Next Last
what

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Give it to me!
juss a criminal lol

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2010
wat about the time he was on bench with an ankle monitor ha wata judge he needs to get some rehab in his life or juss step off the bench already... he wants to lock all these ppl up for duis n shit but what how manys he had 3..4.. yea im juss resentful hes locked my family up for some dumb shit howd he like to sit in jail for a year hes a bitch i dont think hed be able to handle it
Russ Giesler

New Carlisle, OH

#3 Nov 17, 2010
I like the Judge. He is very nice in public. He has a job to do. Judge McKenna is o.k. i my book.

Since: Aug 10

Middletown, OH

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Judge McKenna is a very tolerant, very compassionate judge.
lmao

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2010
i think hes a fuxxing dicxhead
bill

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 2, 2011
He likes boys.
Coolman

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 5, 2011
I was falsely arrested by HC Sheriff's Dept. That judge forced the prosecutor and the deputy to drop the case due to no merit. He took the time to explain to me how he expects defendants to follow proceedure and that the prosecutor is out of line knowing proceedure and not following it.

That makes him an honorable judge in my book.
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Mar 1, 2011
he's a joke!!! it's time he stepped down and let someone else take over!! old man!!!!
Proud to be an American

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Judge McKenna is a great man, not perfect. He would help anyone who asks and wants to make a change. He helps kids in school that can't pay for their own supplies. If you wanna speak ill of him make sure you don't have skeltons in your own closet.
oh_my

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Aug 1, 2011
It seems like the only people who have a problem with Judge McKenna are the ones who have been in front of him. Here is a hint: STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! Then you will not have to worry about him! Sounds like a good plan to me!
Graveytrain

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Aug 1, 2011
I like judge mckenna. He helped me stop smokin crack. My hats off to you judge
fake name here

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 2, 2011
Mckenna can be a down right ass, As hard as a judge could be! But if you do as he tells you to do because YOU got into trouble, he will be very fair. But if you stand in front of him and insult the man with lies and half wited escuses. That man will be in you face making you feel like a fool. Personaly he has tossed my ass in jail for the weekend and cut me breaks, in both instances I was the one wrong.
Here's a tip if you don't like how he treats you in court....DON'T GET IN TROUBLE!!
I haven't had to see him for 4 years.:)
Capamerica

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2011
Stop bashin mckenna hes a good guy and will help anyone!
oh_my

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 2, 2011
fake name here wrote:
Mckenna can be a down right ass, As hard as a judge could be! But if you do as he tells you to do because YOU got into trouble, he will be very fair. But if you stand in front of him and insult the man with lies and half wited escuses. That man will be in you face making you feel like a fool. Personaly he has tossed my ass in jail for the weekend and cut me breaks, in both instances I was the one wrong.
Here's a tip if you don't like how he treats you in court....DON'T GET IN TROUBLE!!
I haven't had to see him for 4 years.:)
Good for you! I am glad to see that there are people out there who "man up" to their mistakes! Glad to hear you turned your life around!
curious2

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 16, 2011
I would like to know how people are accusing mckenna of sitting the bech needing rehab and on house arrest....seriously is there real evidence out there to back this up?
curious2

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2011
So what is the real dirt on this judge???
didnt smile right

Dayton, OH

#18 Apr 23, 2012
He has double-standards, I've been in front of him on both sides, if he doesnt like you or your name, your screwed!
impressed

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 23, 2012
ive been in trouble a couple of times and for my own stupid choices but mckenna was fair with me. the 1 time he dismissed it as long as i paid the court cost and the 2nd time he put me in jail which is where i deserved to be. i spent 60 days in the county and havent been back. i got off all the drugs and turned my life around. i now work a full time job and take care of my children. thank you mckenna that jail sentence not only saved my life but gave me a new beginning!
Warned

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Apr 23, 2012
If he don't like you may god have mercy on your soul when you go before the almighty McKenna. God of gods king of kings. Higher then the law. Just steer clear of that man. You've been warned. Highland county is corrupt and there is no higher power then a man with a badge or a man with free reign on the bench. Stay far far away.
trust me

Fenton, MO

#21 Apr 23, 2012
To the ones who don't like him quit breaking the law I've been in front of him 4 times not one time did he do me wrong he was strait to the point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for best head, where she at (Oct '15) 21 min Tammy 57
drug rehab center on certier road 1 hr Pathetic 3
Does anyone know Ashley Bear? 1 hr Pathetic 3
Angela wilmoth Hillsboros, finest tramp 8 hr Jon 12
Fancher 11 hr CAT 1
need some help Sat needit 1
Where are gina and chris Sat darren 6

Hillsboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages