Wondering

Fenton, MI

#1 Sep 14, 2012
So, does anyone know if anyone else is being looked at for the murder? This whole thing doesn't feel right. There has to be more to the story!
same here

Milford, MI

#2 Sep 22, 2012
i think there is way more thats being covered up.... hell matthew might of not did it or might not have been the only one involed since they were all and always are high on meth and other stuff. its stupid the parents, grandmother, and uncles etc.. get high around there kids.. the kid should have been takin from them before this happened. oh and the 911 call sounded so calm kinda strange.
gee

Hamilton, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2012
i heard there was other ppl out there too..
gee

Hamilton, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2012
that's so sad he neef to be eew let me shut-up now
confused

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2012
why wasn't they wondering where she was the night before? I can't even begin to imagin what that precious little Angel went threw. They ALL need to pay.
Question

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2012
So I have had a lot of questions about this case. He initially admitted to killing her, and is now denying it. From what I've heard from different sources is he is the only one who seemed to actually be there and care for the girl. Like when she was being bounced around, he was there with her. Neither of her parents showed an ounce of love towards their baby. She was pawned off on whoever would take her, and she paid the ultimate price for her sorry excuse of a family. There was supposedly people who seen Jada in the garage and were told it was a doll by the homeowner. Also, he covered up the blood all over the floor. Even if he didn't kill her himself, he had to hear this babies cries. And then tried to hide her murder. Shouldn't he be charged as an accomplice or something? And where was the grandmother, she just leaves the child at strange men's houses to do what they please with her? Shouldn't she be charged with neglect or child endangerment? And the parents, can't we get abandonment or anything? I think the police have been way to quick to accept Matthew's guilt. My theory is, he had so much fear and guilt over what he allowed to happen to a child that looked to him for protection, that he felt he deserved what is coming to him. Not that he doesn't deserve it for letting her die, but I want more people to pay for the Death of this innocent child! There were so many more involved, why are we not doing anything, but taking the first easy conviction we can get?
confused

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Question wrote:
So I have had a lot of questions about this case. He initially admitted to killing her, and is now denying it. From what I've heard from different sources is he is the only one who seemed to actually be there and care for the girl. Like when she was being bounced around, he was there with her. Neither of her parents showed an ounce of love towards their baby. She was pawned off on whoever would take her, and she paid the ultimate price for her sorry excuse of a family. There was supposedly people who seen Jada in the garage and were told it was a doll by the homeowner. Also, he covered up the blood all over the floor. Even if he didn't kill her himself, he had to hear this babies cries. And then tried to hide her murder. Shouldn't he be charged as an accomplice or something? And where was the grandmother, she just leaves the child at strange men's houses to do what they please with her? Shouldn't she be charged with neglect or child endangerment? And the parents, can't we get abandonment or anything? I think the police have been way to quick to accept Matthew's guilt. My theory is, he had so much fear and guilt over what he allowed to happen to a child that looked to him for protection, that he felt he deserved what is coming to him. Not that he doesn't deserve it for letting her die, but I want more people to pay for the Death of this innocent child! There were so many more involved, why are we not doing anything, but taking the first easy conviction we can get?
That's my thoughts exactly... Hopefully they are still investigating and will be arresting ALOT more ppl... I look back at my kids when they was that age and yea they get you mad but NOTHING she done deserved this... There is one good thing about it tho... She is in a safe place now and taking turns with all the little ones setting on Jesus knee... R.I.P Little Angel
stak6

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Forget them all they all screwed up, the mother the daughter and the son! good god how many people does it take to say watch your 1 and then got outside influences but other people there all fucked up. and look at the mother of all she's just screwed up wack job! she's at the scene of the crime after the fact that she knew what happened I'm speaking about shawna! She left the scene of the crime and then tried to point fingers other elsewhere! on top of it the daughter was there the son was in her daughters little friend god knows how many more I mean come on! I think they all deserve to get a big penalty life in prison., forget them let them all burn if not the streets willo take care of them if the right justices isn't found!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desiree Surgener 1 hr Josh friend 2
Easy chicks 7 hr 45133rar 9
Tara Dehaas 13 hr JOHN 26
Jennifer day button 17 hr JOHN 6
Stop Indoctrinating Children-Teach Flat Earth T... Sat Celebrate Truth 1
Peeping Paradise Sat Peter Peeper 7
Help Sat Dr Ravenscraft 2

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance