where are you?? Anyone know ?
sheena

Wilmington, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2012
I'm gonna beat dat fatty. she's drugged out and got fat as a pig
kay

Winchester, VA

#3 Aug 31, 2012
She did get really, really fat! beat her ass !!I tread she was at the residence where the little girl was murdered & was so ignorant & high she believed when they told her it was a doll.. Come the fuck on? the size of a 5yr old,, covered in blood. She needs beat
stak6

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Yes 4 in fact jessica Taylor was there! She was there with the mother of Jaden
ugh

Mount Vernon, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
She should b in jail too.. Maybe if she wasn't strung out & jones'n for that nxt fix she would have put more thought into a life size baby w blood all over it! Did she not think about jada being there? Makes me cringe! I never did like her & now I hate her
jessi james

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Come get some
jessi james

El Monte, CA

#8 Oct 6, 2012
You all keep talkin bout shit u know nothin
jessi james

Wilmington, OH

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Dewayne wrote:
where are you?? Anyone know ?
who are u ? do i know you?
jessi james

Wilmington, OH

#10 Oct 6, 2012
sheena wrote:
you want some come get some all you dumb a** bi**hes are hatters
jessi james

Wilmington, OH

#11 Oct 6, 2012
sheena wrote:
plz i want you to TRY to beat my A** let me know when and where but for real you dont want none
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#12 Oct 6, 2012
mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhh to all my hatters
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
all u hatin ass losers that want to come and try to beat myass my address is 11993 spruance 158 come get som
truth

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
can u tell us about the night of the murder, what do u have to say about the alligations that u believed that the blood cover child, god bless her soul, was a baby doll? Why was you all out there drug'n it up?
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#15 Oct 7, 2012
truth wrote:
can u tell us about the night of the murder, what do u have to say about the alligations that u believed that the blood cover child, god bless her soul, was a baby doll? Why was you all out there drug'n it up?
First of all and im speaking for myself , i never done any drugs out there and never saw any one else do them the only drugs were Shawns precricipition neds that he had to take dur to bad accident and i never saw him abuse them. And im not supposed to really talk about it and im not going into details but i never saw it like people are saying,i never saw a blood covered child , if i did i would hsve took action right then but the things i did see and what happened has changed me i live with it every day not a min goes by that i dont think WHAT IF. i play things over and over in my mind trying to piece it together it never stops and im not sure it will ever go away . im not a bad person if you know me i have made mistakes in the past but im trying to move on one day at a time and its not easy. but please stop saying things that you think are true its not right to judge . everything will come out and justice for jada will be served god rest her soul. i have nothing to hide we can talk if u like
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#16 Oct 7, 2012
stak6 wrote:
Yes 4 in fact jessica Taylor was there! She was there with the mother of Jaden
this is jessi and no i was not out there with steevie i was with richard james . you all kill me you say things and you have no clue at all what happened. please before you make up things ask me or one of the others even though its none of your buisness we well i know i have nothin to hide
sarah

Wilmington, OH

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Jessica Taylor Is naaaaaaasty . She ain't tuff, I kicked her ass
curious

Sardinia, OH

#18 Oct 17, 2012
Is this the same jessica Taylor that used to live in sardinia , has a brother named james ?
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#19 Oct 17, 2012
sarah wrote:
Jessica Taylor Is naaaaaaasty . She ain't tuff, I kicked her ass
lmfao aint no one ever kicked my a** but if you want a try come get you some girl you have no idea how nasty i can be
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#20 Oct 17, 2012
curious wrote:
Is this the same jessica Taylor that used to live in sardinia , has a brother named james ?
yes it is why ? whats up? who is this?
nasty bish

El Monte, CA

#22 Nov 1, 2012
Fat,nasty,lieing jib head!! Oh and lets not forget thief she will rob ya blind!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashlee bear is missing 2 hr Iknowmorethanu 41
We need a skatepark in hillsboro ohio for our y... 2 hr not even 11
Eli burkard is a snitch 3 hr Lol 7
Jason Reno 4 hr oscar 5
Wesley Howard 7 hr Like a Boss 4
Miranduh Hensley 8 hr Like a Boss 3
Zach Arnold 20 hr lol 16
Hillsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web