sunnyside bar and grill back open

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mes

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Im gonna be honest whne i heard they were back open i was like gross... i had only bad memories of that placed when it was opened before but i gotta say this to the new owners... HELL YEA YOU DID IT THAT PLACE IS AWESOME. there are several different crowds going in there.. from younger generation to older, bikers, and country folks.. the band selection has been great so far.. i do want to make a request to all there visitors please please have a DD that is a far good drvie from hillsboro and we dont want to read about a trgic accident... but if you have been there to check it out im sure you will like it as much as i did
hmm

Hamilton, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Where is it located?!
Nascar Girl

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Always wanted to go there back in the day but never got a chance! Always heard about some crazy goin on there lol. would love to check it out!
PeterBuilt

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Nascar Girl wrote:
Always wanted to go there back in the day but never got a chance! Always heard about some crazy goin on there lol. would love to check it out!
Wanna meet, greet hav a drink n maybe a dance Saturday?
mes

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2012
its on routs 50 in allensburg you cant miss it.. on wednesday they have $1.00 canned beer thursday they have beer pong tournaments, on friday and saturday a band you will want to come back no matter what day you go :)
Uwunt2

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
mes wrote:
its on routs 50 in allensburg you cant miss it.. on wednesday they have $1.00 canned beer thursday they have beer pong tournaments, on friday and saturday a band you will want to come back no matter what day you go :)
Ne Hor-ny Hotties hangout there on any certain nite? 18-50?
allensburg resident

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 29, 2012
To all of you in highland county who don't know the owners well put it thus way they are so scamming and sueing people to get there $$$!!! Conartists motherfu******s that bar won't be open that ling after someone decides to sue them for a slip n fall or whatever they want to make up like the owners did to my family for our $$!!!! So sunnyside you need to change the name now to shadyside Hahahaha
Who cares

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
@ Allensburg resident get over it lol. Win some lose some.
wgaf

Hamilton, OH

#9 May 11, 2013
Nothin but a bunch of dead beat worthless drunks in their. Posting half naked pic of people on stripper poles along side pics of a little girl sitting between two drunks at the bar. Trashy as ever!
wgaf

Hamilton, OH

#15 May 15, 2013
Heard there is a lot of illegal Shi* going on there. Cops should really bust that place. Half the trash in there would get arrested for drugs, DUI, prostitution, underage drinking and who knows what else. Shutting that place down would be a service to everyone.
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 15, 2013
They will get what's coming to them... I hope I'm around when it gets shut down... they are trash an Lynchburg should run them out of town.
John Gilbert

West Union, OH

#17 May 15, 2013
Lynchburg is a toilet.
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#18 May 15, 2013
I take it you live here or did........ it has some good people but the trash does out wiegh the good......
wildman

Delaware, OH

#19 May 16, 2013
I would go to sunnyside nice friendly place.All bars have there faults.Some dummy can get a dui anywhere.place has been open for years.it is,the name sunnyside yes differnt owners but still a local bar with friendly people.And,yes the trashy people are fun to laugh at.

“Chiropractor Eglinton”

Since: May 13

Torontoo

#20 May 16, 2013
If you suffer from Migraine Headaches meet Dr. Kevin Ho they give you fast relief with your problems. He is a certified Chiropractor and an Acupuncture Practitioner and treats all your body pain like neck, foot, back, knee and many running injuries.
Jack

Columbus, OH

#22 May 19, 2013
Ur gay dr Kevin ho. The trashiest bar I know is the ole depot. The bouncers think their $hit don't stink. Smfh. Depot sucks!!!
holla

Medina, OH

#23 May 21, 2013
The post is back
amanda

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2013
Be careful christina might pull a gun out on someone again that place is trashy it makes the depot look good & thats saying a lot
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Aug 24, 2013
She has always been white trash even when she was teen..... She fxxks anything that pays her any attention..... One day she and her family will get what's coming to them... they are the most back stabbing bunch you will ever meet.... Lynchburg should run them out of town......
trippin

United States

#26 Aug 27, 2013
The owner gets off on trying to black male guys with her nasty fat skank friends..there was a guy in there with this fat tramp charity downing..the owner sent big girl in the back beer garden with this guy to suck & f***...well..it just so happened thst the camera was on..and Christina..the owner showed half the town..trying to get this guy in trouble with his wife too bad thst it didn't work..the guy hadn't been with his wife for a while..some truck driver guy....Christina probably Sat back and played with herself seeing how her man cheats on her all the time..this is truth ..not rumor..I seen with my own eyes...I won't ever go in there again along with a lot of others because of this..can anyone say.."white trash"???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Markeeta Hudson 11 min Markeeta Damn Hu... 55
Candie brown elliott 27 min The truth 10
Donyel watson 2 hr GrowUp 3
Amber Blankenship (Mar '15) 4 hr Amber 30
guy manager at McDonald's 5 hr mcdees 4
Tattoo shop in Hillsboro (Jul '09) 5 hr callmehij 60
Kristina Hauptman Wagner 5 hr Mike 6

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance