Cam

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2013
David Sexton is wanting someone to write him in prison. That's funny. They need to keep him in prison for as long as they can. They need to keep his fat a%% off of drugs. He belongs in prison. If he would keep off of them drugs he could pay his child support dead beat!!!
mrs bobo

Batavia, OH

#2 Jan 4, 2013
a%%?
some guy

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2013
mrs bobo are you too f n retarded to know what a%% is? it means a s s thats what you are! if you dont know what that means then get off the site loser. sounds like to me your just as dumb as david sexton is!
Jeff

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 5, 2013
WHO DEY!!!
hahahaha

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Awwww poor Mr Sexton wants somebody to write him! Sucks to be his sorry ass! And just so everybody knows he was a dead beat long before he got on drugs... He has never been a father to any of his children! But I do have to say that he is very book smart! Nobody can take that from him. He just has absolutely zero common sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the men Ronda lovedahl knoblauch has been with 1 hr been rode hard 23
jackie limbacher (May '13) 6 hr TOtheExtream1995 24
Ally Helton 9 hr Tiffany 1
Jerry Harner 9 hr Joe 4
Family Dollar Manager? 9 hr Get YOUR facts st... 15
Caleb Berry 14 hr huhhh 1
brandon 17 hr crazy lady 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages