ashley

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Can anyone tell me anything about scott woods?
Chaz

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
He's a druggie that don't give a shit bout his kids and beats on women cuz he aint man enough to put his hands on a man
whhhat

Hartland, MI

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Chaz wrote:
He's a druggie that don't give a shit bout his kids and beats on women cuz he aint man enough to put his hands on a man

You would know all about drugs chaz.
xoxoxox

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2013
chaz is a hilbilly basta^d. hes a drug head too so he shouldnt talk about anyone else doing them. hes also an alcoholic.
haha

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Well I can say for a fact chaz dosnt do drugs!!! he might have n his past but not for at least 4 years... he is a drinker but it dosnt hurt anyone but him and no ne should say what he has the right to say its a free country he's allowed to post his feeling just as much as you are xoxoxox plus so what if he's a hillbilly what's wrong with that he will give anyone the last dollar he has or the shirt off his back
Chaz

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2013
That's funny shit I've never done drugs in my life yea I drink my beer but who gives a shit I don't bother u or anyone else
mmmm

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Did this guy own a.jeep.jeep.cherokee lifted. if so where does he live
duh

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Need to find this guy asap any information would be apperciated
ithink

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Yea he had a jeep havnt seen it around for a week or so lives off 247 on a little back road if what i heard was true he still lives with his mommy
duh

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
If u cld give me that would be awsome...we traded a perfectly good running diseal truck for the jeep an the jeep had a blown head an I need to talk to him any help wld be awsome thank u
duh

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Ment to say road name or even a phone number
ithink

West Salem, OH

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Facebook him or his ol lady ashley woods his mother is on there and sister all I know is if he still lives with his mom you go down 247 like you are going out of hillsboro there a church at the road he lives on only been there a few times been a long time ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lizz Moore (Sep '16) 2 hr Littledoyouknow 11
Mary Samons Nelson 3 hr Littledoyouknow 2
angie hiatt Mon Todd 1
Hey Mon Meeseeks 3
racist pig amy robinson Mon ALBINO GORILLAS 1
Jason grimm Sun Sweet 1
kristen debusk married ho*ing around (Dec '16) Jul 21 Lies 17

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance