Doctors that give out pain meds and n...

Doctors that give out pain meds and nerve pills.

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

Ohio

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Doctors that give out pain meds and nerve pills should be stopped. Giving out drugs to someone to do need them makes me sick!!! Put the doctors on blast. Who are these quacks? Wtf are they thinking seriously?
Ohio

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Giving drugs out to someone that DON'T need them.
Ohio

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Doctors that give out pain meds and nerve pills should be stopped. Giving out drugs to someone to don't need them makes me sick!!! Put the doctors on blast. Who are these quacks? Wtf are they thinking seriously?
wtf

Brookville, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Ohio wrote:
Giving drugs out to someone that DON'T need them.
If your going to correct yourself, atleast correct yourself correctly. Lol. You still sound like a dumb a**! Can't believe you took the time to spell it with caps just to look ignorant!
Think logical

Hamilton, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2013
The problem is not the doctors! The problem is the people who take the pain meds who don't need them. What's gonna happen when YOU need pain meds, but the doctor doesn't believe you, because people like you have bashed doctors who were tricked by drug seekers? And you will be left in pain......
Win Adam

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 20, 2013
@Ohio. Thank God not everyone is as ignorant as you. There are actually those that need pain pills, that are actually in pain. Just because someone in your family is a druggie doesn't mean everyone is. Clean up your own family before attacking others.
correct yourself

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Aug 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If your going to correct yourself, atleast correct yourself correctly. Lol. You still sound like a dumb a**! Can't believe you took the time to spell it with caps just to look ignorant!
If you are going to call @OHIO a dumb@ss for correcting their spelling you better check yours!!!!
It should be "If you're" not YOUR and atleast is 2 words!!!! Now you look like the dumb@ss!!!!
pink

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 21, 2013
adam your a dumb ass. your probley on drugs yourself you piece of crap. i know people out there with pain that can't even get any help with it because doctors are too busy giving them out to fake ass bitches. i know alot of people who are drug takers that get the drugs like crazy, but then i know other people that need them that cant even get em. not everyone is a drug taker like adam is. hes too busy getting the drugs and taking them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany norris (Oct '13) 4 hr Heaven911 16
Any hot guys in New Market? (Nov '11) 5 hr mike 63
mexican Trash 6 hr TrumpMan 1
kyle green (Feb '14) 8 hr Lil b 14
Anyone know if its true that JT mccoy is really... 8 hr CrazyLadyOfGod 24
Dakotas weekend bartender (Jun '15) 12 hr Ydwk 6
snitches n hillsboro? ? (Jan '16) 13 hr Supertrue 44

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance