curious

Bronx, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Does anybody see any strange behaviour from him with his children? The relationship seems a little off to me, but I only know bits and pieces.
Lefty

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Mind your own fu@king business ! If you think something is wrong call the POlICE! Because your a POS for thinking kids could be in trouble and talking about it on topix!! SMH!!!! Sick O!!
curious

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Fyi I have called children services but he puts on his best face and seems to have the child brain washed!! That's why I'm asking if anyone else has noticed so they to can call and hopefully get this little girl out of there if it is an unhealthy relationship!!
true

Wilmington, OH

#4 Aug 3, 2012
he does have very strange behavior. lefty you are a pos for takeing up for him. he does put on a good face but he is nothing but a drunk. he likes to start alot of trouble with his neighbors. last summer i seen him going off on a young couple for no reason, he was yelling so loud i live down the alley and could hear him. he jus likes to start trouble. i hope childeren services do end up akeing them poor childeren from him, i also have called myself and nothing seems to happen. keep up the work. one day them kids will get a better life
puxxy

Bronx, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Why don't you just slap that skinny little ginger? He's a weakling....break his face!
cameras

Wilmington, OH

#6 Aug 4, 2012
personally i think he is a perv, he says he has all them cameras outside to watch his car. but yet he clearly went outside and moved them up where they are pointed into peoples windows all you have to do is go outside look at his cameras and see where they are really pointed at, isnt that agianst the law?
tards

Washington Court House, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2012
ive been inside the cams are pointed on his property as far as everything else goes idk the guy too well
Tim

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Anybody gave a good meatloaf recipe ?
blondechick

Nevada, OH

#9 Feb 27, 2013
He is a sorry excuse of a man.
Mrs Dunlop

Henderson, NV

#10 Feb 27, 2013
The girl says things in school about her daddy's special lollypop.
blondechick

Millersburg, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Mrs Dunlop wrote:
The girl says things in school about her daddy's special lollypop.
omg please tell me that was reported
wtf

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Yes please say that was reported, and its a strange place altogether I think, locks on the inside of the doors, camaras all along the perimeter, and yet as much as they want to record everything outside, when it's nice there is nobody outside, its a box of paranoid shutins!! I'd say there's a reason for all of it, I hope anything heard about that little girl is reported if its worth your time to put it on topics then I hope you took time to speak up to somebody it will make a difference to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone have information on jeremy pendleto... (Jan '14) 7 hr YO YO 2
Allensburg fire 11 hr Prayers for the f... 16
alisha allen/roberts what kind of girl is she (Sep '13) 13 hr ali 17
Allensburg fire 14 hr Bored 1
Steve Williams sure winner 17 hr watchin you 32
dirt on Judge Mckenna (Apr '10) 18 hr larry 42
penny ballien (Sep '14) 18 hr earmagerd 9
Hillsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web