go to there apt & talk to them ?
john

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Beezinthetrap,,, what do you know about these girls ?
Black Girls

Miamisburg, OH

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Ok first off. It isn't obvious that this beeznthatrap is black. This girl does not like white girls and talks about white girls on drugs but yet she would be the first you see sitting at the trap house with the rest. Either its fat ass Laderrica or Markita that don't even know anything about either of these girls. Both are known to be haters all around town. Yeah girls, be jealous of the white ones, because guys can't stand your mouths! Whats so attractive about being loud and obnoxious? Is that the in thing now? Lederrica sits over talking shit about everyone behind their back because she don't have a life. She needs to get laid. Markita is in the same boat as Laderrica. I am sick of hearing these two hoes talk about people all the time. From now on if you hear these girls talking about someone, more than likely their guessing because they THINK they know whats going on. They really don't, their making their own story out of it. Tell them to fuck off
IMAJEALOUSBLKTRI CK

Miamisburg, OH

#12 Sep 22, 2012
I don't know any of these people but it sounds like someone is pretty quick to judge. Maybe if you took the time to have a conversation with someone other than hearing all the "he-said-she-said" you would know different. Sad town we're living in. Someone straightens up there life and people are still quick to judge. I would hope you didnt have any parents growing up because if they did they did a shitty job raising you.
michelleH

Camp Hill, PA

#13 Sep 22, 2012
White or black h.t is full of trash!!
Drama

Miamisburg, OH

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Trash and Drama Michelle. There are few good ppl in there tho. The ones talking about ppl they dont kno are the ones who start drama. Either way you look at it. Only reason ppl do that is because they are unhappy with their own life so they point at other people, making up false accusations.
Whatusay

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Black Girls wrote:
Ok first off. It isn't obvious that this beeznthatrap is black. This girl does not like white girls and talks about white girls on drugs but yet she would be the first you see sitting at the trap house with the rest. Either its fat ass Laderrica or Markita that don't even know anything about either of these girls. Both are known to be haters all around town. Yeah girls, be jealous of the white ones, because guys can't stand your mouths! Whats so attractive about being loud and obnoxious? Is that the in thing now? Lederrica sits over talking shit about everyone behind their back because she don't have a life. She needs to get laid. Markita is in the same boat as Laderrica. I am sick of hearing these two hoes talk about people all the time. From now on if you hear these girls talking about someone, more than likely their guessing because they THINK they know whats going on. They really don't, their making their own story out of it. Tell them to fuck off
..... First off bitch, I know you a female because you talk shit just like a bitch. Second stay off Lederricka and Markita's pussy cuz you know damn well you don't know them either. If you do, you a shitty ass acquaintance that talk shit behind everyone's back. Idgaf who you are, stop talking shit, get you dumb ass off the computer, stay out of everyone's business and clean your house and get a job or go to school and get an education. If you had a job and worried about how you doing you, you would not be on TOPIX spreading lies and talking shit. Bitch grow up! It's time for my to go to my FULL-TIME job. Bye!
NobodyCares

Dayton, OH

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Nobody cares, those bitches talk alot of trash because THEY need jobs. That's all they do is sit around gossiping like black girls do. Example: " Ohhhhh Girl! Ohhh No she didn't! She was with who? Ahhh hell nah!! I gotta tell Markitta about this shit right here, then after I go tell Markitta then imma go tell Laderrica about ho ass walkin around thinkin she bad with her light skin and her real ass hair " Bitch why you askin all then questions. LMFAO!!!
NobodyCares

Dayton, OH

#17 Sep 27, 2012
Another thang whatusay... I can tell you a male, pretty bad when you been mistaken for a female. Let me talk your language dawg. It aint obvious you sittin ova there milkn off yo baby momma. Full time job my ass, mabey full time job sittin on it. Go find a minimum wage job instead of being black and a scrub... DAWG. Kno what i'm sayin? Homie G

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John backer 2 hr desarae 7
Annette Clemons 3 hr local 2
I need help 5 hr Brittany 2
Shannon Edwards 13 hr Lowlife 3
Shay and jt mccoy (Aug '15) 17 hr Cassidee 90
hospital 19 hr interesting 6
Tiffany miller 20 hr mikey 4

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance