This is the dumbest site ever...comme...

This is the dumbest site ever...comment if you agree

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

ridiculous

Corona, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Seriously...ppl r so lame they come here to bash and slander people they r jealous of? Woooooow!! LAMES!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2013
LOL!! I like reading up on things pertaining to the community!! Some of the things on here, I admit are ridiculous, yet hilarious...and sometimes it does help parents know who his or her children's friends are, so it can help a parent out...Some people may be bashing people, but then again, some may be telling the truth..I guess you just have to sift through and see what may be the truth and what may not be..I know it has helped me see kids or people for who they really are..I have learned a lot here..My daughter was hanging with a girl who was so sweet and respectable when she was at our home, I thought she was a fantastic girl..little did I know she is now in jail for b&e, and has a real bad history..this place helps you research individuals a little better, just gotta distinguish between truth and lies..
mrs bobo

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
this blog is good because you can tell people they should not do things they should not be doing!! like drugs and stealing and lying!!! dont steal and dont do drugs and dont lie! and you can tell everyone i said so!!
myself

Plymouth, MI

#4 Jan 23, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
Seriously...ppl r so lame they come here to bash and slander people they r jealous of? Woooooow!! LAMES!!!!
I totally agree with you !
WTF

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Than what the hell are you doing here? If you don't like the site, don't visit it.

I find it entertaining watching all these idiots and drama queens duke it out over the internet, it's like a constantly evolving version of Jerry Springer without the visuals(leaves it to your imagination).

I'm honestly shocked that the people bashing each other on this site can even TURN A COMPUTER ON!!!
tards

Washington Court House, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2013
4 real dont come here if you dont like it.. i have found out alot of people who do everything wrong and confirmed it. so myself and rediculous.. leave because you are probably the people doing wrong that we all like to tal about.. later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) 6 hr Commonsense 86
Anyone know Major Matt Morrow? 14 hr nobody1 31
money 17 hr Blackjeep 2
looking for Thu Christina 5
Steven williams Thu Rza 3
P55 Gang (Apr '12) Wed p55man 450
casual Jul 27 curious 2

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages