happy anniversary to my sweety chris

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I just had to get on here and tell the whole wide world today is me and Chris's one year wedding anniversary!!! All together, Chris and I have been together for 4 years. Our love grows stronger and stronger each day. Everything Chris and, I have been through has made our love stronger and, has made us stronger!!!!! People said, we wouldn't make it. Well, guess what, here's to 4 years of being together and here's to one year of being married!!!!! And, many many more years to come!!!! It's going to keep getting better and better!!!!!! I love you with all my heart and soul Chris LaPrairie!!!!!!! Thank you for my I love you ring!!!! It's beautiful!!!:)
pitbullakaben

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
eat s**t and die gutter trash
pitbullakaben

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2012
were did he get the ring out of a bubble gum machine
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 25, 2012
No Ben Chris got my I love you ring from a jewelery store. Call me what you want. It doesn't bother me at all. Just shows your imaturity. You know what you will be getting for your anniversary??? Probably aids from your wife Brandy having ni***r di** in her.:)
LMAO

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
So let me get this straight...you can afford gifts but your begging clothes for your daughter on facebook?
low lifes for sure

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Who in their right mind gets on topic to say this!!!! Its already posted all over Facebook!!! And when u constantly have to praise ur relationship and constantly tell everyone how wonderful it is and great it is chances are it's crap and ur trying to fake it being amazing just saying! And LMAO good point always begging for free stuff for their kid but have money to blow on one another pathetic!
LMAO

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
low lifes for sure wrote:
Who in their right mind gets on topic to say this!!!! Its already posted all over Facebook!!! And when u constantly have to praise ur relationship and constantly tell everyone how wonderful it is and great it is chances are it's crap and ur trying to fake it being amazing just saying! And LMAO good point always begging for free stuff for their kid but have money to blow on one another pathetic!
So agree with you!! The worse part about it is she was hateful to one lady who tried to help because she couldnt hold those free clothes forever!! Gina said she didnt have the gas money to go get them....its called HAVING PRIORITIES and this chic has got hers all messed up!
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2012
I was telling everyone that yesterday was me and Chris's anniversary and that we've been doing good and, we're very happy. If I want to let the world know how much I love my husband and, how happy I am, I will do so!!!!!!! People have tried to come between us, try to start trouble, but, no matter what people say or try to do nothing will ever come between my husband and, I. Not a da** thing will ever come between me and, Chris. I was just getting on here telling everyone how we've been cause people have said we wouldn't make it and, all that stupid garbage. Well, I am da** proud to say Chris and, I have been proven everyone wrong and, will continue to do so :)
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2012
LMAO wrote:
So let me get this straight...you can afford gifts but your begging clothes for your daughter on facebook?
My parents and me and Chris just went out and got Kayla some new clothes. We bought her new clothes and,shoes. And, when I ask people if they have clothing Kayla's size, it's because kids can never have enough clothes. They grow like weeds!!!!!! And, I DON'T beg for clothes for Kayla. I ask people if they have clothes that would fit her. We buy her clothes and, we also get some from people. I'm not the only freaken one that asks about clothes for their kid. Just because people ask around to see if someone may have clothes or something doesn't make them a bad parent. Kayla gets clothes bought for her and get some given to her. Ohhhhh I better add their's a Facebook classified ads on Facebook and, when Chris and, I see people selling nice clothes we also buy those for Kayla too. I'm not afraid to admit sh*t. Kids can always have clothes. And, a few days before yesterday Chris went out so did my parents and bought Kayla new clothes and, shoes. If someone has stuff that will fit Kayla and, it's nice and clean, if they want to give the stuff away, I will gladly take it. If they want money, Chris and I are more than glad to pay too. When I have stuff that doesn't fit Kayla, I will give the stuff away. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES FOR KIDS!!!!!!! Especially it being cold out now I will most def take all the long sleeves I can get!!!!!!!!! Before Chris got my I love you ring he made da** sure Kayla was taken care of!! Kayla is ALWAYS our 1st priority!!!!!!! So, you have no idea what your talking about!!!!!!!!
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Sep 25, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> So agree with you!! The worse part about it is she was hateful to one lady who tried to help because she couldnt hold those free clothes forever!! Gina said she didnt have the gas money to go get them....its called HAVING PRIORITIES and this chic has got hers all messed up!
Nope, you got it all wrong!!! I thought i'd have enough gas to go get some clothes from her but, ended up not being able to. I asked her to wait till I got more gas in the car and, she said she would wait. She went behind my back and got rid of them. That wasn't right. But, it's all good. I would never ever do that to anyone!!! Let alone promising a child something and, saying i'd hang on to it and, get rid of it??? I could never do anything like that!! When I tell someone I will hold stuff for them, I mean it. I understand times can be hard and, will hang on stuff for people. Or, I will gladly bring it to the person. You don't know what your talking about. At all! Me and Chris was hitting it rough then but, we're fine now. Everyone hits rough spots. I don't care who you are!!!!!!
haha

Washington Court House, OH

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Gina LaPrairie wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents and me and Chris just went out and got Kayla some new clothes. We bought her new clothes and,shoes. And, when I ask people if they have clothing Kayla's size, it's because kids can never have enough clothes. They grow like weeds!!!!!! And, I DON'T beg for clothes for Kayla. I ask people if they have clothes that would fit her. We buy her clothes and, we also get some from people. I'm not the only freaken one that asks about clothes for their kid. Just because people ask around to see if someone may have clothes or something doesn't make them a bad parent. Kayla gets clothes bought for her and get some given to her. Ohhhhh I better add their's a Facebook classified ads on Facebook and, when Chris and, I see people selling nice clothes we also buy those for Kayla too. I'm not afraid to admit sh*t. Kids can always have clothes. And, a few days before yesterday Chris went out so did my parents and bought Kayla new clothes and, shoes. If someone has stuff that will fit Kayla and, it's nice and clean, if they want to give the stuff away, I will gladly take it. If they want money, Chris and I are more than glad to pay too. When I have stuff that doesn't fit Kayla, I will give the stuff away. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES FOR KIDS!!!!!!! Especially it being cold out now I will most def take all the long sleeves I can get!!!!!!!!! Before Chris got my I love you ring he made da** sure Kayla was taken care of!! Kayla is ALWAYS our 1st priority!!!!!!! So, you have no idea what your talking about!!!!!!!!
Did anyone else notice the first thing she said was my parents and me and Chris went and got new clothes then several sentences she said Chris and her parents??? Is that bc she's lying and can't keep it straight??? or did she just forget she went too??? lol... The I love you ring is probably stolen.
seriously grow up

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Welp if you wanted attention you sure go it lol thats the only reason this got started so you could look like a bad a** hahahaha your facebook threats are ridiculously trashy for being a mother also !!!!!!!
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Sep 25, 2012
I said exactly what I meant!!!!! My parents, Chris, and, I, all went out and bought Kayla new clothes and stuff. No, my husband isn't a thief unlike other low lifes. My husband has the money to buy me beautiful gifts. He doesn't have to go steal. Everything we get is paid for. Chris or I aren't thiefs. People who have to steal are low lifes. We don't agree with it at all!!! That's very low to do!!! No, my ring did come from the store. Chris deffinately didn't steal it you dumb fu**s and, I didn't want any attention. I was proud to tell the world how much I love my husband and how NOONE OR ANYTHING WILL EVER come between him and I. People have said abunch of crap about us and said we wouldn't make it well, it's been 4 years and we're still going strong and love eachother more and more each day!!!!!! And, yesterday been married 1 year. And, we're going to be together now and always. And, whoever bi***h is reading sh*t on my facebook, I DARE YOU TO COME OUT AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!!! I DARE YOUR A**!!! AND, WHEN YOU TELL ME, BETTER HOPE YOU HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE!!!!!!!
LMAO

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Gina LaPrairie wrote:
I said exactly what I meant!!!!! My parents, Chris, and, I, all went out and bought Kayla new clothes and stuff. No, my husband isn't a thief unlike other low lifes. My husband has the money to buy me beautiful gifts. He doesn't have to go steal. Everything we get is paid for. Chris or I aren't thiefs. People who have to steal are low lifes. We don't agree with it at all!!! That's very low to do!!! No, my ring did come from the store. Chris deffinately didn't steal it you dumb fu**s and, I didn't want any attention. I was proud to tell the world how much I love my husband and how NOONE OR ANYTHING WILL EVER come between him and I. People have said abunch of crap about us and said we wouldn't make it well, it's been 4 years and we're still going strong and love eachother more and more each day!!!!!! And, yesterday been married 1 year. And, we're going to be together now and always. And, whoever bi***h is reading sh*t on my facebook, I DARE YOU TO COME OUT AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!!! I DARE YOUR A**!!! AND, WHEN YOU TELL ME, BETTER HOPE YOU HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE!!!!!!!
Lmao....dental insurance really...grow up..
LMAO

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Yeah you dont beg...whatever you posted so much...they had to tell ya to "bump" your post instead of posting the same crap over and over...bump....bump....bump
haha

Washington Court House, OH

#18 Sep 25, 2012
I think she keeps posting the same stuff over and over just to convene her self its true... lol... If u guys are so happy shouldn't u be spending time together instead of being on here??? haha
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Sep 25, 2012
We had a wonderful night lastnight and, going to do more next week :) We have been so buisy with Kayla being in Kindergarden and all. She's doing so good in school her daddy and I are very proud of her.Next week we're getting a babysitter and going to go out of town and out to dinner.Haven't decided which hotel we want to stay in yet. With Kayla being in school it isn't easy to do alot but, thankfully our friend will be babysitting her and get her to and from school. I didn't know I could bump my post and, I told the man thank you for letting me know :) Well, time for Kayla to get her bath and go to bed. Nite nite :)
Lovely

Plymouth, MI

#21 Sep 25, 2012
I know you will never know me and I don't know you but I am very happy for you are your husband!:) Don't listen to over people and do what makes you happy. you have a good loving relationship with your husband that usually that's people years to find if ever so shout it to the world!!!! As for your daughter... kids are expensive and getting clothes from others is completely fine! I grew up with a ton of hand me downs from cousins! They did not need them and I wanted them so why not!:D
Gina LaPrairie

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Sep 26, 2012
Lovely, Thank you for your sweet message. We appreciate your kind words. Chris and I know people are jealous and want to cause trouble. But, it will never work!!!!! We love eachother very much and noone or anything will ever stand in our way!!!!! And, I completely understand the clothing thing!!!! That's right, as long as the clothes are clean and nice who cares!!!!! I will always shout out to the world how much I love Chris and how much he means to me. It's a very wonderful feeling!!! God bless you hun.
seriously grow up

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2012
You keep saying everyone is jealous........of what the fact that your trashy and your man has no teeth??? The fact that your dirt poor and have nothing not even your own kids you left them with an abusive man that you talk about all the time beating you how in the world does that make sense!!!! You look and talk trashy get over yourself geesh nobody is jealous honey trust that!! And if they are jealous its only bc you get a free ride with government funds while everyone else bust their a**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new vapor shop in town 13 hr TMcbride 14
ggˮ 14 hr Flipper 7
Who are the gays in Hillsboro? (Jul '12) 15 hr reality 129
Ronda lovedahl (Feb '17) 15 hr Dewey 82
Carter Dunn Fri Telling the truth 2
Gaybriel Fri BustYerHead 1
Eli from McDonald's Fri Jase 5

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance