Kim hater

Xenia, OH

#64 Jul 22, 2013
I think your a worthless wh*re and gutless c unt. Remember when you die. Before you meet your maker. She'll be waiting at them gates for you. Then that see how much that mouth runs you dumb c unt
Kim hater

Xenia, OH

#65 Jul 22, 2013
Kim why don't you stop being a coward and tell people your real full name. Cause if you have the guts to talk about people you the should have the tell people who you are. But instead you'll give a fake name or say something retarded cause deep down your your more pathetic then the person your talking about. People that talk bad about people usally have a more pathetic life. So do the world a favor and shut up
Get the info right

Xenia, OH

#68 Jul 23, 2013
Tara butler paints a face to the world. But everybody is different behind closed doors. Melissa be waiting at the gates of hell to beat her ass. We all face the people we lie, cheat, an steal from in the end.
so

Hillsboro, OH

#71 Jul 23, 2013
Ok after reading all the posts, did or didnt this really happen?
helene

Aiken, SC

#72 Jul 25, 2013
whats the use of living when you reach a certan age. i took care of family members most of my younger years plus i married had 2 sons. now i am 75 and want out. to me life is worthless you get old sick look like a dryed up skeleton when once beautiful. i know my sons love me and grand kids but i told them i have to kill myself before i get sick and more ugly, and have to see a dr which i refuse after 10 years.. i won't be ripped off by pill pushers. this america is greedy and i hate it the rich have it all and we pay for their health care. just like the royals in england worhless insects and thier shi- stinks like everyone elses. i plan how to do it but am a little afraid. i got drunk in 2003 slit my wrists and should of died but son popped in and cleaned up the mess and bound up the slits. i would not let him call 911. my husband never cared anyways, as he was with this woman harriet boudreu for 5 years and i never knew until it was over she left him for a lesbian in the gay city of northampton ma. of coures its been years but i torment hit swear at him every day over it. now i am stuck in sc and i hate this republican state. christians bull,they love bush and the murder he committed by a phoney war with the brits.. i get free speech ch,plus my cousin told me the americans and brits killed almost a million iraqi women and children the rag heads meant nothing and they wanted the OIL not saddam. and they that invaded iraq are christians like fox news. what a filthy rotten world and i will fu--- leave as soon as i get hold of a bottle of vodka and go in the back of my beautiful home and the garden i made in my deceased family members memory and slit my throat. cutting don't hurt you just watch the blood run out of you and go to sleep.

“fück that shït”

Since: Jul 13

Bellbrook, OH

#74 Jul 28, 2013
This is still going on?? They died who cares get over it
dam

Columbus, OH

#76 Jul 28, 2013
Geez. Didnt realize all of this. I just knew there was more to the story. And I'm sure there is gonna be more that comes out of it. Give it some time. It always comes out in the wash.
Eddie

United States

#77 Jul 29, 2013
Dam said it all. Good post bro
Sissy

Dalzell, SC

#78 Aug 11, 2013
Kim wrote:
She was a wh*re, gutless and a total loser. This was the best thing she could do with her life! If you are going to pray for someone pray for her soul otherwise she is going to spend eternity in hell burning.
Who the hell do you think you are? She was not a loser. She was my sister. She was a daughter. She was a mother. I would love to have your full name.
Danialle Horner

Dalzell, SC

#79 Aug 11, 2013
Ok so everyone has their opinion on who Melissa Hamm was and everyone wants to judge. So I'm going to tell you who she was. She was a little red haired girl that stood up on the bus in kindergarten. She was a sister that called her sister "sissy". Which in front of her sister's friends embarrassed her. She was the light in the room. She had a smile that would devour you. She knew no strangers. She talked to everyone. She would call you and talk hours about everyday life. She loved her children and loved her family more than anything. She brought joy and laughter to my heart. She could dance like no one else. I can see her now. She didn't need music.... all she needed was an audience. She was a woman of faith. She knew Jesus died on that cross for her. She grew up going to church every sunday and awana's on Wednesday. She use to fight to get to sit in the front seat. She played Barbie's with an old shoe box. She hated cleaning her room when she was little. Her grandma would wake her up early before school and she'd fall asleep in the middle of her toys. She loved playing board games and most of all loved beating me at playing those games. In high school she excelled. Everyone loved her. She was a cheerleader, played in the band, and had many friends. She married the love her life. They loved each other tremendously. She loved him up until the day she went to heaven. Melissa Hamm was a great sister. She got me thru so many tough times in my life. My husband was in Iraq many times, and Melissa and I would sit on the phone forever. She gave me the love and reassurance that I needed. She loved me.
I'll be honest I could not read all these hateful comments about my sister, but the ones I did were very horrible. None of you know her or even have the right to judge her. Since you guys are so interested in "Who" Melissa Hamm was I wanted you to know who she was. I am her sister Danialle Horner and I have spent the last 33 years with her and know who she was.. If anyone would like to make anymore horrible comments about my sister I would hope that you would get all your facts correct. Just because someone is accused of something does not make it true. Who Melissa was is not what's being spread around that town. I invite you to even call me if you have questions. But this thread must stop. Put yourself in her shoes... her children's shoes.... her sister's shoes... mother's father's. Would you like people to talk like this about you or your family? No
Sissy

Dalzell, SC

#80 Aug 12, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not judgement it's in the bible. Also, what is chouces? Do you mean choices? Guilt had nothing to do with it. She finally realized how her slutty ways had finally gotten her in trouble and she took care of the problem so our tax dollars don't have to.
Number one tell me where in the bible it says that. My guess is you've never read the bible to know. Number twowho are you to call her that. If you such a man put your full name on here. You can put all this deformation of character on here about someone you probably dont know but dont have the guts to put your name. This is hersister by the way.
Sissy

Dalzell, SC

#81 Aug 12, 2013
love kids wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I wonder what the burning rotting chick would say if I would be screwing her daughter? Wonder what you would say if I screwing your kid, if you have a nice tender underaged one. They are so young and fresh. I'm starting to believe you and think all young kids need a good older lover. How old are your kids? I'm interested, this could be fun. I'm a good lover. I believe the other person should always get off first and are well pleased before I am.
This is a threat to her children, and further more my sister is in heaven. How are you to judge and this is your warning you better never talk about my neice.
mcapple

Upper Sandusky, OH

#82 Aug 12, 2013
Danialle Horner wrote:
Ok so everyone has their opinion on who Melissa Hamm was and everyone wants to judge. So I'm going to tell you who she was. She was a little red haired girl that stood up on the bus in kindergarten. She was a sister that called her sister "sissy". Which in front of her sister's friends embarrassed her. She was the light in the room. She had a smile that would devour you. She knew no strangers. She talked to everyone. She would call you and talk hours about everyday life. She loved her children and loved her family more than anything. She brought joy and laughter to my heart. She could dance like no one else. I can see her now. She didn't need music.... all she needed was an audience. She was a woman of faith. She knew Jesus died on that cross for her. She grew up going to church every sunday and awana's on Wednesday. She use to fight to get to sit in the front seat. She played Barbie's with an old shoe box. She hated cleaning her room when she was little. Her grandma would wake her up early before school and she'd fall asleep in the middle of her toys. She loved playing board games and most of all loved beating me at playing those games. In high school she excelled. Everyone loved her. She was a cheerleader, played in the band, and had many friends. She married the love her life. They loved each other tremendously. She loved him up until the day she went to heaven. Melissa Hamm was a great sister. She got me thru so many tough times in my life. My husband was in Iraq many times, and Melissa and I would sit on the phone forever. She gave me the love and reassurance that I needed. She loved me.
I'll be honest I could not read all these hateful comments about my sister, but the ones I did were very horrible. None of you know her or even have the right to judge her. Since you guys are so interested in "Who" Melissa Hamm was I wanted you to know who she was. I am her sister Danialle Horner and I have spent the last 33 years with her and know who she was.. If anyone would like to make anymore horrible comments about my sister I would hope that you would get all your facts correct. Just because someone is accused of something does not make it true. Who Melissa was is not what's being spread around that town. I invite you to even call me if you have questions. But this thread must stop. Put yourself in her shoes... her children's shoes.... her sister's shoes... mother's father's. Would you like people to talk like this about you or your family? No
I think your post was well done and very passionate. I agree that the personal attacks are out of bounds; however, if she was innocent of these charges I would think she would not have taken her life. She would defend her name and honor.

To the guys saying they would love an older woman. I agree I probably would have as well (at the time) but it is wrong. If it was a man and a girl, we would want him drawn and quartered.

Danialle, god bless you and your family.
truth

Hillsboro, OH

#83 Aug 12, 2013
Danialle Horner wrote:
I think it is very sad what has happened to your sister and am sorry for your loss. I agree, people should stop bashing her. While I have no plans to do that and knew your sister and her husband well. I do have to say that I heard from both of them that this is in fact true, she did sleep with a minor . It was a bad choice on her part and the ending is tragic. However, enough is enough, people need to leave it alone, what's done is done, yes she did it, yes she killed herself, and yes everyone who knew and loved her is hurting. Please for the sake of all involved stop talking about it.
Sissy

Dalzell, SC

#84 Aug 12, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is very sad what has happened to your sister and am sorry for your loss. I agree, people should stop bashing her. While I have no plans to do that and knew your sister and her husband well. I do have to say that I heard from both of them that this is in fact true, she did sleep with a minor . It was a bad choice on her part and the ending is tragic. However, enough is enough, people need to leave it alone, what's done is done, yes she did it, yes she killed herself, and yes everyone who knew and loved her is hurting. Please for the sake of all involved stop talking about it.
What's your name truth? I put my name out there. Your willing to do deformation of character to my sister and say you know both her and her husband. Well what's your name?
HabbaHabba

Portsmouth, OH

#85 Aug 12, 2013
Pe-nis. Pe-nis. Pe-nis.
truth

Hillsboro, OH

#86 Aug 12, 2013
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>What's your name truth? I put my name out there. Your willing to do deformation of character to my sister and say you know both her and her husband. Well what's your name?
First of all it is defamation not "deformation" you should look up both the spelling and the definition. There was no "showing of harm" on my behalf. I was simply stating the truth. Have you even spoken to your brother-in-law (or ex brother-in-law for that matter). The fact of the matter is that it DID happen you know it and so do I. Talk to your niece, she knows it too. Secondly, my post was in no way mean in nature and you come out all guns blazing, why is that? Hum.... Lastly, my name is John. I have no issue sharing my name or what I know. Hey it was her choice to sleep with a minor, why defend that? Yes you love her and you should, but don't defend her when you know what she did was wrong.
Big Jake Jackson

Xenia, OH

#87 Aug 12, 2013
99 out of 100 of people who attempt aren't really trying to kill themselves, the are trying to get attention. If you really wanted to die, it isn't that hard to do. Most of these people are in need of attention.
loves kids

Wilmington, OH

#88 Aug 12, 2013
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>This is a threat to her children, and further more my sister is in heaven. How are you to judge and this is your warning you better never talk about my neice.
It's not a threat, I was making a point. I was simply trying to impersonate a child abuser like your sister was.
She is not in heaven, she is burning and rotting in he'll. she has become satans little sex toy and if he hasn't already he will soon be done with that rotting ratchet body of hers. She will burn for a very very long time for abusing that boy and offing herself.
really?

Hillsboro, OH

#89 Aug 12, 2013
loves kids wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a threat, I was making a point. I was simply trying to impersonate a child abuser like your sister was.
She is not in heaven, she is burning and rotting in he'll. she has become satans little sex toy and if he hasn't already he will soon be done with that rotting ratchet body of hers. She will burn for a very very long time for abusing that boy and offing herself.
What you said is really harsh and cruel. No matter what you think of her and what she did, that really didn't need to be said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny B 6 hr ruserious 11
Audrey Fetters 7 hr Hoes will be hoes 2
turning point 9 hr turned the point 4
whats the problem with discussing economic growth? 10 hr Ro Wart 28
Denny treadway 11 hr curious 1
donnie b 12 hr NoGo 2
Toni Griffith 13 hr Smith 1
More from around the web

Hillsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE