theifts @ rockeyfork let go

theifts @ rockeyfork let go

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

concerned citizen of high

Galloway, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Josh Arnold < Chris Pence and Shira Cartright spent months braking into cars and homes at rocky fork Josh has been charged with 17 diffrent charges and is out of jail awaiting trial will there ever be a stop to any of this
pistol packing moma

Galloway, OH

#2 Feb 25, 2012
i heard that there was more in this to , i cant believe that the courts would let someone walk around knowing that they have done what they have done . im sure there will be more to come and more ppl to get hurt on the way
tired of being ripped off

Marion, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2012
I was one of the ppl who's house they broke into , and not only did they let him out but gave him our statements with our names and address so what if they come back cause they r mad we turned them in now how do we protect our homes when the court system let's him out got my court papers but who believes he's going to show back up to court so he can go to prison whatever he won't be there
pistol packing moma

Galloway, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2012
wow sorry to hear that , i live at the lake for has long as i have been here there has been a problem with ppl taken stuff out here . and the cops are not on a good call back . its takes them forever to get out here you would think that this place was miles and miles away. i now dont leave the house with out my gun because i will shoot anyone that comes on my place and then lets see what the cops say then .
marie

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2012
yes my daughters place wasw broke into and they had a witness of done it and the law wouldnt even go get her belongings back. I think its time for a new sheriff.
pistol packing moma

Galloway, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2012
see that makes me sick they are now saying that the lake is a great place to bring your family . but they have forgot about all the outlaws that are out here . not just saying it about the ones that are being put out there on here now there are so much more they need to have a sheriff out here all the time not just when there is a call im thinking 24 7 would be a great start and we would see what happens when
heather

Cleveland, OH

#8 Feb 26, 2012
I've lived @ the lake a long time and I know Josh Arnold very well he is scum and he has even taken stuff from his grandmother and his handicap brother his baby sister he'd rip off god if he got half the chance he is a true low life and needs to. Be in jail for a long time all he cares about where he can get his nexted fix
i hate low lifes

Powell, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2012
I really hate how pp thank the world owes them llife . He's old enough to know what he's doing clearly his parents raised him to be on every drug known to man , how can u just walk into someones home u took more then belongings u take their. Sence of saftly. They let him out like it was no big deal
not taking it

Galloway, OH

#10 Mar 2, 2012
i have heard that mr chris pence is back in jail for taking stuff from his mothers home again , you would think that he would learn he is going to get to where he got to go ( BIG BOY JAIL ) he not had a trip there , but we all know that he soon will . we can all point fingers at Josh and Chris but there will be more after that if we dont do something about it . if they would just keep their fucking ass in jail when they get them that would help put alot , but oh hell no they got to let them out running the streets waitng to get the next call that some one has been broke into house or car ... is there ever going to be a end to this?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Starcher 39 min turtle 1
the men Ronda lovedahl knoblauch has been with 1 hr bill s 26
queer named turtle and girl emily in the boro 13 hr iknow 8
Ally Helton 17 hr Ally 2
Jerry Harner Wed Kim 6
jackie limbacher (May '13) Wed TOtheExtream1995 24
Family Dollar Manager? Wed Get YOUR facts st... 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages