Is it true a black man was murdered?

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I was riding down self road with my sister and she told me a man was murdered in the 90's there and went unsolved...Is that true?
to

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Lets hope so,,one less in America
Iol

Hamilton, OH

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I was riding down self road with my sister and she told me a man was murdered in the 90's there and went unsolved...Is that true?
I don't know where you were because I've never heard of a "Self" road in Hillsboro.
Wondering

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Iol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you were because I've never heard of a "Self" road in Hillsboro.
K, maybe I got the road wrong. Sorry. Im new to this area moved here with my sister. We have different mothers so she was raised here. The road on the left going towards greenfield
Joe

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
K, maybe I got the road wrong. Sorry. Im new to this area moved here with my sister. We have different mothers so she was raised here. The road on the left going towards greenfield
Its "Selph Rd.", and it happened in the late 70's or the early 80's. They killed him at a nearby house, put his body in the trunk of his car, then drove the body to the bridge near the 138 side of Selph and set the car on fire with him in it.
Wondering

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Its "Selph Rd.", and it happened in the late 70's or the early 80's. They killed him at a nearby house, put his body in the trunk of his car, then drove the body to the bridge near the 138 side of Selph and set the car on fire with him in it.
Speechless. May God rest his soul and anyone else that is a victim of a senseless crime. God speed
Hmm

Hamilton, OH

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Bollin killed killed him he went to prison for it got paroled and was found dead a week later
Help

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 14, 2012
I have searched for info on this murder. The only Bolin I found was the serial killer Oscar Bolin aka Bolin the butcher. He was sentence 15-75 years in Ohio for rape but sentence to life in Florida for the murder of 3 women. Where can I find out about the murder on Selph RD?
WHERE

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Ballein,not Bollin. He was only one of several, but did go to prison for awhile, only to be killed upon release.
Fyi

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
WHERE wrote:
Ballein,not Bollin. He was only one of several, but did go to prison for awhile, only to be killed upon release.
I was told he put a shot gun in his face and blew his head off
Fyi

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Help wrote:
I have searched for info on this murder. The only Bolin I found was the serial killer Oscar Bolin aka Bolin the butcher. He was sentence 15-75 years in Ohio for rape but sentence to life in Florida for the murder of 3 women. Where can I find out about the murder on Selph RD?
I think the man murdered was Donald Jewitt.....check the public record
Joe

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told he put a shot gun in his face and blew his head off
True....I know the man who was on the phone with him when he did it. His last words were " I'll see you in heaven or hell, brother."

Then BOOM.
WHERE

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Oddly, the deputies who showed up at the scene,said bloodspray absolutely did not match up with any self inflicted wound. Their theory being the other 3 involved killed Hugh.
Help

Washington Court House, OH

#14 Nov 16, 2012
UGH! I still cant find anything.
WHERE

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2012
You've heard just about the whole story,"Help". It's always hard to find records about murders in this area. I wanted info. on several for possible articles-never could find what I needed.
Help

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Yea I discovered that. I was looking for a muder suicide used the exact names and date and still nothing.
Memory

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2012
I was young but my family took where they found Donald's body. I can remember watching the wind blow the bloody leaves. I can still see the tiny drops of blood on the leaves like it was yesterday. I really didnt Grasp what had happen. All I can remember is my parents telling me becareful who you let into your life because this man's friends did this to him. I remember running back to the car thinking, "Why are my parents saying he died when it looks like someone cut themselves and needed a bandaid." Wow, the joy of being young and innocent to all the cruel realitys these world holds. May Jesus have mercy on us all!
I DUNNO

Hamilton, OH

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Memory wrote:
I was young but my family took where they found Donald's body. I can remember watching the wind blow the bloody leaves. I can still see the tiny drops of blood on the leaves like it was yesterday. I really didnt Grasp what had happen. All I can remember is my parents telling me becareful who you let into your life because this man's friends did this to him. I remember running back to the car thinking, "Why are my parents saying he died when it looks like someone cut themselves and needed a bandaid." Wow, the joy of being young and innocent to all the cruel realitys these world holds. May Jesus have mercy on us all!
What kind of parents take their kid to a murder scene? You have some messed up parents.
Memory

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
I DUNNO wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of parents take their kid to a murder scene? You have some messed up parents.
Didnt mess me up, Actually doing quite fine for myself in these hard times.
guess who

Hamilton, OH

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Memory wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt mess me up, Actually doing quite fine for myself in these hard times.
dont listen to ppl stupidity... im just glad u came out to be NOT like that!!!!
stay positive, that must play in ur mind everyday to know ur parents took u there to witness such HATE crime...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Government Rolls Out Mandatory Adult Vaccina... 4 min urkindergartentea... 8
Jail anti-vaccine parents 1 hr chewit 31
I want to gag on a [email protected] 6 hr Itstimetostop 7
Truth about chemtrails 6 hr Itstimetostop 1
Topix Monitors as Cyberstalkers 6 hr Itstimetostop 3
Hi! I'm Gabriel the cocksmoking hypocrite 6 hr Itstimetostop 3
Chemtrail Reality 6 hr safe space for Ga... 6

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance