Amanda Mootz/Buzard
Nick Jr

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Sloppy
Hmm

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Shea nasty.. How many times has she almost been married to different guys? First Kendall now, wasn't she divorced? And now married again? I may have my facts mixed up but I know she's not very nice
Sarah

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2011
She never married Kendall but she married a dude from the Sheriff's office for like 3 months then got the big D now she's married to some other Guy who she will probably get a divorce from too...bipolar
Really

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Okay this hmm person it's apparent that you have obviously nothing better to do than to get on here and makes mean comments to people ! I have seen your name on several different discussions ..... Do you really have nothing else to do?
Okay

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 24, 2011
Really wrote:
Okay this hmm person it's apparent that you have obviously nothing better to do than to get on here and makes mean comments to people ! I have seen your name on several different discussions ..... Do you really have nothing else to do?
You do know people can put any name in the box they want right? So just because one person commented on here with the name hmm and another with the same name doesnt meant it's the same person.
really

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2012
She's acutally a great person. I worked with her and she's awesome! She's a great worker and a really nice person. Don't talk smack about people if you don't know what you're talking about.
Jess

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2012
Amanda is a great girl and an awesome hair stylist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Proof that Jesus was NOT real 4 hr Adios Fool 28
Neil Bowen 5 hr truth hurts 4
Any one know about Lowell Leber at alley 21 6 hr Mike 5
Gaybriel got destroyed 8 hr OWNED 4
Breastfeeding is best 8 hr Unknown 1
Chemtrail Reality 10 hr On Topic 87
GAYbriel is a yellow bellied coward 11 hr Anointed 4

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance