Hillsboro safety director arrested on OVI charge

Nov 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

The safety and service director of this Highland County city is accused of driving drunk.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Broader

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 26, 2012
 
really ... let's see if he gets this dismissed ...
Annoyed

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 27, 2012
 
Most ppl get it knocked down to a reckless operation of a vehicle...that is normal!
imma noid

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 27, 2012
 
Annoyed wrote:
Most ppl get it knocked down to a reckless operation of a vehicle...that is normal!

GUESS WHAT.. this IS NOT his first DUI (OVI). He's had at least 1 prior OVI. BUT most people DONT work as SAFETY service director or for the sheriff's dept. The elected officials and their appointed people SHOULD be held to a higher standard. They are representatives us. When they choose that profession (to server and protect is a joke anymore), they need to be professional!!!! He isn't just Joe Blow down the street that has a 9~5 job at a factory, he's an employee of the city and for the people. I say throw the book at him!!!
twice the limit WTF

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 27, 2012
 
Broader wrote:
really ... let's see if he gets this dismissed ...

Hmmm... doesnt seem like the mayor thinks it's a big deal. There is a story on channel 12 news about a 51 year old woman from california that was driving @ twice the legal limit (same as our SSD) and hit a pedestrian in the cross walk so hard, it knocked him out of his shoes and she drove over 2 miles with this poor man EMBEDDED in her windshield before he died!!! How many OVI's will our SSD get before he kills someone (hope it never happens)? but this at least his 2nd OVI!!! Maybe SSD stands for STUPID SLOSHED DRIVER!!!!! it sure doesn't stand for SAFETY ! lol
WTF

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 27, 2012
 
Annoyed wrote:
Most ppl get it knocked down to a reckless operation of a vehicle...that is normal!
why would an OVI get dropped to reckless op? This man needs to go to the Drivers Intervention Program, lose his license for One year, mandatory counseling, probation, and pay all the hefty court cost and fines that some others have been forced to pay. Judge Mckenna of course does what he want's when he want's and to whom he want's. He need's to be disbarred from the bench for all of his OVI charges.
Truth

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 28, 2012
 
#WTF: where does Mckenna have OVI charges? I have heard people say that but no one can seem to produce evidence. Just about every court has a website now, so where does he have them so we can verify it? I don't believe he has any, but prove me wrong and provid proof.
WTF

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2012
 
Truth wrote:
#WTF: where does Mckenna have OVI charges? I have heard people say that but no one can seem to produce evidence. Just about every court has a website now, so where does he have them so we can verify it? I don't believe he has any, but prove me wrong and provid proof.
"Provide" why else would he have to wear an ankle monitor to court? This has been two or three years ago. You may want to check neighboring counties, such as Brown and Adams. My point being! Many get by with OVI if it is alcohol related; however if it THC related he throws the manadatory sentence at them. Before you reply NO I haven't had an OVI charge of any type. I have sat in Mckenna's court with other and witnessed many OVI related charges and have heard, seen and witnessed first hand how he hands down sentencing. Do you really think judges can't, wont, or don't have their charges as they say hidden UNDERCOVER? Otherwise how could he remain sitting on the bench passing HIS JUDGEMENT on other's whom are commiting the same type of offense's that he has!
Truth

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 29, 2012
 
#WTF, when did he wear an ankle bracelet? I see him all the time and have never seen him wear an ankle bracele...that seems to me to be just another myth that dopers spread because they are mad at him. Provide us a link to the charges that you allege so we can all have proof of what you say...without a link your allegations are silly.
confused

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2012
 
Everyone of you moron whining cry babys just need to grow up. Just because someone works for the public doesn't mean they can't have a life. The last one was when he was 25 and quiet frankly he has probably handeled better than you'll would have. You don't hear story's of him whining bitching and careing on. Grandma once said opinions are like assholes everyone has one and should keep them to ourselves
WTF

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 5, 2012
 
Truth wrote:
#WTF, when did he wear an ankle bracelet? I see him all the time and have never seen him wear an ankle bracele...that seems to me to be just another myth that dopers spread because they are mad at him. Provide us a link to the charges that you allege so we can all have proof of what you say...without a link your allegations are silly.
Why would you make the comment "dopers"? Not everyone on this site is a "doper" Are you? Are you such good friends with him that you have to uphold him and defend him? If not then stop! As far as being silly, you may be correct I AM WASTING MY TIME READING YOUR WORTHLESS COMMENTS! You however are just as SILLY YOU CONTINUE TO POST YOUR RIDICULOUS COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 7, 2012
 
#WTF: Clearly I offended a doper by calling him/her a doper. U are clearly irritated with me because I called you out and made you look like a fool. And for the record, I am not a friend of McKenna's. I commented because your post was clearly stupid and unsupported with any facts. Where is your proof of his OVI's?
WTF

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 7, 2012
 
Truth wrote:
#WTF: Clearly I offended a doper by calling him/her a doper. U are clearly irritated with me because I called you out and made you look like a fool. And for the record, I am not a friend of McKenna's. I commented because your post was clearly stupid and unsupported with any facts. Where is your proof of his OVI's?
Actually I am not a doper! Just a person who realizes you have some problems. You seem unable to comprehend that things are not always as they seem. I understand many people like yourself live in a fantasy world, where if something is beyond your grasp of reality you just can't understand how others see and process things. I realize your train of thought goes toward "if someone thinks differently than I think, they are automatically a" "DOPER". Well not this time "truth" you guessed wrong once more. Are you able to grasp the idea that you're wrong? I sure hope so. I have the feeling you're wrong quite often. You are just to narrow minded to admit it. Have a good and fantasy filled life. Maybe one day I'll see you for counseling, I believe you need it!
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 11, 2012
 
If all this is true then the elected Judge Mckenna should be let go. He'll there's so many dirty deals with officials in this town if everyone were to be let go for offenses there wouldn't be anyone to run the place. The people who keep saying he has two DUI's, the other was 20 freak in years ago this isn't a church, and I'm pretty sure he's not the Pope. Everyone should start looking into Wards background, didn't he shoot himself in the foot and blame hippies? If it wasn't him then I'm pretty sure if we could pull him over some night he would blow over too. The arresting officer shouldn't be telling her little friends about it either! She should be fired, very unprofessional, but I'm pretty sure she couldn't catch anyone in a foot race, isn't there some guidelines for fitness in that job? Yeah I think all you people need to look into some of the greattttt people who are in charge them get back to slamming the guy with a DUI. Oh yeah, how many Unsolved murders do we have in this county?
I KNOW HOW TO SPELL

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 30, 2012
 
You all crack me up with your ignorant spelling/language/typed "grammar"!!! You all think you look so intelligent with all your comments about a simple, hard-working man whose gone through what MILLIONS of Americans cope with each year! But my gosh, LEARN HOW TO SPELL/TYPE!! There is a thing these days called "Spell Check" and if you don't know how to use it, then don't even comment..ON ANYTHING AT ALL ON HERE!! You people are the ones that make our great nation look STUPID!! Go back to third grade, you INVALIDS!! I bet at least HALF of you don't even know what an "invalid" is!!! GEESH!! I'm sometimes embarassed to call myself an "American." No wonder at least half the world makes fun of our country!!
Really sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 5, 2013
 
All he has to do is go in front of Rocky Coss

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hillsboro Discussions

Search the Hillsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr truth amanda keppler 28,646
Shonda Bullins (Jan '13) 2 hr shonda Bullins 164
helicopters 4 hr curious 1
rite aid bitch 5 hr billybob 1
tisha captain 19 hr blood 7
kraft shak 20 hr thinkin 8
neil bowen Sun your worse overdose 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hillsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hillsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hillsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hillsboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••